Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) (15208 Views)

Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Ignatio(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
White people are mad.

Justin Bieber’s notoriously furious fanbase have not taken the news of the pop star’s recreational drug use lightly and have decided to get him to quit smoking weed or literally die trying.

Today on Twitter the hashtag#CuttingForBieber and #CutForBieber began to trend today and attached to those tweets were pictures of Justin’s fans cutting themselves in an effort to get Bieber to kick the habit. “It hurts, but I do it for my Justin,” one fan tweeted with a gruesome picture of her blood soaked arm.

Over New Year’s weekend, a photographer died crossing the street in attempt to get a picture of Bieber who had been pulled over by the police. Sources reported that the photographerhad proof that the Pop prince was smoking marijuana. He was also drinking champagne with YMCMB rapper and close friend, Lil Twist ,in Mexico where the legal drinking age is 18.

According to TMZ, people close to Bieberare blaming Lil Twist as being a bad influence on the superstar after the week of rough press.

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Ignatio(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
I won't argue if demons possess people through music.

One of them just tweeted:

RT @dutchminati: I would #cut4bieber, but I would also #kill4bieber, because he's God and he should decide who lives and dies. Love you @justinbieber

Maybe there's something these kids are seeing that we're not.

14 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by johnwizey: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
shey d guy dey pay dem salary ni
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by heed101(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Passion pass power
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Rocktation(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2013
*I pack hand for head

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 08, 2013
johnwizey: shey d guy dey pay dem salary ni

Ask them oh. This is just absolutely INSANE.
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Ignatio:
Today on Twitter the hashtag#CuttingForBieber and #CutForBieber began to trend today and attached to those tweets were pictures of Justin’s fans cutting themselves in an effort to get Bieber to kick the habit. “It hurts, but I do it for my Justin,” one fan tweeted with a gruesome picture of her blood soaked arm.
Over New Years weekend

grin
See people putting themselves through pain and blood loss for a guy that does not know they exist.
Their insane activities could earn them biebers attention though. Maybe when some media outlets publicize what they did, bieber would come out to declare that he no longer smokes weed just to avoid looking like a heartless person who doesn't care that people are cutting themselves for him.
And then he would go home after that to continue smoking weed in the privacy of his bedroom where the lunatics cannot see him.

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Is this for real?? This is scary?? What is going on??

Ignatio: I won't argue if demons possess people through music.

Maybe there's something these kids are seeing that we're not.
I agree with you
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Oyibo no get sense,because of bieber or celebrity make i they cut my handIllumitnati at work!Heartless fans,if terry g they there fans go die every day.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Fake!
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Wtf? This is not even funny. Did they cut for those kids that died in the Connecticut shootout? Stu.pid people, go on, keep on cutting for someone who smokes weed and is prolly never gonna give a sh-it about your existence.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2013
Legit1: Fake!
It has to be!
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Ignatio(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2013
What is this doing in the crimes section! I never posted it here.
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Now I believe that illuminati and mind control sheet. Smh

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by goldfish80(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2013
One guy actually cut his own pe.nis into half. I think I will be banned if I post †ђξ pix. These caucasians are going nuts sad

Imagine,if we cut ourselves each time terry G smokes weed? #okay that was just α thought#

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by omiobo: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2013
If you have white as a friend,you will know the way they reason. I told one white woman to sing for her child so that the child can stop crying. Her response was,"If I sing for him he will die" I laff like madman, white they craze gan ni
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by dasdexter(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2013
what in the hell!!!!!!!!! Are u kiddin me, they should slit thier throat, dats d best approach if dey want justinfuckinbieber to quit what he's been initiated to do, really dis kids are seein things dat am not seein, demon in d makin, who say devil no get power, but baba GOD pass am
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by abhijith: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2013
GOmez u listni ng my gal ?? grin
ull find a real man wait 4 the day grin cheesy
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
goldfish80: One guy actually cut his own pe.nis into half. I think I will be banned if I post †ђξ pix. These caucasians are going nuts sad
holy uriel! shocked
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by cindyrella(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
shocked shocked
I can't fit shout!
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by timpaker(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
oya make i go cut myself too cuz i want Justin to stop smoking weed. Mtcheew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by star4(f): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
This is awful. Its like they're part of a cult

LOL @ people generalising White people, it's like you missed the point or you weren't in class that day smh!!

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by freecocoa(f): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
I swear many oyinbo people no normal.

Me freecocoa no fit cut myself for myself sef, talk more of person wey no know say I dey exist.

What a bunch of hediots.

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by dapyd1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Are u sure they slit their hands or just smeared it wit som red stuff, look at d pix well.....*just saying though*
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by surveyProf(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Na wa oh, wat is dis world turning into? Were do we go frm here?
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Some human beings can be stupid,wat's the nid of this rubbish....cuttin urself for someone who enjoys wat he's doin,Ndi ara
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Rocktation: *I pack hand for head

I follow u join oooo my sister
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Heartless fans,if terry g they there fans go die every day.

If terryG dey dia, bell go finish for market... Church bells go miss join!!! *rotfl*
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by SELFWORTH: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2013
Here we go again.

Another undergraduate of the school of hellbound fire. Bieber doesn't even know some of these people exist.

In any case, the devil will always find work for idle hands. Lets not forget, He also needs more blood from willing volunteers .
Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by kudiice(m): 12:49am On Jan 09, 2013
Religion is no longer the opium of the masses but music is! Funny 21st century, I wonder what 22 century will be like. God save us!!!

4 Likes

Re: Justin Bieber Fans Slitting Their Wrists To Get Him To Stop Smoking Weed (PICS) by Thok(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2013
argh.. this kin act, U sure sey dem too no dey smoke weed to do this? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. / Patoranking Launches Amari Musiq Record Label, Signs Grey C & Walid / Seyi Law Celebrates His 35th Birthday And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.