Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,205 members, 7,825,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Want To Go And Study Abroad.help And Advise Urgently Needed. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Go And Study Abroad.help And Advise Urgently Needed. (540 Views)

UNI-UYO Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help And More In / I Need Advise Urgently!!!! / Please He Needs Your Advise Urgently. Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go And Study Abroad.help And Advise Urgently Needed. by Theloveth(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2013
Morning fellow NL's,am an ND holder of one of the polytechnics in Nigeria and i need your advice,help and some guidelines because i want to pursue my educational career outside the shores of this country.I met an agent and plan is ongoing to study in the US.What i want to ask first is the main things i need to do first because the man told me i have to deposit 100k first,get an international passport,WAEC result and and do the toefil exam.I heard the ND result can come in handy too,are we to process the admission as DE overhere or just seek admission and tender it if they ask for extra certificates overthere.Share your advise and experiences with me as a first timer yourself and the costs of the things i need to do or have like house rents,cost of toefil,international passport and so on.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Info On Online Masters Degree / Acamemic Staff Union Of Polytechnic Goes On Indefinit Stribk / Should The First Three Years Of Learning Judge Children's Learning Or Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.