Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa (2097 Views)

Photo : APC Supporters In Lagos State Want Their Votes Back ! / See How Kano State Want To Check Absenteeism And Lateness To Work / Buhari May Soon Wish He Did Not Win 2015 Presidential Polls – Ben Bruce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2013
.if the election were free and fair goodluck will not pick 25% of the vote.. if the election was free and free. over 100 have committed suicide because of him.. does that show they like him.. No..

He does not stand a chance in a free and fair election.. not even closed.. he does not stand a chance. his party rig election..

I don tell una make una break it..

nearly 30 states of 36 state want goodluck out of power because of his altitude and policy.. over 100 nigerian have committed suicide.
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 1:53am On Jan 08, 2013
to avoid more violent that you saw in 2011.. the best is to alter nigeria. i have said so many time..
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2013
I think that insincere is what other nigerian dont like..
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha an ijawman pick an ekpeye man from ogbia as deputy governor. ebele jonathan..
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2013
basically the people of the east are playing game with the head of old west including edo and delta, using the shout of south south in their political games, every igbo man knows what otu eke means.. they are just pretending they dont know.

you have to know most uhrobo, isoko, etc, dont understand igbo, so they dont know what otu eke mean.

that why you had this

Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:36am On Jan 08, 2013
i have said, they should split it into 3.. because i do understand igbo... so those been deceived in the old west mostly uhrobo,isoko.. is because they are ignorant. that the east is only shouting south south as a political game to get power and use them.

the north
western niger
east..
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by Onlytruth(m): 3:25am On Jan 08, 2013
musiwa11: one issue is not been sincere of the people of the east on the issue.. [size=16pt]every igbo man, knows what Otu eke means.. but the other nigerian who do not understand igbo do not know what otu eke means.[/size] but for me, who understand igbo. I know what eke is.. I can not be fool by their trick..

And the victim of their games is delta state because many of the people do not understand igbo.. and they do not realized that Asari dokubo was only decieving them that is real name is Uzodima Goodhead jr.. even Chibuike Amaechi some people dont know that "Rotimi" is a political name to get power..his father and mother are igbos.. it all about graping power for them.. igboman sense like they put it in nigeria.

So while the old east is playing game with their delta head... by shouting south south. they dont know what otu eke and know Uzodima Goodhead jr name and Rotimi..

Mugu dont know that Goodluck and Amaechi went to the same school. nigerian dont like people not been sincere with them.

I think that insincere is what other nigerian dont like..

ROTFL grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:30am On Jan 08, 2013
the reason they are playing the game.. is because they know goodluck is not electable in the north.. and if the election was free and fair goodluck will not win..
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by malele(m): 4:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Who told u over 100 committed suicide, are a nigerian atall which kind human being u be self
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by Pysam(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hausa men killed thousands of people because they want nigerian to be scared that If power is not given to them worst will happen .that madness begins and end in the north we re waiting cos I know most of the state mentioned earlier are from them.its unfortunate that GEJ has been a disappointment to Nigerians.that doesn't mean that deltans are fool be be grouped with south south.and that does not mean that the presidency has moved from south south.he is one of us even if he is a mad man if he sounds the alarm to contest tomoro we ll stand behind him even if we av gained nothing from him afterall who did we gain from in the past not even ibb that married our daughter and sister mariam .
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pysam, who are the advocate of south south.. they are mostly igbo.. Do you know anything about igbo people.. When an igbo set up anything, it is for his own best interest and not your.. everybody knows that in nigeria.

the igbos who think they are smart for doing it are not smart themself.. What is the resource in the 5 eastern state that they will live on... Nothing. are they going to live on nothing.. They igbos most listen to me, they are been silly to put themself into tight corner by support 6 zone. they will not have any resource to use...

My advice to igbo people.. because they have no resource to financially support themself.. this is another reason, why I am against it. I am thinking about the people

Do you know maths...

If i was getting 2 and you were given 9 state... and you who was given 9 , now classified me to please your own selfish and useless desire.. is that fair.. Look even the word of God want people to be fair..

South south is by evil and wicked people.. Look at the history of the so call advocate... what are their history, they are people who are anti people.. anti progress and anti godliness, society reject.. etc they are men who the society hate with so much passion.. does that not tell you about their motive.

Now delta state is not be maths smart to be group into that.. ask any prof of maths..

The issue is the isoko and Uhrobo people cant see the motive of the igbos that the igbos people set them up to cheat them.. This is the motive behind the idea of south south.. it is about igbo people wanting to cheat them, this is why i am against it.. look I know una people very well.. I speak una.. I eat una, shiit una.. So it is about cheating.. Asari dokubo (Uzodima Goodhead Jr) motive and all this people are only doing it to cheat them..

Goodluck too is only using it to cheat delta and edo state because he is from Otu eke... amachie is igbo.... Akpabio etc they are all into the game to cheat edo and delta state.. They dont give a shiit, they all know the history of nigeria... this is the way they do politics, it is bad. and they dont give a shiit about edo or delta state, all they are more concern is themself.
1:1
2:9

is that a good maths in your face.. does that not tell you it is about cheating people. the uhrobo and isoko people have to be smart and speak and not get cheated. why do you think they shut up cecile ibru, some of you dont have brain.. I know what i have gone through for speaking up.

I am a person who believe in having a fair process and been fair to anyone.. I hate been cheated. and dont like others been cheated.. under any name.. does this video look like they want you to class them as south south to you.
it is about a rip off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrJIA62kSzo
[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TK9JU7PH1RI/AAAAAAAAiII/oxBP_-0Hjqg/s320/Ibru-15.gif[/img]
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
the igbos who think they are smart for doing it are not smart themself.. What is the resource in the 5 eastern state that they will live on... Nothing. are they going to live on nothing.. They igbos most listen to me, they are been stupid to put themself into tight corner by support 6 zone. they will not have any resource to use...

