Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) (8527 Views)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / Update On Fed Poly Ede 2011/2012 Admisdsions? / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources.(fupre) Admission List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) by Region(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2008
My nairalanders, pls i wud like to know more about the new fed. Univ. Of technology in Delta state (FUPRE-Effurun) what are the criteria for admission and thier post jamb cut off mark (160 or 200) thier portal adress (website) any details abt the school would be appreciated!
Re: Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) by maxdi(m): 12:08am On May 29, 2009
pecheux:

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!
WAHO! Something new has come to stay.
Guess what? With IJMB your prolong admission problem into the university with jamb has been solved.
IJMB(interim joint matriculation board) is an eight months 'A' level program which will qualify you automatically to be admitted into 200 level at university of ilorin, zaria and any other Nigerian federal universities without any stress and delay. Cost very affordable.
Don’t miss out these wonderful opportunity quickly contact 08063078904, 07066912043 for more information.

Business-man to the core
Re: Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) by charlisco(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2009
FOR YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION OF FUPRE POST UME
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-284445.0.html
Re: Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) by ayelala: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2009
HI ALL, DOES ANYONE KNOWS THE CUT OFF MARK 4 THE JST CONCLUDED POST UME RESULT OF FUPRE, SINCE THE TOTAL MARK IS 100PERCENT ?
Re: Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) by benshot(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
Any one with info on the cut off mark of fupre 2009 post ume result should pls email me on benashot2008@yahoo.com. also am unable to check my fupre post ume result. pls i need ur help
Re: Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) by giddy222us: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2010
Pls i sat 4 last post ume in fupre and i cant check my result because its saying saying my email giddy222us@yahoo.com and password is invalid, how can i check my result pls help, went to PTI confrecnce hall where dey use and was told they have moved,
Re: Details On Fed. Univ. Of Petroleum Resources (fupre) by PYTHAGORAS(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
pls any one with vital info abt fupre 2010 post ume, should pls endeavour to paste it here for all to see or send to me at shadowdarock@yahoo.com or cal 08064765966

(1) (Reply)

Imo To Establish Four New Universities. / Flood: University Of Ibadan Loses Fish Farm, Zoo Animals, Books Worth Billions / Please Mphil Or Masters Phd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.