Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Having Dreams Where You Were Rejected By A Girl You Are About To Woo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Dreams Where You Were Rejected By A Girl You Are About To Woo (1349 Views)

Mbaka: "Why I Rejected Jonathan’s Dollars" / A Muslim Guy Rejected The New N100 Note / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Dreams Where You Were Rejected By A Girl You Are About To Woo by uchdollar111: 4:58am On Jan 07, 2013
There is this girl in my campus very pretty. I'v been thinking about her in my mind but havent really made my intensions known. But i keep on having dreams of her rejecting me and being with other men what do these dreams mean.
Re: Having Dreams Where You Were Rejected By A Girl You Are About To Woo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
uchdollar111: There is this girl in my campus very pretty. I'v been thinking about her in my mind but havent really made my intensions known. But i keep on having dreams of her rejecting me and being with other men what do these dreams mean.

Good morning young sir,

I am of the opinion that your dreams do not have any spiritual significance. I believe your dreams are the result of your fears made manifest via your sub-conscious.

Thank you!
Re: Having Dreams Where You Were Rejected By A Girl You Are About To Woo by An0nimus: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Inasmuch as I'm still trying to imagine what'll push a grown up Lad to open a thread over something like this I'll just go straight to the point: She will reject you. That's what it means cos it's what you've been telling yourself unconsciously. The good news is; Jesus won'tsmiley

(1) (Reply)

See Who Mocked God. / I Think There Will Be Sex In Heaven. / March 20 Total Solar Eclipse Not Visible In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.