Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He (2099 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / Behave Like A Statesman, Are U An Area Boy?- Mimiko Tells Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by OmoOlayinka: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2013
Latest on MOB vs Fayemi:
...Tinubu threatens MOB
...MOB tells Tinubu to go to hell!

From all indications, the crisis in All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State will not be settled as Hon Michael Opeyemi Bamidele (MOB) has told the party national leader, Bola Tinubu to go to hell, saying; "No Jupiter can stop me from contesting elections in Ekiti."

MOB and some of his supporters met with Tinubu at the Swimming Pool side of his Ikoyi, Lagos residence between 1am and 4am today where MOB pointedly told Tinubu that; "I will rather offend you than to offend Ekiti people."

Tinubu had read the riot acts to MOB, asking him (MOB) to drop his governorship ambition in the interest of his party (APC) and investments in Ekiti.

"I will fight with all that I have if you do anything that will injure my interest in Ekiti. You know how much I invested to bring this my new party, APC to life and how much I have invested in the Ekiti State project. If you do anything that will divide the party in Ekiti and ruin my investments, I will fight you will everything that I have," Tinubu was said to have fumed.

Responding, MOB told Tinubu that no Jupiter can stop him from contesting the governorship election and the he will rather offend Tinubu than to offend Ekiti people.

After the meeting, which ended at about 4:45am, MOB and his supporters made to leave Tinubu's house without eating the food prepared for them.

A palpably unsettled Tinubu had said; "Are you not going to eat my food or are you angry with me?

Supporters of MOB echoed; "We are angry with you, Ekiti people are angry with you and we are going to free Ekiti from your control."

Earlier, MOB and his supporters had visited the APC Interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande at his Ila-Orangun residence.

Chief Akande was said to have lamented that he had already lost hope in Governor Kayode Fayemi and his second term ambition and that he was no longer interested in coming to Ekiti for any reconciliation.

He went on to say that should MOB and his supporters decide to go to another party, they won't be committing any crime because the APC does not have any member yet.

He said until APC conducts it membership registration, no one can claim membership of the party and anyone that goes to another party cannot be said to have decamped from APC.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by free13: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
party of criminals.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by dt02: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Owwkk
Whts next
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by maestrob(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ekiti Imbroglio Season 1
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by alaoeri: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
No source another beer parlour gist beside under which political party is MOB contesting definitely not under APC sha.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
The drama has just begun in Ekiti. Our enemies are about to start killing themselves. Ekiti a gbe a o.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by dridowu: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
MOB ko Crowd ni, his case will be like obanikoro in lagos , he will be irrelevant in nigeria politics
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by idupaul: 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
(MOB) has told the party national
leader, Bola Tinubu to go to hell, saying; "No Jupiter can
stop me from contesting elections in Ekiti."

Great bragging.. Hope when the time comes ordinary pluto won't make U change mind
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by pullyacap: 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
Silly Beer parlour and Pepper-soup tale!

Imagine the use of comedic statements like 'my investment in Ekiti'

Social media,free internet and fo.olish OP are like congenital triplets joined @ the an.us

1 Like

Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by MontaySingh: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
You will be surprised at the turn of event,it seems you've not been following political events.Go and ask what happened at Ondo.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by softwareman(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
dt02: Owwkk
Whts next
Are you guys so daft and desperate for anti APC and tinubu story that you can make your usual asisinine comments on this piece of concocted trash?
The idiots who made up this story is so unimaginative that the entire story line is laughable.
For NAIRALAND, this is a sure sign that the standards has gone to the dogs. Any brainless jobless person can sit down in a beer parlour. Whip up the most senseless crap and make front page. It seems anything goes. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
software man:
Are you guys so daft and desperate for anti APC and tinubu story that you can make your usual asisinine comments on this piece of concocted trash?
The idiots who made up this story is so unimaginative that the entire story line is laughable.
For NAIRALAND, this is a sure sign that the standards has gone to the dogs. Any brainless jobless person can sit down in a beer parlour. Whip up the most senseless crap and make front page. It seems anything goes. Shame.
God bless you! It takes someone smart to spot that the cooked-up story was wishful thinking of PDP lapdogs.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
What is the source of this thrash that people are responding to? undecided

All the topics fabricated by this OP has been all about Ekiti.

