Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads (1671 Views)

GEJ Leads PDP Campaign Train In Bayelsa / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29 / GEJ & Sambo To Spend N992.57M On Food Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by peleson: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
GEJ/SAMBO 2YRS Vs OBJ/ATIKU 8YRS…GEJ LEADS
Considering the fact that OBJ was in the prison and did not know much about the politics that brought him out from prison hell to presidency nor the formation of action group that pioneered and propelled him into running and winning the ticket and hence becoming a president.
Nigeria (IGBO,HAUSA,YORUBA,IJAW etc)waited for this moment and was ready to embrace and work with any that came with whole heartedness then ushered in the very OBJ.
OBJ and his team faced very ready and more compliant Nigeria than it is today… That period would have been a rebuilding and emerging moment for Nigeria but the disappointment remains at the lowest ebb.
Infrastructures and institutions were weakened and interference from the presidency was so like that of the military regime that Nigerians who had never experienced democracy at large were confused as what democracy meant. It was just like what the used to know- military regime apart from the fact we had senators and reps that collected more money.
IN CONTRAST (LOOKING AT POPULAR PROJECTS)
GEJ administration established 9 Universities within 2yrs and of a truth 7 has matriculated students with good academic environment…OBJ spent 8 yrs building Bell’s University and OBASANJO library etc while his deputy Atiku was busy building the most expensive university in West Africa, North America University, Intel oil and gas etc leaving the poor masses that deserve more public universities to roam the streets…..What a SHAME!
Several billions of Dollars were budgeted for railway construction and Chinese firm brought for this purpose but no rail track was constructed for 8yrs but within 2yrs, I can comfortably travel from Kano to Lagos with about N500 transport fair as against more than N6000 fair on road .GOOD!...Kaduna to Abuja rail also on. I think food stuffs from north to south should reduce gradually else GOV should introduce price control.
No business as usual with our high ways, the resilience of the Fed. Min. of Works is paying off on zero pot-holes. Electoral reforms have proven worth it with witnessed free and fair elections. Continued pursuance of success in Agriculture and cut-off of corrupt middle-man in fertilizer distributions…very GOOD!!
Continues engagement of women in policy making and transparency in dealing with public institutions is a good process.
Occultism and oath taking (BELONGING TO AN OCCULT FOR POLITICAL POSITION) was very common in OBJ’s 2nd term and this spread like a wild fire across Nigeria. GEJ looks uncomfortable with this satanic process and hence engages more women in sensitive positions and allowing institutions to work . It has
become very clear that GEJ is confidently leaving POLITICS OF BUSINESS AS USUAL characterized by OBJ administration behind and this seems to be infuriating the gladiators some more. OBJ insistence on Ali as PDP BOT chairman and looking for a candidate to replace GEJ come 2015 is a clear indication.OBJ has forgotten how he oust out Tony Anin and made himself life patron and BOT chairman of PDP thinking he would hold sway as president but he got tired of it and voluntarily resigned. Now, he wants to produce his replacement for a party he was not around during the formation period.
GEJ ascension to presidency was not welcomed by a section of the country and they promised wild wild North and this has kept the North boiling till now. I can’t remember any body threatening OBJ and promising him hell North or fire South if he was to win 1999 election, so OBJ had a more peaceful period in office to work wonders but he failed.
In all, GEJ is more honest compared to many past leaders/looters and has proven his salt this past 2yrs. The gladiators should retire because their game is up .Nigerians are wiser. We like what is happening in Aviation sector, OBJ was busy selling and grounding our pride - Nigeria Airways but we have GEJ who is upgrading and buying up planes – AIR NIGERIA. KAYODE can not be compared with STELLA ODUA in aviation achievements neither will OBJ hit his chest to say he did better in 8yrs what GEJ has done in 2yrs.

4 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by outrage: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Tell that to drunken fishermen!
Paid agent!
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by enyice(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
COMMENTS RESERVED!!!
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by peleson: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
outrage: Tell that to drunken fishermen!
Paid agent!

prove me wrong unpaid agent. your hatred cannot deny the fact ok!!!

