Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (7594 Views)

Do We Really Need To Worship, Praise Or Thank God? / Have You Thank God This Morning? / 31st Night, Thank God,No Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Gideon20(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Here i attach copies of some of my credentials and payments of previous school fees receipts.....
Re: . by Chuksxp: 1:17am On Jan 12, 2013
I'm not sure what to say. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this case?
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=Gideon20] when i saw calls and massages today encouraging me,my eyes were filled with ties,i was so speechless.once again i want to say thank you.

Here i attach copies of some of my credentials and payments of previous school fees receipts,of 100level and 200level.
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Gideon20: reciepts
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=Gideon20][/quote]
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: . by Akwenukemarho(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2013
MODs pls try to get this topic to the front page, pls, and gideon, don't worry, God is creating a way foR u, and tru u your family will be delivered, it is well ma broda, be strong,
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Akwenuke marho: MODs pls try to get this topic to the front page, pls, and gideon, don't worry, God is creating a way foR u, and tru u your family will be delivered, it is well ma broda, be strong,
tank you broda..
Re: . by Chuksxp: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Gideon20][/quote]

Ok. Thanks.
Re: . by plappville(f): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Chuksxp: I'm not sure what to say. Can anyone confirm the authenticity of this case?

I never ask this question...but I think its a wise one. I was told yesterday by my sister that many people do this in Christian forum taking advantage of Christian. But I also believe that despite the fraud stars, there are sure some people that truly need HELP, but the bad heads are the spoilers.
Re: . by plappville(f): 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
@Op, our country is so corrupt that one hardly trust matters like this. After talking with you. I called home and I was made to understand alot of ffolks are internet fraud stars. But I doubt this ur case is not one of those. You have made much effort in proving its authentication. I hope all go well for you.
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
plappville: @Op, our country is so corrupt that one hardly trust matters like this. After talking with you. I called home and I was made to understand alot of ffolks are internet fraud stars. But I doubt this ur case is not one of those. You have made much effort in proving its authentication. I hope all go well for you.
thank you so much...with these i hope people will believe my honesty.
Re: . by Winnerslfc(m): 12:38am On Jan 14, 2013
God will help you. Just believe that He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).
Re: . by Chuksxp: 1:01am On Jan 14, 2013
plappville:

I never ask this question...but I think its a wise one. I was told yesterday by my sister that many people do this in Christian forum taking advantage of Christian. But I also believe that despite the fraud stars, there are sure some people that truly need HELP, but the bad heads are the spoilers.

Yea, we'll always have the genuine ones and the fakers. It sure takes a lot of discernment to know which is which. This is one of my personal struggles. Let me elaborate: If you go ahead and give, and it turns out the person is fake, you'll be judged by the Lord for not investigating properly before giving. If you don't give, and it turns out the person is genuine, you'll be judged by the Lord for not giving to the needy.

Anyways, this is just my own point of view.
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2013
plappville: @Op, our country is so corrupt that one hardly trust matters like this. After talking with you. I called home and I was made to understand alot of ffolks are internet fraud stars. But I doubt this ur case is not one of those. You have made much effort in proving its authentication. I hope all go well for you.
there are a lot of fraudsters out there but i didnt doubt the authenticity of his story.please help out in any way u can.
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Thanks
Re: . by subzidi: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hi Gideon,
I was the lady that you called you on Friday asking if u could do a contract onground marketing job( sale of GSM network lines which you could do within your school environ and eran extra income/N30k monthly) Please reply via this thread and i will contact you since i have your phone number. Also N5 was paid into your acount by (Monica ***) pls confirm as i'm sending your plight to a network of my friends and i need you to also come back on this thread and confirm when you get the complete money.
ALL THE BEST!!!
Re: . by subzidi: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
N5K i meant was piad into your account, pls confirm by one (Monica ***)

4 Likes

Re: . by Gideon20(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
sub_zidi: N5K i meant was piad into your account, pls confirm by one (Monica ***)
sorry for the late reply i just got means to log in..i saw the money wich was sent by (Monica).am really grateful.
Regarding the business,am interested,i will realy love to do that..ma'am thank you once again and God bless you richly.
Re: . by Ikanium(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
sub_zidi: Hi Gideon,
I was the lady that you called you on Friday asking if u could do a contract onground marketing job( sale of GSM network lines which you could do within your school environ and eran extra income/N30k monthly) Please reply via this thread and i will contact you since i have your phone number. Also N5 was paid into your acount by (Monica ***) pls confirm as i'm sending your plight to a network of my friends and i need you to also come back on this thread and confirm when you get the complete money.
ALL THE BEST!!!
Thank you for helping this young man i know how it feels.... If you check my last thread i had a similar problem paying my school fee but Thank God for Nairaland God raised people that later helped me financially and am in school now Glory be to God although! Things are abit difficult right now and i sometimes go like ''can you do this'' ''will you beg all through your four years in school'' but by His Grace i know i will cope legitimately i sure will God will help me.... Ma'am i don't know if same business can be runed all by me in this school Kogi State University?? If you can do anything for me here i will appreciate it alot as am interested in backing up with a business.... @all you can contribute also if you know or have any business we can do to sustain..... @OPdon't worry God will raise people to help you Thank you all......my number is 08097567344
Re: . by Ikanium(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
ALL THE BEST!!!
Thank you for helping this young man i know how it feels.... If you check my last thread i had a similar problem paying my school fee but Thank God for Nairaland God raised people that later helped me financially and am in school now Glory be to God although! Things are abit difficult right now and i sometimes go like ''can you do this'' ''will you beg all through your four years in school'' but by His Grace i know i will cope legitimately i sure will God will help me.... Ma'am i don't know if same business can be runed all by me in this school Kogi State University?? If you can do anything for me here i will appreciate it alot as am interested in backing up with a business.... @all you can contribute also if you know or have any business we can do to sustain..... @OPdon't worry God will raise people to help you Thank you all......my number is 08097567344
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 7:40am On Jan 15, 2013
Gideon20: sorry for the late reply i just got means to log in..i saw the money wich was sent by (Monica).am really grateful.
Regarding the business,am interested,i will realy love to do that..ma'am thank you once again and God bless you richly.
the job wil go a long way help me in school and also support the family,ma'am i am short of words ryt nw,but God wil bless you abundantlly.
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2013
Gideon20: thank you,God will bless you sir
i have seen a contribution made by mr francis..God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: . by Gideon20(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
i want to use this medium to once again thank.Mrs Monica for her contribution of (N5,000) and Mr Francis for contributin (N500)..Together they contributed (N5,500).
i also want to appreciate the lady that called me today,am really strong and greatful for the advice you gave to me today,God bless you ma'am.i want to stil thank all of you that has shown so much concern,i am greatful for your text massages..the fees is knw remaining (N24,500) THANK YOU ALL.
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thank you all
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
i comfirmed N3k sent by mr CHUCKS today friday 18,thank you so much sir may the almighty God bless you.
Re: . by plappville(f): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Chuksxp:

