Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint (1233 Views)

Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome / 100% Free Domain Name: Com, .net, .org / Claim Your Free Email Boxes With You@yourcompany.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hey there...

First off, Happy New Year to you and your family!

Its with great pleasure that am putting up this ads...I have over seven years of experience in web development and in those years developed variety of websites and would like to create one for you today absolutely free

It turns out that in the last 2yrs our web design effort has really helped a lot of people and giving them some weird exposure and the results have been inspiring.

I'm about to get a wee bit personal.

I hope you won't mind?

It's 2013 and it's gonna be an amazing year, as such I and my team would like to develop for you a 100% free website. YEA you don't pay us a cent.

Now you might be asking why are we doing this for free, The simple answer is that we think and believe that giving back to the community is important and that's why we want to help as many people as possible.

Lastly, there is absolutely no way that you can lose in this as you are getting your own website designed by us 100% free, normally I would offer you money back guarantee but since you aint paying me you can be assured that its a win-win situation for us.

NOTE: This offer is a free give away and such will be available for a limited time, I have no idea when I will pull this off from this board, but I want you to know it won't last forever.
So shoot a PM to claim ur 100% free spot.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by haruna1970(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
I have pm you.
demoreon: Hey there...

First off, Happy New Year to you and your family!

Its with great pleasure that am putting up this ads...I have over seven years of experience in web development and in those years developed variety of websites and would like to create one for you today absolutely free

It turns out that in the last 2yrs our web design effort has really helped a lot of people and giving them some weird exposure and the results have been inspiring.

I'm about to get a wee bit personal.

I hope you won't mind?

It's 2013 and it's gonna be an amazing year, as such I and my team would like to develop for you a 100% free website. YEA you don't pay us a cent.

Now you might be asking why are we doing this for free, The simple answer is that we think and believe that giving back to the community is important and that's why we want to help as many people as possible.

Lastly, there is absolutely no way that you can lose in this as you are getting your own website designed by us 100% free, normally I would offer you money back guarantee but since you aint paying me you can be assured that its a win-win situation for us.

NOTE: This offer is a free give away and such will be available for a limited time, I have no idea when I will pull this off from this board, but I want you to know it won't last forever.
So shoot a PM to claim ur 100% free spot.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
haruna1970: I have pm you.
Have replied
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by haruna1970(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
demoreon:
Have replied
I didn't get it. @ harunanosiru (at yahoo dot com )
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
haruna1970:
I didn't get it. @ harunanosiru (at yahoo dot com )
check your mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by haruna1970(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Got it. We pay for domain name but the design would be free.
demoreon: check your mail
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
haruna1970: Got it. We pay for domain name but the design would be free.
100% free
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by frankzone: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Dakezinfo (at) yahoo dot com

I sent u a pm
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2013
frankzone: Dakezinfo (at) yahoo dot com

I sent u a pm
I just replied you
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2013
Hello people

I created this thread some days ago and just wanted to make sure
that you got it since it was super important and could help lot of people who have problems developing a website or been longing to have one.

It had to do with this..

Getting a website designed by me 100% free ...

Well, the truth is I am willing to help just 25 people, but I didn't put that figure up, now I have 18 slots left.
So if you feel this is for you, grab it while it last.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by barapistis(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2013
hope am not late
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
bara pistis: hope am not late
Nope you not...shoot me a pm
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by barapistis(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
can get the pm to ur side ,i really dont know wats wrong with nl
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
bara pistis: can get the pm to ur side ,i really dont know wats wrong with nl
have replied u
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by haruna1970(m): 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
@demoreon: I got ur data. U are not even up to my 4th born but boy u are a genius. I tried d fiverr pdf thing but its not working for me. What can u really do for me. I am almost 37 and I have to get married in less than 90 days. Lol but no money. Its not funny. U really need to help a brother. Though I'm still awaiting the arrival of my payoneer card courtesy of you. Thanks.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
haruna1970: @demoreon: I got ur data. U are not even up to my 4th born but boy u are a genius. I tried d fiverr pdf thing but its not working for me. What can u really do for me. I am almost 37 and I have to get married in less than 90 days. Lol but no money. Its not funny. U really need to help a brother. Though I'm still awaiting the arrival of my payoneer card courtesy of you. Thanks.
Are you sure you got the right data?
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by kemioo77(f): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2013
@ Demoreon, pls I will like your free Ebook on fiverr & google sniper and my e-mail is : kemi_oo77@yahoo.com. also to ask whether all this website works with any nigerian ATM cards like zenith visa card,UBAfricard and GTB mastercard etc Thanks in advance and God bless
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2013
kemi_oo77: @ Demoreon, pls I will like your free Ebook on fiverr & google sniper and my e-mail is : kemi_oo77@yahoo.com. also to ask whether all this website works with any nigerian ATM cards like zenith visa card,UBAfricard and GTB mastercard etc Thanks in advance and God bless
Sent
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by frankfreeman: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
hey please i really need that brother.
Re: CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint by demoreon: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
frankfreeman: hey please i really need that brother.
what do you need?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Stunning Website Design And Development Service Today. / Best Of African Food And Recipes / Acquire Special Ict Skills At Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.