Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC (29285 Views)

How To Open & Play Java Games And Applications On Ur Laptop And Desktop / How To Disable Start-up Applications On Your Computer / Browse On Your Pc Using Your BlackBerry As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Kslib:
Exactly... I tried reducing the zooming but the least zoom was still stretched.. Now i know the problem, I downloaded the movie from movies mobiles.net via phone..
But i have one question though.. Why do torrent files like movies stretch to 700mb or 500mb etc when you try downloading movies via laptop instead of the normal 12smting or 100mb. Cos it seems the best way to get my movies fit my vlc,is to use utorrent to download them.. And considering the nigerian situation where ordinary 500mb is valued like blood,i think i will just stick to watching on my phone...
Am new into dis stuffs cos i bought my system just recently,you can still explain to me better thanks..
der re cheaper data plans dan d usual ones u knw
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by ITbomb(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2013
denzel2009:

Just run a windows 7 upgrade advisor, it would highlight applications that are compatible with win 7 on your computer...you just might be lucky.
I ran it and the report was not good.
The important ones are not compatible at all.
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by hopefullman: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: der re cheaper data plans dan d usual ones u knw
pls which other ones?
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2013
hopefullman:
pls which other ones?
sory, I cant tel u here, PM me 4 details and proof,
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by Kslib(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: der re cheaper data plans dan d usual ones u knw
I will definately pm u...
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by denzel2009: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
ITbomb:
I ran it and the report was not good.
The important ones are not compatible at all.

Dude, you and vista are now best friends forever.
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by ITbomb(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
denzel2009:

Dude, you and vista are now best friends forever.
STUCK is the word
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by topsco(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
1. Stardock Fences
2. Windows Media Centre
2. Notepad ++
3. Norton Antivirus
4. Tuneup Utilities
5. Mozilla Firefox/IDM
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by hopefullman: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: sory, I cant tel u here, PM me 4 details and proof,
ok thanks.your mail address?
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by obidaddy: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
i got u torrent installed but dont know how to utilise dis application. plssss kindly show me how to in a detailed way pllss. tnx God bless
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2013
* Google chrome
* Windows media player
* Flv media player
* Pdf reader and
* MS Word/notepad
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2013
obidaddy: i got u torrent installed but dont know how to utilise dis application. plssss kindly show me how to in a detailed way pllss. tnx God bless

utorrent is used for downloading torrent files torrent files can be video or pictures or applications or even books. You need to go to torrent sites (there are many of them; torrentz.eu and piratebay.se for instance) and search for or select any file you want to download. Your utorrent will automatically begin to download the file after you have downloaded and opened the torrent format of the file you are interested in.
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by sugafoot(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
JANETTER-THE BEST TWITTER APP for PC AND IT DOESN'T COST A DIME!

REGclean Pro- REGISTER WITH THIS SERIAL- 00ZNXX-FA684X-21PQZQ-41H89P

KM PLAYER (disvovered this one here wink )

TORCH BROWSER

VTUploader (VIRUS TOTAL UPLOADER) -scans ur downloaded softwares online with over 40 existing anti-virus companies in few seconds and gives u results.

ooVooo - video conferencing with up to 12 people at same time- much better than skype if you ask me
Re: The Five Most Important Applications On Your PC by lafayette(m): 11:14am On Sep 17, 2015
All cracked pc softwares plus serial keys @ [url]http://www.miahdroid.com/search/label/Cracked%20Softwares%20%5B%20PC%20%5D?m=0[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hp Pavillion Dv6000 Entertainment Pc Notebook (xp Driver) / Removing Desktop.in Permanently In Windows 8 And 8.1 / Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.