Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! (16597 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE / BIZARRE! Meet Brian Taylor, A 45-Year-old Man Addicted To Drinking PETROL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
I'm addicted to coke,I drink an average of 6 bottles per day. What I want to know is what are the long term effects of drinking it like I do (I hope pot belly aint one of it),and how will I quit
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Geomac: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Six Bottles of Coke multiply by Eighteen Cubes of Sugar is equal to One Hundred and Eight Cubes of Sugar per day

6 coke x 18 sugar = 108 cubes of sugar

You know the result, right?

4 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by AK481(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
He is addicted to coke,he is on a long journey to "diabeland",you might av gone too far that u just av to keep going.

7 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Hardfact: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hey Dude, hope not a joke. Seriously, it's a thing of habit. May sound strange, it's in your hands, the power to stop/control it or even exceed that number.
But beware: Coke just like many other drinks, is more or less loaded toxins. Apart from the obvious feel good 'refreshment' and perhaps energy, you dont gain much. It doesn't even contain any nutrients. