Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (7593 Views)

Do We Really Need To Worship, Praise Or Thank God? / Have You Thank God This Morning? / 31st Night, Thank God,No Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Gideon20(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Delafruita(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
advice - it would be good if you could make use of paragraphs.
- your use of grammar and punctuation needs to improve
- sometimes you have to take the bull by the horn.

help - you need to state the amount your fees are
- the amount you have
- the amount you require
- account number money can be paid into by whoever desires to help out

prayers - (un)fortunately,am not a big fan of prayer.

on a final note,i passed through a similar experience when i was in school so i can understand your situation.in my case,i decided to take a year off school to concentrate on "hustling".my reasoning at the time was that even if i source funds to finish school,i would have to spend another 2years in school,another year of youth service before been flung into the labour market.i took a year off and i can honestly say,that one year of my life taught me the most important lessons of life.i went back to school and made a third class but that has never been a hinderance for me.explore the possibilities of other options.dont look solely at the short term,look at the long haul.whatever it is you decide to do,i'd be willing to help out in anyway i can.i wish you the best in your endeavours
Re: . by rastamouse: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Continue to trust the LORD...
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Delafruita: advice - it would be good if you could make use of paragraphs.

- the amount you have
- the amount you require

on a final note,i passed through a similar experience when i was in school so i can understand your situation.in my case,i decided to take a year off school to concentrate on "hustling".my reasoning at the time was that even if i source funds to finish school,i would have to spend another 2years in school,another year of youth service before been flung into the labour market.i took a year off and i can honestly say,that one year of my life taught me the most important lessons of life.i went back to school and made a third class but that has never been a hinderance for me.explore the possibilities of other options.dont look solely at the short term,look at the long haul.whatever it is you decide to do,i'd be willing to help out in anyway i can.i wish you the best in your endeavours
thank you sir for the advice.and as for my school,i really thought of defying the whole section,but if i must do that i will have to pay the school for the section.
Sir thank you once again,am beginin to have hope
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
rastamouse: Continue to trust the LORD...
thank you sir,i am trusting him
Re: . by sylve11: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Eyah! sad don't worry, the rejected stone shall soon be the chief corner stone. Stay positive and believe in ur God. God is in heaven and all shall be well with the world. cool
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
sylve11: Eyah! sad don't worry, the rejected stone shall soon be the chief corner stone. Stay positive and believe in ur God. God is in heaven and all shall be well with the world. cool
amen and thank you.
Re: . by Akwenukemarho(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nairalanders una wicked oooo, una no fit help the poor boy, but if na to insult people una go dey insult, @ op, my dear, don't worry just be strong, I don't really have right now, if not I would have sent u something, but don't worry God will provide, just be strong, and find a sgood church so that they can pray for ur family, it is well,
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Akwenuke marho: Nairalanders una wicked oooo, una no fit help the poor boy, but if na to insult people una go dey insult, @ op, my dear, don't worry just be strong, I don't really have right now, if not I would have sent u something, but don't worry God will provide, just be strong, and find a sgood church so that they can pray for ur family, it is well,
thank you,i realy appeciate your coment,i will be strong but i need more of your coments
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Delafruita: advice - it would be good if you could make use of paragraphs.

- the amount you have
- the amount you require

thank you so much for your concern,i saw your text,i realy appreciate it sir.
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gideon20: thank you so much for your concern,i saw your text,i realy appreciate it sir.
post the fees and account number
Re: . by plappville(f): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
Delafruita: post the fees and account number

