Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Best Can I Tell Her I Love Her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Best Can I Tell Her I Love Her? (486 Views)

Am In Luv Wit @ Missclassy.. Who Can Help Me Tell Her / Why You Shouldnt Tell Her You Love Her In A Hurry / Seun Pls Answer Me, I Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can I Tell Her I Love Her? by girlfreak: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hi all,am really worried.ihave an issue i'll like to discuss with the serious minded people in the house.
I had a burial ceremony in Ogun state on saturday,and i informed my gal earlier letting her know i'll be delighted if she could make it.really she promised coming.Something happened on tuesday,she called me dat she needed a certain amount of money,and i promised giving her when we see.On friday,around 345pm,she called me dat she was in the bank that i should send it now,sincerely speaking,i love her very much,so i shouldn't hesitate to do her wish,but the truth is dat i was too busy dat i didn't have time to heat myself.My intention was to give her when we see.I tried calling her later that day to inform her i'll be leaving lagos for ogun state on saturday morning,but she refused to answer my call.On saturday at the party,i called her more then fifty time[not blushing],it got to a time she switched off her phone.i called her hall mate cos i assumed she didn't switch off her phone,may she had a flat battery.all my effort to see her that day proved abortive.
Finally on sunday morning,i was able to speak with her on phone,i asked for a reason why she acted that way,she said i shoudn'd mind her.Maybe she knows i love her very much[and really i do], she'n now taking me for a ride.pls i don't know wat to do.And do u know he funny thing,i have so many female friends,some do say it to my face that i they wish the could see a guy like me[the truth is that i try to satisfy my friends,both male and female if i have], so i see no reson why she should e acting like this,or is it a crime to have a true love for someone.I'm going through emotional pain,and it is too much for me to bear.if any body could give me an advice on wat to do,i'm really hurt.I'm cock-sure of one thing,i believe she loves me,but the queston now is,could it be the money she asked for or wat.she's a very nice gal,she's been of assistance to me on occassions.Pls wat should i do plsssssssssssss.

Gd bless u all
anticipating ur replies.
Re: How Best Can I Tell Her I Love Her? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2008
Buy her a car grin
Re: How Best Can I Tell Her I Love Her? by adekennis(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2008
A car cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Best Can I Tell Her I Love Her? by donpapa(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2008
@ Poster

Maybe you should arrange one on one convo with her, so that you can talk things out.

Probably, she might not be interested in the relationship anymore!
Re: How Best Can I Tell Her I Love Her? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2008
donpapa:

@ Poster

Maybe you should arrange one on one convo with her, so that you can talk things out.

Probably, she might not be interested in the relationship anymore!

True Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Beautiful Girl I Can Love / Happy Birthdays, 8th Aprilers! / I Need Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.