Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

From " Python " To What Level ??????? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / From " Python " To What Level ??????? (1197 Views)

What Level Of Java Is Required For Android Programming ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From " Python " To What Level ??????? by darequam(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
THANKS GUYS !!!!!!

For at least viewing the topic, sometimes last year, i was here crying out loud with the thirst to start learning programing. I can't find that post for now, but some noble and well respected dudes suggested for me to first go into Python. I did as i was told and downloaded enough materials, did enough reading, and now, i have an idea of what learning a programing language could be like.

All this while i have been compiling many programs on my own, and with my initiative i've been able to integrate some techniques into it.
To the poit of the post now, i am not totally done on learning python, but would only like to run back to you my mentors to please guide me on what to go to next after python as i intend on readily downloading all that would be needed for it, so i can move onto it with ease when m done with python. This i deem necessary because i would have less access to the net in the next one month.

A friend actually suggested i go into Java right away, but i decided on coming here first, so as to know your opinions, as you have been the ones guiding me from start.
Re: From " Python " To What Level ??????? by lordZOUGA(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
there really is no language hierachy when learning programming... Since you have already learnt python, why don't you start developing consumer softwares or isn't that why you learnt programming?
Re: From " Python " To What Level ??????? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: From " Python " To What Level ??????? by darequam(m): 9:51am On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks Guys,
I'll build my self more on the current one.
Re: From " Python " To What Level ??????? by samsolite(m): 2:10am On Jan 13, 2013
omo_to_dun: What is more important than the number of languages that you can wield is the number of applications that you have built with such tools. Far be it from me to advise anyone not to learn another language for I love learning languages too; however, proficiency in a particular language is the most alluring trait of any programmer. Of course, it is not necessarily the case that the fewer languages you know the better you will be at them since you have more time to practice them. Instead of going to Java, find books and tutorials on Advanced Python.

Please could you suggest projects for a beginner programmer?

(1) (Reply)

Meet China’s Youngest Hacker / We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions / Whatsapp Hits One Billion Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.