Exactly what i expected Him to do!
Re: . by plappville(f): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gideon20: My name is gideon yerima, held from chikun local gov't of kaduna state, i study industrial chemistry at kaduna state university and am presently goin to 300level by the grace of God.am in a family of 6 i.e 5boys, and a girl.
my dad had another family which i call his new family, he never cares about us since he got married to his new wife. my mum had to work hard to feed the family to the extend she used up the capital for her fire wood business to sustain the family, my dad started sending money when ever he wishes,he don't even knw hw we are surviving, it reached a point wen he no longer sends money or call, and non of us even knws were he stays. As a result of that my younger ones could not continour with school cos my mum couldn't afford to pay,but for me, i was stil in school, i had no money to even buy the rest of the handouts remainin for the section,and sometimes my room mate help with the food, but to the glory of God i was able to finish the section on 23 november last year,
And immediatly, i started lookin for work to be able to raise something for my skul fees.a family member helped me and i was able to raise 15000, i quickly told my dad weither he could complete the rest, but he said he has no money to give me,my mum and younger ones had to travelled to the village for christmas because there was notin for them here i also lata join them at the village during new year and reachin the village we had a meetin and i told them everytin includin my skul fees but no body was whilin to help me,all they keep telin me was to go and meet my dad again which i dont even knw were he stays and he woldnt want anybody to knw and immediatly i dnt spent much time at the vilage i called my dad to tel him abt my skul l fees but to my greatest suprise he dnt ask hw my mum and al of us are doin he jst start gettin mad at me for no reason i was realy shucked he then told me he has no money to give me, that i shuld do wat i hav to do.i was realy angry i call the vilage and told my mum wat happend and ryt nw i dnt knw who to go to and what to do abt my situation but one thing i knw is God wil surely help me cos we dnt chose to be like these...please i need help and prayers my number is 08034275570 i also need ur advice.the registration has started which will last for only two weeks, i jst cant stop thinkin abt my life hav'n made it these far.
i pray God wil use somebody to touch my life,..the fees is 45000 naira and i was able to raise 15000,but now i need 30,000naira..my account number is 0013694186 Gideon Yerima access bank

I see it, will it be too late by the end of this month?
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
plappville:

i hope not.anyway,am sure 30k shouldnt be too big a problem for brothers on this board.on my own,i'd contribute my widow's mite
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
plappville:

not really ,they will only add some fees.

1 Like

Re: . by Gideon20(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
Delafruita: i hope not.anyway,am sure 30k shouldnt be too big a problem for brothers on this board.on my own,i'd contribute my widow's mite
thank you,God will bless you sir
Re: . by Yooguyz: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
@op do you believe in spirit money? Am gonna pray for your and the amount will come to you supernaturaly,but i need you to believe, do you believe?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yooguyz: @op do you believe in spirit money? Am gonna pray for your and the amount will come to you supernaturaly,but i need you to believe, do you believe?
pls quote scripture and verse..that reminds me of one uebert angel and his "spirit money"..re u a son in his ministry?
Re: . by Yooguyz: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
@ bidam, yes
Re: . by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yooguyz: @ bidam, yes
the guy acknowleges TB joshua as a father and mentor..do u believe in the ministry of prophet Tb joshua?
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2013
Gideon20: i believe in God and his prophets.
do you believe in spirit money?
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2013
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thank you all
Re: . by plappville(f): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2013
Delafruita: i hope not.anyway,am sure 30k shouldnt be too big a problem for brothers on this board.on my own,i'd contribute my widow's mite

Thats not a big some, no amount is too small in terms of need. Thanks for ur care towards a needy brother.
Re: . by plappville(f): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gideon20: not really ,they will only add some fees.

Sorry for the late reply, i have not be around. I asked this question for a reason, i can't start explaing here.
I hope the lord permits us, i will call you. God bless!
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gideon20: thank you all for your contributions and concerns,my faith is growing evry day.
i knw our fingers are not equal but please i stil plead with you brothers and sisters,out of the abundance and litle God has given you, you can help save my life.
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 8:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gideon20: i really dnt knw much abt spirit money.i believ in anybody who will help me,am just confuse right nw.
the joke seems lost on you.
Re: . by Delafruita(m): 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gideon20: i knw our fingers are not equal but please i stil plead with you brothers and sisters,out of the abundance and litle God has given you, you can help save my life.
not getting a degree isnt the end of your life.you need to start thinking outside the box.you're not down with liver disease or kidney failure.you dont have bills that run into the millions,so whats the deal with your life been saved?

1 Like

Re: . by Gideon20(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Delafruita: not getting a degree isnt the end of your life.you need to start thinking outside the box.you're not down with liver disease or kidney failure.you dont have bills that run into the millions,so whats the deal with your life been saved?
its true,am jst worried about what is happenin to me.you have shown me so much care i realy appreciate.
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
plappville:

Sorry for the late reply, i have not be around. I asked this question for a reason, i can't start explaing here.
I hope the lord permits us, i will call you. God bless!
Amen and tank you very much.
Re: . by Gideon20(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
plappville:

Thats not a big some, no amount is too small in terms of need. Thanks for ur care towards a needy brother.
you have been caring towards me,thanks very much for your concern, am grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / Godly Standards In Dating And Relationships / The Truth About Lucifer (satan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.