3 Likes

Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by obyrich(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
you have a point but they are all scratching the surface
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by ijawcitizen(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
THE DIFF IS CLEARER THAN 7UP
YORUBA & NORTHERN HATERS CAN GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by babapupa: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
These drunken clowns are high on paraga again? Must they always open their drunken mouth?
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Sealeddeal(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
OBJ was a prodigal,foolish and animalistic ruler.Well,God has blessed Nigeria with GEJ.GEJ has,undoubtably,outdone any of Nigeria past leaders within a very short time.
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
This OP is smoking some cheap weeds from the swamps of Yenogoa grin
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by aurenflani: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
peleson: GEJ/SAMBO 2YRS Vs OBJ/ATIKU 8YRS…GEJ LEADS
Considering the fact that OBJ was in the prison and did not know much about the politics that brought him out from prison hell to presidency nor the formation of action group that pioneered and propelled him into running and winning the ticket and hence becoming a president.
Nigeria (IGBO,HAUSA,YORUBA,IJAW etc)waited for this moment and was ready to embrace and work with any that came with whole heartedness then ushered in the very OBJ.
OBJ and his team faced very ready and more compliant Nigeria than it is today… That period would have been a rebuilding and emerging moment for Nigeria but the disappointment remains at the lowest ebb.
Infrastructures and institutions were weakened and interference from the presidency was so like that of the military regime that Nigerians who had never experienced democracy at large were confused as what democracy meant. It was just like what the used to know- military regime apart from the fact we had senators and reps that collected more money.
IN CONTRAST (LOOKING AT POPULAR PROJECTS)
GEJ administration established 9 Universities within 2yrs and of a truth 7 has matriculated students with good academic environment…OBJ spent 8 yrs building Bell’s University and OBASANJO library etc while his deputy Atiku was busy building the most expensive university in West Africa, North America University, Intel oil and gas etc leaving the poor masses that deserve more public universities to roam the streets…..What a SHAME!
Several billions of Dollars were budgeted for railway construction and Chinese firm brought for this purpose but no rail track was constructed for 8yrs but within 2yrs, I can comfortably travel from Kano to Lagos with about N500 transport fair as against more than N6000 fair on road .GOOD!...Kaduna to Abuja rail also on. I think food stuffs from north to south should reduce gradually else GOV should introduce price control.
No business as usual with our high ways, the resilience of the Fed. Min. of Works is paying off on zero pot-holes. Electoral reforms have proven worth it with witnessed free and fair elections. Continued pursuance of success in Agriculture and cut-off of corrupt middle-man in fertilizer distributions…very GOOD!!
Continues engagement of women in policy making and transparency in dealing with public institutions is a good process.
Occultism and oath taking (BELONGING TO AN OCCULT FOR POLITICAL POSITION) was very common in OBJ’s 2nd term and this spread like a wild fire across Nigeria. GEJ looks uncomfortable with this satanic process and hence engages more women in sensitive positions and allowing institutions to work . It has
become very clear that GEJ is confidently leaving POLITICS OF BUSINESS AS USUAL characterized by OBJ administration behind and this seems to be infuriating the gladiators some more. OBJ insistence on Ali as PDP BOT chairman and looking for a candidate to replace GEJ come 2015 is a clear indication.OBJ has forgotten how he oust out Tony Anin and made himself life patron and BOT chairman of PDP thinking he would hold sway as president but he got tired of it and voluntarily resigned. Now, he wants to produce his replacement for a party he was not around during the formation period.
GEJ ascension to presidency was not welcomed by a section of the country and they promised wild wild North and this has kept the North boiling till now. I can’t remember any body threatening OBJ and promising him hell North or fire South if he was to win 1999 election, so OBJ had a more peaceful period in office to work wonders but he failed.
In all, GEJ is more honest compared to many past leaders/looters and has proven his salt this past 2yrs. The gladiators should retire because their game is up .Nigerians are wiser. We like what is happening in Aviation sector, OBJ was busy selling and grounding our pride - Nigeria Airways but we have GEJ who is upgrading and buying up planes – AIR NIGERIA. KAYODE can not be compared with STELLA ODUA in aviation achievements neither will OBJ hit his chest to say he did better in 8yrs what GEJ has done in 2yrs.

I do not know about your other claims but regarding the Kano - Lagos rail, I applaud the job Jonathan has done.I appreciate that because it is a propeople project. I think people pay N2000 to Kano from Lagos and is only a day's journey.

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Our dear president is doing well. Even while asleep, I can count a thousand and one reasons why I support GEJ.
I'm just ENJOYING every bit of the Fresh Air!
I know epileptic power supply always come handy to the professional and PAY-AS-YOU-GO critics. Most times, even when they'r completely blank on what to write or say in front of the camera, epileptic power supply always come handy.
I hope they've started the process OFF-LOADING epileptic power supply from the list of woes in their brain. Otherwise, very soon we'll start chaining and sending to psychiatric centres all those who continue to rant about non-existing problems
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by ijawcitizen(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
aurenflani:

I do not know about your other claims but regarding the Kano - Lagos rail, I applaud the job Jonathan has done.I appreciate that because it is a propeople project. I think people pay N2000 to Kano from Lagos and is only a day's journey.

You don't know about improved power supply
You don't know about free and fairer elections
You don't know about improvements in our aviation sector
You don't know about a more independent election tribunal
You don't know about how He single handedly exposed the corruption in our oil industry, an empire created by Obasanjo and Yar'adua. SOMETHING NAIRALANDERS USED AGAINST HIM (SAYING HE INCREASED FUEL PRICE)

Haba! make una talk small truth
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by UncleJJ(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 09, 2013
OP is probably right as THief Obasanjo stole the most.

However GEJ govt is also unacceptably corrupt
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2013
Come 2015 GEJ must surely win 2015 general elections, quote me any time anyday.
If within 2years he has achieved much more even in the heat of boko haram, imagine what would happen when boko haram is silenced, resources would be channeled in the right directions.
I see better days for nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by PointB: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2013
I think the Op made a very fair assessment of what could be termed landmark achievement of GEJ in a short period of two years (as substantial president). Well, there is still at least two more years to go. Let's see how much impact he could make in the coming years.

