Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party (28096 Views)

Kenyan Artiste Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With A Burial/gravesite Cake (PHOTOS / Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. / Agbani Darego Unveils Personal Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by LesbianBoy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2013
chikeorji123:

LesbianBoy l hope all is well?..
Why you dey ask? grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by tpia5: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
Why she come use wedding cake do birthday na?

good question.

and where is that ex-governor (?) they said she's engaged to?
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by tpia5: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2013
she's a bit skinny even for a model, imo.

arent they allowed to add a tiny bit of flesh after they've been in the business for some years?
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by ignis: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
ItsModella: She's too too skinny, she doesn't look nice..
Bad belle
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α jealousy go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by kundul: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
2 say d fact na futball age dis babe don pass 30.well still luking pweety as ever. Bt gurl I think its tym 2 start thinking of settling down oooh. If nt u kn u can remain lyk dis 4eva oooh
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
ignis:
Bad belle
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α jealousy go kill you.
abeg stfu...what does bad belle have to do with this?
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Elgaxton(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
Nice one! True celebrity
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by TheMatrix3: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wait o! she never still marry o! Nobody seems to have noticed that . All those fine fine boiz wey come d party dey fear to ask am out? I wanted to myself, but when I saw all those handsome handsome boiz and girls my liver failed me. #GoingToSlaughterToBuyLiver
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
She's too skinny, bordering on anorexic. sad
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by SlyIg(f): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
At last, this Big Brother Africa girl,one time winner has learnt to say NO to some parties. I haven't seen her. What's her name sef. I mean that Barbie Girl toy looking girl with red lips.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by tpia5: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
i dont think they move in the same circles.

all these celebrities have their own different socializing groups.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by goldwaters(f): 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
She too lean na. wetin guy go hold?
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by crackhaus: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2013
Its really enough with all this skinny thingy talk naw. My brother man, na inside flesh you dey put your dyck abi na inside puzzy? Or does just touching fleshy body make you cum? Na wah ooo!!

tpia@:
she's a bit skinny even for a model, imo.

arent they allowed to add a tiny bit of flesh after they've been in the business for some years?

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by goodmike7: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2013

how do you look?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by toprealman: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
Another night of ''fork and knife'' embarrasment.... grin
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by marshal4us(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
dasparrow:

We wouldn't know. When you see Agbani, ask her. I know that in advanced societies, there are people in long term COMMITTED relationships even though they did not sign a sheet of paper in court or in the church. That someone is not legally/officially married does not necessarily make them single either. When will most Nigerians learn?

@Post

Beautiful cake, beautiful people. HBD Agbani!
i hear u...
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by sage2(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
The party was right and exuberant.I really had fun frolicking with those beautiful women.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Roland17(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
Despite her world acclaimed fame, her irresistible beauty, she still dresses modestly, she's an Epitome of beauty.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by realitychick: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
LesbianBoy: See how TINY she looks, very UGLY girl i must say *spits* instead of her to go and MARRY she is busy throwing party! Soon she go turn OLD CARGO...........Rubbish!!!
like your name,,,you r really full of shit.throwing a party have turn to rubbish abi.Stunted mentality.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Decentdon(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Abbott: Was you there @ OP?
See grammer o,dude z were not was
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
naaaa waaa ooo so if i think someone is ugly or too skinny that means m jealous .shaaa i weep for naija and naijans
tema#tpia
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by ATMC(f): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
girl, did you just say that? Are fatter than she is?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by ATMC(f): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
I thought i saw your pix when dailynews was finishing you! Little wonder

1 Like

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Alika. Too skinny for my liking.
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
ATMC: girl, did you just say that? Are fatter than she is?
erm, yes!! undecided undecided and that's how I think she looks, if you don't like my opinion, that's your own business..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
ATMC: I thought i saw your pix when dailynews was finishing you! Little wonder
little wonder what? mschew!! abeg pass make person see road.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 Agbani Darego!!what a pretty Lady,God blessed her with alot of youthfulness GENE
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: HBD 2 her.
She's not looking 30.

she looks alot younger
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by bright007(f): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
Agbani and this lady are with fourteen years

Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
LesbianBoy: See how TINY she looks, very UGLY girl i must say *spits* instead of her to go and MARRY she is busy throwing party! Soon she go turn OLD CARGO...........Rubbish!!!
she has to be wary of ANOREXIA
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2013
Rhymez: 30 and single right? undecided
what is wrong with that?
Re: Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: what is wrong with that?
are you defendingyour case grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Nigerian Animation Video- GBEDU DANCING / Top Ten Nigerian Hit Songs In 2012. / Nerd's Paradise **Debate Thread Chat Room**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.