Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. (14522 Views)

WITCH CRAFT: Bird Turns Into A Woman In Okokomaiko, Lagos State [PHOTO] / Photos From Agbani Darego's 30th Birthday Party / Agbani Darego Unveils Personal Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Agbani Darego, was born 22 December 1982. She is a Nigerian model, best known as the first Black African Miss World.

Darego hails from Abonnema, Rivers, and was born into a family of eight children. At ten, Darego was sent to boarding school in a bid to shield her from her mother who had breast cancer. Darego's mother died two years later, and her daughter has spoken of how the loss prepared her for the future.

As a teenager, Darego longed to be a model, and despite her conservative father's wishes, she auditioned for the M-Net Face of Africa modelling competition, but was not chosen as a finalist. As a model, Darego appeared in print adverts for boutique chain Collectables.

Darego achieved greater success when she won Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria in 2001. In November 2001, Darego was crowned Miss World, becoming the first native Sub-Saharan African to claim the title .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agbani_Darego
http://www.gistnaija.com/2012/12/happy-birthday-agbani-darego-turns-30.html

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by abbeycial: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Dated ha back den when she was younger...but along da line,d feelings faded. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by harlos: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
HBD to her.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by BANGASOUP1: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
abbeycial: Dated ha back den when she was younger...but along da line,d feelings faded. cool

who ask u[color=#990000][/color] grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
30 is her official age abeg tell us her real age before we bring out tombo?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
Happy birthday Agbani

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by harlos: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
abbeycial: Dated ha back den when she was younger...but along da line,d feelings faded. cool
that was after she became miss world
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
she was 18 when she's crowned? yeah right undecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by BANGASOUP1: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
as e con take put xmas chicken 4 my table on tues ,

sent frm a mini laptop in eku

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
hmmmm? are you sure you dated her? why did feelings faded? To me, she is a good, well behaved,beautiful and intelligent girl. Wish i had the chance to date her!
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Kennedyiheme: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
het boobs are sagging...just passing by....going back to sleep
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Ganys: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
in your dream, rightgrin

She must be missin stella obasanjo who helped her bought the miss world...
Infact, the girl wey sell smoked fish wey I wan take wack my garri get yansh past amangry
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by snowdrops(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
30 years allegedly and still single.

Slowly slowly she don dey turn bad market

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kennedyiheme: het boobs are sagging...just passing by....going back to sleep
na only boobs you dey look? abeg go sleep!!
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by solid3(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Is she married or still single?
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
snowdrops: 30 years allegedly and still single.

why bother yurself with her status? She will marry at the right time and to the right man(I pray i become d right man)

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by BANGASOUP1: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
sleep welll ooo,but wen u wake up go drink garri wt suger ediot
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
*solid*:
Is she married or still single?
single
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Ibangap(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
As beautiful as she is, y isn't she married yet at 30? #jus askin o
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
BANGA SOUP: sleep welll ooo,but wen u wake up go drink garri wt suger ediot
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by sulaimon99(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
aaaah..i neva knew she was dis ugly ....tufiapa..
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ibanga p: As beautiful as she is, y isn't she married yet at 30? #jus askin o
why are some people bothered about whether she married or not. Just wish a blessed birthday and pray that she finds the right man.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Am 32yrs if she pays me I can marry her.....
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Kennedyiheme: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2012

what about linda ikeji that is 32
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by pitoski(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
sulaimon99: aaaah..i neva knew she was dis ugly ....tufiapa..
she is very beautiful na! can't u see.
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by BANGASOUP1: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
her bossom must ve been .......... by men
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by Orjioorji(f): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
wishing her happy more yes ahead but.....taje tanima aure
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by BANGASOUP1: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
r punny

op u tested ?lol
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by BANGASOUP1: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
i was just wondering were was FANTA,HARP, GUINESS,MALT,ALOMO BITTERS, ALABUNKU wen STAR lead the three wise men to JESUS,PLS I NID UR ANSWERS
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by shadrach77: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
she's ripe for marriage but here are my observations

1. she seems to be prettier than she was when she won the miss world crown. it appears she gets prettier with age
2. She is probably older than 30 cause she couldn't have been 18 when she won the crown. She appeared a lot older back then
3. She was just lucky to have won the crown. back then, she looked like an ordinary girl you can find on any Nigerian street
sad sad sad

sent from my ipad mini
Re: Happy Birthday Agbani Darego. Turns 30 Today. by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2012

gbam gbam gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spot The Difference / How Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Killed Me With Drugged Drinks, Sex / From Twerking At Party To Mortuary(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.