By the way, I reserve the right judge his perform with bias to power.
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by PointB: 8:34am On Jan 09, 2013
I think the Op made a very fair assessment of what could be termed landmark achievement of GEJ in a short period of two years (as substantial president). Well, there is still at least two more years to go. Let's see how much impact he could make in the coming years.

By the way, I reserve the right judge his perform with bias to (electric)power.
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Buchianom(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Very good analysis! I think GEJ is sincerely trying,its just that we expect more from him!

Good work OP!
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by peleson: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
babapupa: These drunken clowns are high on paraga again? Must they always open their drunken mouth?

i so hate it when people sound so uneducated and call white black
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by peleson: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
ilugunboy: This OP is smoking some cheap weeds from the swamps of Yenogoa grin

Please be proud to tell us where you are from!! insult people when the truth is unfold
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by peleson: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
GenBuhari: OP is probably right as THief Obasanjo stole the most.

However GEJ govt is also unacceptably corrupt

My brother Man, GEJ is not a saint at all BUT i lived during the past leaders and OBJ....GEJ is alot better.If others did averagely, GEJ would have been planting flowers in our beautiful cities and roads
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by truth4meal(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
peleson:

prove me wrong unpaid agent. your hatred cannot deny the fact ok!!!
prove to me you have a brain in what make up your body.
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by peleson: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
truth4meal: prove to me you have a brain in what make up your body.

My cerebellum and other parts of my brain is 100% sound. I have not been to the medic for ill brain.
Why would you attack and insult the talker and left the talk if you are mentally ok? You are mentally unfit to be human.your likes are the problem causers in our society.
is the write up correct or not?
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2013
peleson:

Please be proud to tell us where you are from!! insult people when the truth is unfold

Shut up your mouth and get out of here!

F.ools!
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Greatken007(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2013
What every Nigerian is praying for is development bt majority of the Notherners ar praying seriously fo GEJ to fail in other to prove a point and GEJ is aware of this,therefore GEJ cant afford to fail.power supply is at its best nw than b4,with 2 years he has approved 12 Fed university(9+3new approved by FEC yesterday in the North),there are more he has done bt am nt hear to campaign 4 him,His works wil do the Campaigning
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by ckkris: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2013
Greatken007: What every Nigerian is praying for is development bt majority of the Notherners ar praying seriously fo GEJ to fail in other to prove a point and GEJ is aware of this,therefore GEJ cant afford to fail.power supply is at its best nw than b4,with 2 years he has approved 12 Fed university(9+3new approved by FEC yesterday in the North),there are more he has done bt am nt hear to campaign 4 him,His works wil do the Campaigning
Jona must win 2015,
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2013
I don't even know wot to say anymore.

But if you are paid to support the destruction of your land n the future of both my children n yours without thinking of the consequences, Karma would catch up on you, your Children shall be slaves to those who would eventually transform Nigeria, because I believe that Nigeria would not remain like this for so long.

We shall overcome
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Dracula27: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2013
@OP i agree with you but we must also consider that OBJ was laying a foundation in a less certain environment. Bro J is expected to build on that foundation so the matrix of measurement cannot be exactly the same.

1 Like

Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2013
i don't know about the rest of you but this is what i see . . . . .OBJ CAUGHT A THIEF(ALAMS)& HUMILIATED HIM, GEJ DINED WITH A THIEF (ALAMS) & POSITIONED HIM FOR POLITICAL UPLIFTMENT undecided
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by ckkris: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2013
Ijogz K, TRANSFORMATION is proceeding logically, and should take up to eight( cool years. Where were you when Nigeria was being destroyed: the Railways, NEPA, the Manufacturing Sector relocating to Ghana, school children to Togo, Ghana, etc. Jona is too much.
Vote Jona in 2015
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by vizboy(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2013
torkaka: i don't know about the rest of you but this is what i see . . . . .OBJ CAUGHT A THIEF(ALAMS)& HUMILIATED HIM, GEJ DINED WITH A THIEF (ALAMS) & POSITIONED HIM FOR POLITICAL UPLIFTMENT undecided
Nobody is perfect. GEJ has his flaws but i beleiue he has something good for NIGERIA. Let his tenure end then we can jugde him as we see fit. Afterall if he doesnt do well now nobody will vote him in next election. That is the power of democracy my friend
Re: Gej/sambo 2yrs Vs Obj/atiku 8yrs…gej Leads by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2013
vizboy: Nobody is perfect. GEJ has his flaws but i beleiue he has something good for NIGERIA. Let his tenure end then we can jugde him as we see fit. Afterall if he doesnt do well now nobody will vote him in next election. That is the power of democracy my friend

some ducks actually believe our votes count grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shocking Story Of Houdegbe Ritualists. Caught With Possession Of A Python / Students Protest Sex Among Teachers In School. / New Fact About Yesterday Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.