Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,454 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up (21414 Views)

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) / Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by SirJonse(m): 5:01am On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by nzeaji(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2013
Wow. The power of make-up.

But, omo, the babe get big nose oh. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by ninofy: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Hehe no be small thing oh!
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2013
The pic at the left hand side is an early morning photo grin grin while the other is a club/party/classroom/office/church/event photo smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by chromoTop: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2013
shocked Is that a drainage pipe or a nose? shocked

11 Likes

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by pwiz(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, she is not ugly.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by nikkyshyne(f): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2013
I like her lips.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by SirJonse(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2013
#chokes and spits out my coffee#.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: I like her lips.
hmm... why ??
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by nikkyshyne(f): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2013
acidosis™:

hmm... why ??
becox it is sexzy and kissable. And don't you dare think otherwise angry lipsrsealed
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by SirJonse(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: becox it is sexzy and kissable. And don't you dare thinking otherwise angry lipsrsealed

Hmmmm. Should I keep thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: becox it is sexzy and kissable. And don't you dare think otherwise angry lipsrsealed
hmmmm.... is yours like that?
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by ajasbaba(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2013
this babe too fine.almost every lady is ugly without make-up if na lie check ur wife or ur babe when she weak up early in the moring
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by kentoplash(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Dat nose looks like #100 canda(kpomo) grin

3 Likes

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Enegod(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2013
If not becouse of make-up......if not...*smh*
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2013
MEn be very careful that you meet a babe when she has washed her face grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Rhymez(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Jeez! undecided. Make-ups has really helped many girls to get a husband. grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2013
ajas baba: this babe too fine.almost every lady is ugly without make-up if na lie check ur wife or ur babe when she weak up early in the moring

2 Likes

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Enegod: If not becouse of make-up......if not...*smh*

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2013
nikkyshyne: becox it is sexzy and kissable. And don't you dare think otherwise angry lipsrsealed
am seriously thinking of the otherwise wink
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmm.

Let me get something straight, all those spots and stuff come back when she washes her face?

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 08, 2013
chromoTop: shocked Is that a drainage pipe or a nose? shocked

Na power HORSE grin grin grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by eduson33(m): 9:29am On Jan 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by kemoolala: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2013
The babe must be pregnant. someone nose cannot be dis big ordinarily.

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Joey82(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2013
if that lady na meat every body go struggle to eat the nose.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by k9ine(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2013
ajas baba: this babe too fine.almost every lady is ugly without make-up if na lie check ur wife or ur babe when she weak up early in the moring
Ajas I disagree with you. A beautiful lady is a beautiful lady. I have some lady friends whether it's in d early morning or at night, their face is still a beauty.

6 Likes

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Zamizoni(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2013

no be your SISTER?
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2013
Duh!! Na today person dey see this kain transformation? undecided undecided..why should this be news?
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by lagcity(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2013

kai, u don kill me with laffter.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by jaybee3(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2013

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by geezyk(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Make-up of life,so na make-up we guyz dey chop all diz while May God help us sha...

1 Like

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Phrankin(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2013
In addition to the actual makeup, the after picture is clearly Photoshopped. Evidence 1. check out the colour balance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid Wearing A Skirt / What Are Hair Attachments Made From? / Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.