Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment (2865 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? / Has Anyone Gotten A Very Nice Job Through Workforce / Has Anyone Ever Gotten This Type Of Message Before For An Interview???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment by uuraih(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2008
Subject: A Private Message From A Fellow Nairaland Member! Pls Read!

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 08:49:01 -0500

Hi Friend,My name is Joe Okoro. I'm from the Eastern part of the country. A building engineer and a professional Internet marketer.As a Nairaland member, I feel I should let you know about an incredible Club that is established by very patriotic fellow Nigerians.

It is called The New Nigeria Club - (NNC). Officially launched January 1st 2008.The affiliated bodies that has made this big organisation possible are Virgin Nigeria, Dell computers, Starcomms, Silverbird Galleria and dozens of other reputable organisations and companies.

The NNC have a goal of impacting the lives of 5,000,000 Nigerians by improving their standard of living. The goal for this year 2008 is to improve the lives of 1,000,000 Nigerians .The New Nigeria Club is giving away huge discounts on medical bills, Land deals, Gymnasium and a whole lot of other incredible services.

If you are in NNC, you will get the following services at incredible and unbelieveable discounts. - Food - Sweet sensation and Mr. Bigs savings.

- Land Deals - Get lands in hot areas for as low as N18,500.
- Health care - Up to N280,000 in annual savings in medical bills.
- Fitness - Gymnasium deals get up to 40% discounts.
- Communication - Discounts with Dell computer and free calls with Starcomms users.
- Travel - Discounts with Virgin Nigeria.
- Finances - Their reward system allows you to earn over N700,000 every 1 or 2 months- And so many other services I cant possibly list here.The NNC was officially launched on the 1st of January 2008 and about 30 people have already earned N700,000 in commission payouts already.

To fully understand what you can do to be a part of this club. I'm going to send you to my web page where you will download two reports.

1. My free pdf report on how to make money from the Internet.
2. The NNC website and free pdf report.
Go here and download the 2 reports and dont forget to let me know what you think about them.http:///38w8mw

To your success
Joe Okoro

N.B: Please dont reply this email if you are not interested. Just ignore it as you wont receive it again
Re: Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment by ronkeakala(f): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
hi nairaland,i got the mail too but with the standard of jobseekers.its is that important to us.well might be good for some other people who can afford it.tkare all
Re: Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment by Prince77: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2008
I got the message too. I donr know may be here is for advert on personal gain or for those that want job. I think people like okor shpuld be banned from anything on nairaland. thanks
Re: Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment by bibiking1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2008
how did he get your email addresses
Re: Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment by temmysexy(f): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2008
bibiking1:

how did he get your email addresses

profile duh!!!!! angry
Re: Fellow Nl Has Anyone Gotten This Private Msg From(joe Okoro)?pls Ur Comment by uuraih(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
i had to hide my address from d public yesterday, since some NL now send private email msges,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job In Abuja / 10,000 Jobs / P&G Global Product Stewardship & Key Account Manager Entry Level Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.