My advice to igbo people.. because they have no resource to financially support themself.. this is another reason, why I am against it. I am thinking about the people
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by grafikii: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Otunba carry on joor, God understands you jare
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by basisop(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
You are not making sense. Wasted my time reading poo.
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 1:38am On Jan 09, 2013
after i wrote this topic.. they burn down all the voter register used for election in nigeria.. does that not tell you they rig election in Nigeria. that i was telling the truth all the while..

Nigeria will be in a civil war by 2015, if they dont break it up. You see if they claim the north won, there will be violent.. if they say the north did not win, there will be violent.. head or tail they loss.

if the north get power, they will not release it again. vice versa.. they are in trouble..

so the best thing is to divided the country now.. into 3 , that way nobody loss.

Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 1:58am On Jan 09, 2013
basisop
se ogbo yoruba, mo ni agbara lati gba kuro lo re oye.. agbara ju agbara lo.. you dont know me, if you did , you will not open your mouth and talk nonsense.

if he return they will overthrow the govt. in a bloodly military coup
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:09am On Jan 09, 2013
basisop, why do you think several northerners use my name to run for election. that will shock you. i discovered that on the internet..

search on the internet... you will know why... I will beat Goodluck Jonathan in a free and fair election.. take my word for it. if it was free and fair, i will beat Goodluck..
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:13am On Jan 09, 2013
if you have a pie..
and A share with B at ratio 1:1

Suddenly master A get 9 and B get 2

Now if we look at the percentage % of share before and after

From before 50% to 50%

after is A 18.8% : B 81.81%

Bendle is A, east is B

If you now allow 6 zone.. You reduce it to A = 16.67% and B =83.3%

So bendle state have reduce from 50% to just 16.67 while the east have gone to 83.3%..

The thing is most of this Uhrobo and isoko people did not go to school.. that for them to agree with south south or even been classified as south south, that Goodluck Jonathan is destroying thier children future.. That Goodluck is cheating them.

So every time Goodluck Jonathan is using the 6 zone.. Goodluck Jonathan is reducing edo and delta state from 50% to 16.67% while he is increasing the East from 50% to 83.3%

This is their aim.. The thing is most nigerian politician did not go to school..

The issue is alot of people are mumu or mugu, and they cant see through it.

Or do you think Yoruba people like Goodluck,no my friend..

This is why I say break it..

Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Goodluck gives ondo state 1 billion while he gives bayelsa state 8 billion.. My friend blood will flow if Goodluck return back as president of Nigeria..
only 100 commited suicide before..

Does this look like the person , yoruba people will return back to power..
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
if Goodluck want to reduce your share of the national cake from 50% to 16.67 using the constitution, are you going to vote for him.. This is what people from edo or delta state should ask themself.
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:16am On Jan 11, 2013
the answer is no
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:18am On Jan 11, 2013
if he has a budget like the one in 2012 and refuse to change it. where he put all the money in his zone. it tell you after 2015.. he will not even pay state money.. and you people would not be able to do anything. So he cant return in 2015. most nigerian are going to suffer if he return back to power in 2015. You have to read someone heart. And one thing I can do is to read heart. You people will suffer after 2015..

One thing I learn about the white man.. they dont take risk when it is obvious to see.
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2013
if he has a budget like the one in 2012 and refuse to change it. where he put all the money in his zone. it tell you after 2015.. he will not even pay state money.. and you people would not be able to do anything. So he cant return in 2015. most nigerian are going to suffer if he return back to power in 2015. You have to read someone heart. And one thing I can do is to read heart. You people will suffer after 2015..

One thing I learn about the white man.. they dont take risk when it is obvious to see.

Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2013
you make me laugh. illiterate my foot.. I am smarter than you... do you know what it takes to become an engineer.

If Goodluck return back as president of Nigeria, thousand of people will die.. and the nation will not find peace again.. just write down this date of today.. this is how I normally say it. because I am honest and I tell you the truth.. You people like lies..

majority of nigerian dont want goodluck Jonathan.. If he force himself on the nation.. Just like you saw in 2011.. they will result to 100 times more violent.. they are feed up with Goodluck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkrQkipSyMk
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:19am On Jan 15, 2013
.you make me laugh
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:17am On Jan 15, 2013
you make me laugh. i discovered that i am among the most powerful nigerian on the surface of the earth. do you think i am.. ?? God has given me favor to make you even a millionaire in nigeria by just written you a note. you dont know.. I have more men loyal to me than even the nigeria president in the army. you dont know that... know that from today. not 1 but more than 40,000 members of the nigeria army. is that not the grace of God. in every barrack in nigeria, there are many officers who know who i am... is that not power. do you still think i am not among nigeria most powerful people again.

And what does 40,000 members of the army mens means.. that even the governor of your state, will say you be oga..

you
Re: Grafikii: Goodluck Can Not Win 2015, Nearly 30 State Want Him Out By Musiwa by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2013
OK_2_NV:
engineer mah foot ! coming from a third world dweller ! by any chance which shitty state university did u get ur engineering theoretical schooling and weak cult banging from?

sharap!
what has his dwelling in the third world (assuming that's where he resides because he's claimed to live in Canada in the past) got to do with whatever qualifications he claims to have.?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govs Babangida Aliyu, Ahmed In N81 Billion Naira Fraud…the Saraki Connection / Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He / Pictures: Rev Chris Okotie Shows Off His Exotic And Very Expensive Rides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.