Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana (11618 Views)

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahaha am glad coz i can disturb pa pa,,, but i can make u laugh too. I know u love jokes and comedy alot
Who doesn't love comedy?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Who doesn't love comedy?
me? I love only football,,, i hope u do too ryt?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
me? I love only football,,, i hope u do too ryt?
I'm a football person. Though I don't watch it frequently, but I try and follow
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
I'm a football person. Though I don't watch it frequently, but I try and follow
great great,,, in return i will join u watch vampire diaries so we can suck blood lol.... Who is ur favourite character in the vampire diaries?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
great great,,, in return i will join u watch vampire diaries so we can suck blood lol.... Who is ur favourite character in the vampire diaries?
Damon all day... I just love the guy. Followed by Bonnie
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Damon all day... I just love the guy. Followed by Bonnie
u love damon? I wont allow it lol.,, anyway whats so special abt damon.
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
u love damon? I wont allow it lol.,, anyway whats so special abt damon.
Damon loves adventure and the guy goes for whatever he wants once he makes up his mind without giving a damn... He's like the livelier version of boring stefan
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Damon loves adventure and the guy goes for whatever he wants once he makes up his mind without giving a damn... He's like the livelier version of boring stefan
but damon is a selfish guy... He cares abt himself only.
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
but damon is a selfish guy... He cares abt himself only.
sometimes its good to be selfish. tongue
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
sometimes its good to be selfish. tongue
even when it hurt the ones u love? No sweety. I disagree oo... Btw when are u starting ur long nap?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
even when it hurt the ones u love? No sweety. I disagree oo... Btw when are u starting ur long nap?
I wouldn't hurt the ones I love... But I think selfishness, in the sense of wanting only the best for yourself is quite good
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
I wouldn't hurt the ones I love... But I think selfishness, in the sense of wanting only the best for yourself is quite good
hahahahaha sharp lady......since u wont settle for less then broke asss dudes like myself got no chance with u ryt?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha sharp lady......since u wont settle for less then broke asss dudes like myself got no chance with u ryt?
No one was born rich you know
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
No one was born rich you know
i know but other dont roll with the poor, thats life. U know not everyone will get a chance to experience the gud life so does it mean they wont get love?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 12:22am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
i know but other dont roll with the poor, thats life. U know not everyone will get a chance to experience the gud life so does it mean they wont get love?
Of course they would. I think sometimes it's best that people roll with people of similar backgrounds. It helps a lot because you've all been in similar experiences and can understand each other more. You know sometimes people feel insecure in relationships because their partners are more privileged than they are. And this will not send the relationship anywhere.
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 12:28am On Sep 05, 2015
hahahahaha 3y3 asem paa oo,, well guys mostly feel insecure when their wives are financial stronger than them but not all guys tho,,.,, it all goes down to the love and respect that the man and his wife have for eachother,..... Btw is it that bad for a broke asss man to marry a rich gal? To me its not. Isnt love the determining factor?
Slicqyprizzy:
Of course they would. I think sometimes it's best that people roll with people of similar backgrounds. It helps a lot because you've all been in similar experiences and can understand each other more. You know sometimes people feel insecure in relationships because their partners are more privileged than they are. And this will not send the relationship anywhere.
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha 3y3 asem paa oo,, well guys mostly feel insecure when their wives are financial stronger than them but not all guys tho,,.,, it all goes down to the love and respect that the man and his wife have for eachother,..... Btw is it that bad for a broke asss man to marry a rich gal? To me its not. Isnt love the determining factor?
It'a not bad for a broke guy to marry a rich girl. That will depend the on how they treat each other, and if the wife will respect him for who he is.
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:58am On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
It'a not bad for a broke guy to marry a rich girl. That will depend the on how they treat each other, and if the wife will respect him for who he is.
hmmm,women are not fair at times oo, we men always marry ladies whether rich or poor but when its the ladies turn to marry poor guys they talk abt lack of respect. Its bad oo. Gudmorning btw.
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
hmmm,women are not fair at times oo, we men always marry ladies whether rich or poor but when its the ladies turn to marry poor guys they talk abt lack of respect. Its bad oo. Gudmorning btw.
Goodmorning. Honey that's life for you

1 Like

Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Goodmorning. Honey that's life for you
sweerryprizzy! How are u? U didnt sleep 12 hrs ryt?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
sweerryprizzy! How are u? U didnt sleep 12 hrs ryt?
I slept again. I just woke up

1 Like

Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
I slept again. I just woke up
lol, welcome back sweetyprizzy!! What did u dream abt?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, welcome back sweetyprizzy!! What did u dream abt?
Nah. I don't dream like that
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Nah. I don't dream like that
ei,,, really?? Have u eaten btw?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
ei,,, really?? Have u eaten btw?
I'm now going to find something to eat. Have you?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
I'm now going to find something to eat. Have you?
mehn! I killed some kokonte with groundnut soup, all the meat, fish, wele and intestine have made me soo full lol.... What will u eat?
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
mehn! I killed some kokonte with groundnut soup, all the meat, fish, wele and intestine have made me soo full lol.... What will u eat?
Ei good for you. I don't even know what I'll eat yet
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Ei good for you. I don't even know what I'll eat yet
if u told me earlier, i would brought u some! Btw rice is a gud option for u wai anaa wo p3 no heavy? Lol
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
if u told me earlier, i would brought u some! Btw rice is a gud option for u wai anaa wo p3 no heavy? Lol
At this time of the day? No
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
At this time of the day? No
okay let me wet ur appetite,,, try some milo with friedegg and bread or indomie with some fried egg and vegetables.
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
okay let me wet ur appetite,,, try some milo with friedegg and bread or indomie with some fried egg and vegetables.
Ei fried egg? Indomie? No no
Re: President John Mahama Sworn Into Office In Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Ei fried egg? Indomie? No no
ei ohemaa, are u on diet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Commits Additional $55m In Emergency Funds To Nigeria’s Food Security / Ursula Von Der Leyen: We Strongly Condemn Russia's Attack On Ukraine / Bangladesh Shuts Off Mobile Internet Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.