Yea, we'll always have the genuine ones and the fakers. It sure takes a lot of discernment to know which is which. This is one of my personal struggles. Let me elaborate: If you go ahead and give, and it turns out the person is fake, you'll be judged by the Lord for not investigating properly before giving. If you don't give, and it turns out the person is genuine, you'll be judged by the Lord for not giving to the needy.

Anyways, this is just my own point of view.

HOW TRUE IS THE BOLD? Any scripture please. I have never investigated. It never comes to my mind tht anyone could fraud in such a manner... I believe, it takes a very needy heart to do this in the Public. But was surprised at her responds. I met one very old woman in the car park. She was a begger. She was looking very pitiful. I stoped and chated with her. She complained she is sick of diabetic and that she Is not having the health card to buy her drugs from the chemist. It melts the heart to see such a situation. Not quite 2 step away from the woman. The police car came and They asked her for doc. She presented. So they told her never to beg in the street. Because no one Is left without a health support from the state. She was accused. And was sent away .

The police maybe right. But I didn't thought of that at first. Because, for a woman to be begging under a bad weather condition, this alone may prove her begging is genuine. Unfortunately, those that knows the law said she was à fraud begger..... Na waooh...!
Re: . by plappville(f): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gideon20: i have seen a contribution made by mr francis..God bless you sir.

Why do you announce names, Don't they have your number to do confirmation?
Re: . by plappville(f): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gideon20: i want to use this medium to once again thank.Mrs Monica for her contribution of (N5,000) and Mr Francis for contributin (N500)..Together they contributed (N5,500).
i also want to appreciate the lady that called me today,am really strong and greatful for the advice you gave to me today,God bless you ma'am.i want to stil thank all of you that has shown so much concern,i am greatful for your text massages..the fees is knw remaining (N24,500) THANK YOU ALL..

It will be fine don't worry. God is in control.
Re: . by plappville(f): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
ALL THE BEST!!!

May God bless you, I hope he gets the job soon.
Re: . by plappville(f): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Delafruita: there are a lot of fraudsters out there but i didnt doubt the authenticity of his story.please help out in any way u can.

You re right. We will try to support our brother.
Re: . by Chuksxp: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2013
plappville:

HOW TRUE IS THE BOLD? Any scripture please. I have never investigated. It never comes to my mind tht anyone could fraud in such a manner... I believe, it takes a very needy heart to do this in the Public. But was surprised at her responds. I met one very old woman in the car park. She was a begger. She was looking very pitiful. I stoped and chated with her. She complained she is sick of diabetic and that she Is not having the health card to buy her drugs from the chemist. It melts the heart to see such a situation. Not quite 2 step away from the woman. The police car came and They asked her for doc. She presented. So they told her never to beg in the street. Because no one Is left without a health support from the state. She was accused. And was sent away .

The police maybe right. But I didn't thought of that at first. Because, for a woman to be begging under a bad weather condition, this alone may prove her begging is genuine. Unfortunately, those that knows the law said she was à fraud begger..... Na waooh...!

I don't have any specific scripture to support it. I don't know, maybe I just drew that conclusion from some of the things I see in the Bible. Not saying I'm 100% sure if that. But we're told to be wise as serpents.

When they came to the threshing floor of Kidon, Uzzah reached out his hand to steady the ark, because the oxen stumbled. The LORD’s anger
burned against Uzzah, and he struck him down because he had put his hand on the ark. So he died there before God. 1 Chronicles 13:9,10

This is one of the scriptures that boggles us. I mean, it SEEMS like this dude only wanted to help, yet was killed by God. Likewise, we may want to help people but sometimes we should first ask questions (sadly, I rarely do that). There're lots of beggars on the street and people who walk up to you asking for money, yet when you give them the money they would only spend it on booze or cigarette.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / Godly Standards In Dating And Relationships / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.