Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up (21326 Views)

Behold, The Power Of Bleaching! (before/after Photo) / Ladies Can You Rock This Kind Of Make Up / The Power Of Make-up In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by truelovecom: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lol, how are you?? Miss u too! kiss

LOL. WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING, IS MY POST FUNNY?.........AM GOOD, HOPE YOUR DOING GREAT
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by nagoma(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Joey82: if that lady na meat every body go struggle to eat the nose.

No comment.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Cdspencer(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
she dey take snuff? undecided
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by timpaker(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
for Pete sake! how persin nose go big pass her mouth? #scary embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by nagoma(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by ignis: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
slimyem: The babe aint ugly but that nose is biggggggggg!
...and she just needs to work on those spots...
Is that what you think?
Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by GentleNaaz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
p.wiz:
As far as I'm concerned, she is not ugly.
guy wetn b ur take, did any pesn complain? She ft b ur missn plank o, u neva cn tell
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Fadelex(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sir Jonse:

U need to be BANNED!!!!
sharap.... Post d pix of ur nose lemme see weda no be fryin pan
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by samfibby(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Women are as fake as their wigs and artificial nails. These days, their look is just as fake as their feelings and thoughts. grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
vanity upon vanity, all is vanity, gabbage in gabbage out, one cannot continue to decieve herself.

what God created is beautifull and wonderfully made.

why most girls do have uncontrollable rough face is because of makeups. by the time u start using bleacning cream, pancake and all of them ur face will be put to unbearable stress and u will continue to look older than your age, d funny thing is that the more they scatter the face, the more they apply they try to cover and the worst their naturall looks become
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by michylabo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Phrankin: In addition to the actual makeup, the after picture is clearly Photoshopped. Evidence 1. check out the colour balance.

What about the nose? Photoshopped as well.. Nah dnt think so... Abt d nose i mean
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lol @ the Nose comments, can't stop laughing, I think is because its a close shot that's why it looks so Big.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by emiye(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Another one

Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Duduconfirm: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Phrankin: In addition to the actual makeup, the after picture is clearly Photoshopped. Evidence 1. check out the colour balance.

[quote author=annastacie]just imagine say rain com fall how her face go com look like. marykay and black-opal we than[quote author=annastacie]just imagine say rain com fall how her face go com look like. marykay and black-opal we thank you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grin grin wink wink wink wink wink wink

I guess both of u don't know d power of original and expensive makeup. It will definately change the colour tone, hide all spots and uneven skin tone and ordinary water/rain cannot clean it except with soap/facial cleanser
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by truelovecom: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Shollypopz:

PLEASE POST A PIC OF YOU WITHOUT MAKEUP
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
truelove.com:

PLEASE POST A PIC OF YOU WITHOUT MAKEUP
I have and u called me ugly, rmbr??
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by lion042(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thank God for make up ooo, see how face be like shit
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by euna05(f): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
grin
nzeaji: Wow. The power of make-up.

But, omo, the babe get big nose oh. grin grin grin grin
nδ be small, u go fear nau, na world miss NOSE
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by truelovecom: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Shollypopz:
I have and u called me ugly, rmbr??

PLEASE I DIDN'T MEAN IT, I WAS ONLY KIDDING.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by sunnyt1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Only God can save us
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by qwinzi: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
nzeaji: Wow. The power of make-up.

But, omo, the babe get big nose oh. grin grin grin grin
ala e large
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by Kairoseki77: 11:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
You ever been in a nightclub, dancing with a girl, and then the lights turn on?

Yeah, much worse.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by cho25bc(f): 12:37am On Jan 09, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]my advice 4we ladies is dt we shld be moderk our quest 2 look hot.by d tym we in2 bed wit dem,all d camouflaging make-up will b kissd away by d boys wot's D use?
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by cho25bc(f): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2013
cho25bc: [color=#770077][/color]my advice 4 we ladies is dt we shld be moder8 ur quest 2 look hot.by d tym we in2 bed wit dem,all d camouflaging make-up will b kissd away by d boys wot's D use?
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by cho25bc(f): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2013
eduson33: [img]http://thechive.files./2011/09/movie-makeup-before-after-4.jpg?w=500&h=262[/img]
shocked dis one na real beast turned 2 beauty!
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by nikkyshyne(f): 6:26am On Jan 09, 2013
hagma37@yahoo.com:

Kissable ko. Na don come. Na 14yrs n above if dem pass d bill.
Haha! Olodo!
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by kandiikane(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
Michaeljones36: You ever been in a nightclub, dancing with a girl, and then the lights turn on?

Yeah, much worse.
grin
grin grin

That's why I do my makeup in bright light. grin
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by africanqueen111(f): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
ajasbaba:
this babe too fine.almost every lady is ugly without make-up if na lie check ur wife or ur babe when she weak up early in the moring
u lie mr. My dad told me I am more beautiful when I wake up early in d morning, I didn't beliv him til my guy told me a year later. Evryone is naturally beautiful, a litlle makeup only helps to brighten.
Re: Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up by jbblues24(m): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
The Manhattan Project was not intended to create nuclear weapons, it was meant to recreate the destructive power in a Oga Ade Roundhouse Kick. They didn't even come close. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Improve On My Dressing And Grooming As A 20 Year Old Guy? / Skin Problem Charts / Mercy Aigbe's Sparkly AMMA Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.