Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome (1604 Views)

Free Website Adversting / CLAIM Your 100% FREE Website Design -this Is Not A Misprint / Who Go Buy? Complete Web Hosting Website Powered By WHMCS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome by SMEAdvisor: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2012
Get your business online today. It's easy and it's free! – Suitable for small businesses and budding entrepreneurs.

The Internet is fast becoming the first place customers go to find information on products and services they want to buy from businesses like yours. Google in partnership with MTN Nigeria and Ecobank have come together to help Get Nigerian Businesses Online.

The goal of the initiative is to help as many small and medium businesses as possible in Nigeria establish a web presence. By getting online, Nigerian businesses can start to benefit from the opportunities that the Internet provides.

Here's what you'll get:

Free easy-to-build and maintain, professional website
Free matching mobile website
Free gnbo.com.ng sub-domain.(Custom .com.ng,.com, .net, .org domain names cost N1,700 per annum.E.g mybusiness.com or mybusiness.com.ng)
Free website hosting

And when you purchase a customised domain name*

10 Free email accounts (@yourdomain.com)

E.g of website built with Google Free Tool - www.sabitini.com

Need a free website for your business?

For a service charge of N5,000 ONLY, we can help you build a professional website utilizing Google platform.

visit http://www.chukwuneduossai.com/new-technology-tools/ to get started

Re: Free Website For Nigerian Businesses Powered By Google,mtn & Ecobank Is Awesome by onlinemaster: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hi,
Am Orah Makuo by name.....by d special grace of God a part time internet biz guy....
I hv been in2 information marketting for sum Years now,and I must confess,though it is hectic but it pays....
Today, I heard it in mind to help newbie who are intrested in information marketting but dnt know hw and wr 2 start...

Its very simple as A B C D...

Dis is not an internet biz wr internet gurus tll u dat u sleep and cash will be flowing into your acct...

Just follow dis step

Just open a website,<you can open an afflaite website if u are nt financially stabled

Create products in form of e-books,video

Create your list of subscribers...I call it potential buyers..

Den start sending follow up messages with a trusted bulk mail sender....am using aweber.com and getresponse.com

Am sure sum captured while sum didn't capture...

No problem....am here to hlp you out...

But you must be ready to work for your money...
You can call me on 08103746511

Also feel free to mail me on onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com

If you need help or more information...
.......................................................................................
At least I guarantee u 30k monthly as a newbie if you work hard oooo

(1) (Reply)

9ja Web Hosting / BONANZA, Get 100mb For NGN 3,500 / Need A Contract Web Designer In Owerri,portharcourt,aba,umuahia,enugu,onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.