Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Do You Think About Jobberman ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Think About Jobberman ? (17917 Views)

...... / Jobberman Professionally Written Cv-share Your Experience / Jobberman's 2013 - 100 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Jobbermancom: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jobberman wishes to serve you better this year but we can't do that without you telling us what you expect; what you want us to do better and what you want us to stop doing. Your advice and suggestions are welcomed.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by outrage: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Not letting us have to pay.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Cuteobi(f): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
shocked Jobberman is dis true?
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Jutresbien: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'm looking for a driving job in VI/Lekki axis. This is quite easy n I trust you can help. Thx.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by sgtkole: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
I think trying to charge(exploit) job seekers a premium is some what ludacris.
*just my opinion*

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Aafulenu(f): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
and hw come all ur jobs are in d west? just very few jobs in d south and east.
u guys have not even established well all around nigeria and u are already charging

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by mikolo80: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
ASKING JOBLESS PEOPLE TO PAY,GENIUS NO.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by mikolo80: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
ASKING JOBLESS PEOPLE TO PAY,GENIUS NO?
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by point45(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Who charges a fee for posts that are free everywhere? If d business is looking to grow it should be through better thought out products, what's to stop me, a premium member,posting it on my blog? U ever tot of that? Better stick to generating traffic with d free service then finding how to convert the traffic into funds generation, wld hate to see another biz fold up cos ppl stopped clicking
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Where is jobberman to answer all these questions thrown at him nah? Abi e don run...jobless miscreants charging for one. Premium whatever,...mtchewwwwww
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jobberman,pls stop asking us to pay nah!!!! It aint fair
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by DWJOBScom(m): 1:38am On Jan 08, 2013
Keep up the good work. You have made it easier for most of us to get good jobs and enjoy great career opportunity but the new premium service isn't quite clear and should(plea) be reviewed
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by kasheemawo(m): 2:52am On Jan 08, 2013
must job seekers apply through ur web at all time,why cant they apply to the jobs been advertised directly?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by heed101(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2013
iyabde: Jobberman,pls stop asking us to pay nah!!!! It aint fair
kasheemawo: must job seekers apply through ur web at the time,why cant they apply to the jobs been advertised directly?
gbam certified

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Jobbermancom: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Hell Friends,

Please take it easy on Jobberman. smiley

At Jobberman, we are living up to our promise to provide you with the best avenues to land a better job by introducing new and exclusive features at a paid price.
Jobberman Premium Membership is a recurring payment plan that grants you full access to search tools, all the jobs that match your career needs as well as unlimited application to jobs vacancies of choice and other services that give you full value for your job search.

For Premium membership, we are offering unlimited job applications, ability to view available company names, websites and activities of job advertisers, access to Aptitude/ Ability Practice Tests and customized job alerts.

Also, Jobberman is moving fast. We have our offices in Ibadan , Lagos , P.H and Abuja while we have our clients across the country
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by outrage: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2013
^^
Simulated reponse.. Why not respond normally without all this BS.

How can you ask jobless people to pay?

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Aafulenu(f): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2013
all u just said is crap, bla bla bla bla..........
u dont even have professional jobs, neither d o have good clients, almost all ur clients are small and medium scale.

instead of u to up ur game, u dey here d yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2013
All your job listings are false. At time I feel you are jobless too and trying to charge us a fee for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by sonofjah: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello house, it seems to me thta Jobberman is partnering with fake outsourcing companies to defraud unsuspecting jobseekers. I applied to pay later for jobberman's premium subscription only to get shortlisted a week later for an aptitude test by BEYONDSTARDOM LTD at 505 Ikorodu road, ketu, Lagos. I was there yesterday for the test and was told to submit my cv after I completed the test. I got a text msg today stating that I passed the test and should come tomorow with another copy of my cv and N2,500 for recommendation letter to an unspecified company. BEWARE EVERYONE...they are THIEVES! God will punish them for stressing Nigerians...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
sonofjah: Hello house, it seems to me thta Jobberman is partnering with fake outsourcing companies to defraud unsuspecting jobseekers. I applied to pay later for jobberman's premium subscription only to get shortlisted a week later for an aptitude test by BEYONDSTARDOM LTD at 505 Ikorodu road, ketu, Lagos. I was there yesterday for the test and was told to submit my cv after I completed the test. I got a text msg today stating that I passed the test and should come tomorow with another copy of my cv and N2,500 for recommendation letter to an unspecified company. BEWARE EVERYONE...they are THIEVES! God will punish them for stressing Nigerians...

