Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! (1593 Views)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / ASARI DOKUBO: Take What Belongs To Me & Rule Me? No! (Must-See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! by joeyfire(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
shagarri: FATALITY.....Ilugunboy Wins

Una no get work
Re: All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! by joeyfire(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are more naive than i actually thought....ignorance in your case is eternal bliss.... cheesy cheesy

Ok you know why you can't live without the sea. Clap for yourself. I don't crave access to the sea chikena. You call oil e no work, you call access to the sea e no work. Oya find something else or get back to work.
Re: All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ilugunboy don't reply this one again.

Joey , what did they teach you today in 'integrated science?'
Re: All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
FEAR WHAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND
HATE WHAT THEY CAN'T CONQUER

1 Like

Re: All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! by SmartTalk: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2013
truth4meal: so Yorubas don't leave in the east? Why are they not fanatically opening stupid hating thread of their host governor? Why is it that you guys just hate Fashola's collosal achievement that eyes can see.

Who told you you Yoruba people in the east do not complain about the governors. Fashola and other former Lagos governors close markets, relocate traders to bad areas, overcharging traders, work with agberos who harass traders and no one calls it tribalism; Obi closes down an illegal market populated mainly by Yoruba and Hausa traders but also Igbo traders, and we would not hear word. Because Yoruba people are affected, it must be tribalistic. And yes, you guys open stupid hate threads not only online but also in the Newspapers y'all control. Four Igbo people among 25 military officers and the Yoruba press is all over it talking about "Igbonising" the military. This is the definition of stupidity. And it did not start today, your politicians did nothing but complain about Igbo domination of the Universities and civil service of that time, so please when coming to equity, come with clean hands.
Re: All The People That Hate Fashola Belongs To Thesame Ethnic Group! by SmartTalk: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2013
truth4meal: What part of your body do you engage it service when you are compelled to think? Am sure its not your brain...because if you alluded the "well done" of infrastructural projects to an igbo commissioner of Finance and in comparing it to the Yoruba-ful cabinet of Tinubu insult the dexterity of the yorubas - you have only shown you are not privilege to have a brain. If the Igbos are as so good why is all the development indices favouring the west over the east? Or is that commissioner of Igbo extract the only Igboman that can produce result cos the rest is not producing "well done" results.

First of, a brainless person cannot determine who should have the privilege of having a brain. If you chose to read my post in that light, it is your choice not mine. My post is quite obvious - merit is better than "Federal Character" - and it is a waste of time for me to start explaining it. Just an advice, processing information through the back-end orifice will not work in trying to understand my post.

Next, the "development indices" you choose is subjective and most stats out their do not favour the West as a region than the East as a region. I will give you that Lagos state can contend with Abuja as the most developed state in Nigeria but that is it as far as the West is concerned - Lagos state. Other Western state are not leveraging on the advantage their proximity to Lagos gives them. The most important index for the future of any place is the human capital, and education of the youth. The East has done better than any other region in Nigeria in this respect. Goes to show you that Free Education does not imply Quality Education. [Check http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/special/world/11/nigeria_election_toggle_maps/img/nigeria_literacy_624.gif ]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar’adua Was Poisoned By Obasanjo's Kitchen Staff! — Professor Ukandi G. Damachi / I have Forgiven Those Planning My Impeachment – Nyako / A Senators Monthly Salary + Allowance(Aprox 1.5Million Naria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.