I think the mods should disable this handle as it's created to bring lies about Ekiti into NL
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by donphilopus: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Who is using this Moniker to jeopardize this place na, all your thread has been corncerning Ekiti state..
What a sourceless thread??
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by tomakint: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Although the Op refused to give the SOURCE of this news but there is a FACT stated here which is, all is not well with APC (Tinubu's investment) in Ekiti State.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by malele(m): 2:40am On Oct 18, 2013
Omo Olayinka: Latest on MOB vs Fayemi:
...Tinubu threatens MOB
...MOB tells Tinubu to go to hell!

From all indications, the crisis in All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti State will not be settled as Hon Michael Opeyemi Bamidele (MOB) has told the party national leader, Bola Tinubu to go to hell, saying; "No Jupiter can stop me from contesting elections in Ekiti."

MOB and some of his supporters met with Tinubu at the Swimming Pool side of his Ikoyi, Lagos residence between 1am and 4am today where MOB pointedly told Tinubu that; "I will rather offend you than to offend Ekiti people."

Tinubu had read the riot acts to MOB, asking him (MOB) to drop his governorship ambition in the interest of his party (APC) and investments in Ekiti.

"I will fight with all that I have if you do anything that will injure my interest in Ekiti. You know how much I invested to bring this my new party, APC to life and how much I have invested in the Ekiti State project. If you do anything that will divide the party in Ekiti and ruin my investments, I will fight you will everything that I have," Tinubu was said to have fumed.

Responding, MOB told Tinubu that no Jupiter can stop him from contesting the governorship election and the he will rather offend Tinubu than to offend Ekiti people.

After the meeting, which ended at about 4:45am, MOB and his supporters made to leave Tinubu's house without eating the food prepared for them.

A palpably unsettled Tinubu had said; "Are you not going to eat my food or are you angry with me?

Supporters of MOB echoed; "We are angry with you, Ekiti people are angry with you and we are going to free Ekiti from your control."

Earlier, MOB and his supporters had visited the APC Interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande at his Ila-Orangun residence.

Chief Akande was said to have lamented that he had already lost hope in Governor Kayode Fayemi and his second term ambition and that he was no longer interested in coming to Ekiti for any reconciliation.

He went on to say that should MOB and his supporters decide to go to another party, they won't be committing any crime because the APC does not have any member yet.

He said until APC conducts it membership registration, no one can claim membership of the party and anyone that goes to another party cannot be said to have decamped from APC.

Later some fools will come and type all sort of trash between amechi and goodluck.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by Urine: 3:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Source?
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by BabaEleko(m): 3:57am On Oct 18, 2013
I dey come
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by DuduNegro: 4:07am On Oct 18, 2013
Wetin be MOB? Oga op, abeg who be MOB?

Call the man his name and drop all these nonsense with acronyms for names. Who sabi MOB?
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by dayokanu(m): 4:25am On Oct 18, 2013
Senseless gossip
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by Manlado: 4:36am On Oct 18, 2013
@ops.
You can't sell a novel.
So poor and unimaginative.
Re: Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He by seunmsg(m): 6:33am On Oct 18, 2013
The OP is the media assistant to former gov. Segun Oni. He goes by the name Lere Olayinka and he's well know on facebook for fabricating useless stories against the Fayemi administration in Ekiti.
Whoever takes him or his post here serious is just wasting his or her time. OP is a well know PDP clown.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Election Canceled / IS YOUR ACCOUNT HACKED? / Nigeria Village Square Website Hacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.