Jobberman take note of this complaint.

@OP, thanks for sharing this info. Beyondstardom Ltd have hereby been bookmarked as scam here on NL unless if someone has a counterview. Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Fiona2real: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
I heard Funke Akindele signed an endorsement deal with Jobberman. Funke, (Jenifa) will act as brand ambassador for the IT company. It was not immediately ascertained how much she was paid, but some said, it was a mouth-watering deal. Now can anybody tell me if she submitted her CV (L☺L). So if anyone is asking where their money goes to, you have your answer right here. Jobbermen are hiring jenifas and nollywoodress
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
@jobberman.....where is ur office in abj?
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by azpeculiar: 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Fiona2real: I heard Funke Akindele signed an endorsement deal with Jobberman. Funke, (Jenifa) will act as brand ambassador for the IT company. It was not immediately ascertained how much she was paid, but some said, it was a mouth-watering deal. Now can anybody tell me if she submitted her CV (L☺L). So if anyone is asking where their money goes to, you have your answer right here. Jobbermen are hiring jenifas and nollywoodress

cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Chuksaluta(m): 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
@jobberman I have applied for over 20 jobs through your site without any feedback.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
I paid for CV and cover letter from jobberman!! It took calls and weeks to finally get it and since den, no one has called me for interview or test! And they claim that wen they write it for u, they keep ur cv in dia special account to help you apply even before you know...I wonder why I've not been called! undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by PinkPurple(f): 12:55am On Jan 09, 2013
nawaaoooo. WAS GOING TO LET THEM REWRITE MY CV,THANK GOD MY HUBBY TALKED ME OUT OF IT.
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by chiboy11(m): 2:51am On Jan 09, 2013
Hell Friends,

Please take it easy on Jobberman. smiley

At Jobberman, we are living up to our promise to provide you with the best avenues to land a better job by introducing new and exclusive features at a paid price.
Jobberman Premium Membership is a recurring payment plan that grants you full access to search tools, all the jobs that match your career needs as well as unlimited application to jobs vacancies of choice and other services that give you full value for your job search.

For Premium membership, we are offering unlimited job applications, ability to view available company names, websites and activities of job advertisers, access to Aptitude/ Ability Practice Tests and customized job alerts.

Also, Jobberman is moving fast. We have our offices in Ibadan , Lagos , P.H and Abuja while we have our clients across the country

jobberman all dis re crab n rubish storis , ow will u tell a poor applicant to pay n search 4a job wen he s not sure he wil get d job, dat s y none of u can compete wit nairaland, if u want us to pay den gve a guaranty job n no mata d money i tink pple wud pay if not take ur crap stori out of here

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by dokunbam(m): 3:01am On Jan 09, 2013
payment with no job

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by wonda26(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
I was previously thinking Jobberman was for real, until they came up with their premium subscription bullshyt angry
Then it occured to me they had it coming all this while, was just a matter of time
U guys are all the same. You are all about money. How can u ask jobseekers to pay monthly just to view jobs and apply How come you always want us to send our CV through you when u aint recruiting on behalf of the advertising firm
All in all, ur premium nonsense just killed it angry
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by webcalculator(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
wow, nobody said positive thing about jobberman, hands off!
Re: What Do You Think About Jobberman ? by samyan12: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
The premium thing isn't deir brightest idea, but I did get my job through jobberman. So before we all keep castigating them, they've done some good too.and it was before dey introduced paying for premium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join Me Celebrate God, I've Gotten A Job. / 2013/2014 Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment Form Is Out? / Medical Job Vacancies At Chevron Lagos, Warri And Escravos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.