Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? (1656 Views)

How To Move Away From Shared Hosting To A VPS Server / Top 11 Free PHP Hosting Site To Create And Host Your Free Wapsites / How Can I Move My Php Website From Free Hosting To Premium/paid Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by micmichael: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2013
This is the worst hosting site i have ever known. Imagine there phone support is from Mon 8:30am - Fri 5:00pm. Is this not wickedness or are they failing? My website hosted with them won't display sometimes even for a whole day especially during the weekends and there will be no way to contact them until Monday. Please what should i do, cos i really wanna move to a better hosting company like Godaddy or Hostgator, but don't know how...
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by geniusng(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2013
It is true. I experienced such. I registered a domain with them (.tv)When the domain expired, they started sending me email to renew but when I send email they will not reply. I registered on their website when I registered the domain but when I tried to login, I was not able to login.

SOLUTION:
Do you want to become a reseller or are you hosting a single site?
I have a link with Hostgator, I am a reseller with them and I can give create account for you to test if you want to host a single site.
If you want to become a reseller.

Thanks
Stanislaus
info at codedwebmaster .com
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by micmichael: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Am hosting just a single site...
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by geniusng(m): 3:32am On Jan 08, 2013
I can host it for you.
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by Tosbi(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2013
They are the worst hosting company i have ever known in my entire life... no one should ever patronise them cos their customer support is the worst in the world. I am moving all my domains from them
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by dwebwalker(m): 10:09am On Feb 27, 2013
host with www.eclubhost.com they have the latest domain names in Nigeria with good custormer service
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by kingthreat(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
They are a huge mistake I advise nobody to ever make.
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by gozmos(m): 2:31am On Dec 18, 2015
micmichael:
This is the worst hosting site i have ever known. Imagine there phone support is from Mon 8:30am - Fri 5:00pm. Is this not wickedness or are they failing? My website hosted with them won't display sometimes even for a whole day especially during the weekends and there will be no way to contact them until Monday. Please what should i do, cos i really wanna move to a better hosting company like Godaddy or Hostgator, but don't know how...

you are probably using Nigerian hosting or Africa

NB: Nigerian Hosting na wash

contact me I will help you out

07068058448 whatsapp and call
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by Frankicent(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
micmichael:

Bro read this. Get The Best Discount On Domain Registration Price Rate From N1,700.
And Affordable Web Hosting Starting From N93/Month. Transfer Your website Here http://url2it.com/rghse

Am using it for my blog www.Geeklogic.net they the best and affordable website hosting company in Nigeria. Fast customers care Support... Click this link to transfer your website and save your the complaints http://url2it.com/rghse
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by muid33n(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hello, what I understand here is that you are hosting on a shared hosting server which means that if a site that is hosted on the same server with yours is over-using the server, the server shuts down and that's why your site goes offline some time.

My recommendations:

1. If you can afford it, migrate your hosting to international hosting such as hostgator, godaddy.
2. Better still, you can get a dedicated server with DigitalOcean (they operate VPS) which you have to spend $5USD per month (if you are really concerned about your site not going down all the time. Which means you will need around $60USD annually to make your site available on a stable server.

If you will be using DigitalOcean, you will still need to maintain your current registrar for the domain name.

Finally, do more research on how to go about it.

DigitalOCean's customer care is good ( I recommend you use their contact form, because of international calls charges)

I hope this helps.

Godspeed.
Re: Please Help Me! How Do I Move Away From Registeram.com.ng Hosting Site? by resultcase(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Use www.ss6.net they're very reliable and good support.

(1) (Reply)

Yaw, AY, Psquare, Soundsultan Turns Up For Julius Agwu's Children Birthday / 20-year Old Millionaire Blogger Builds 19 Million For His Parents[photos] / Redesign Your Blog With A Premium Theme (Samples Included )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.