Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Using The Abels' Brother(cane) On You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Using The Abels' Brother(cane) On You. (662 Views)

What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / At What Age Should Your Parents Stop Commanding You To Cut Your Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Using The Abels' Brother(cane) On You. by DeaconFrost1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
I want to from those you that are now men and women, the exact age you were when your parents stopped using stick method of discipline on you, for me i was 13years old when it stopped because i began to behave upright, so can we share our views here

(1) (Reply)

Parenting / Why Is It That Is Only The Poor That Normally Had Triplet? / Do You Need To Speak With A Counsellor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.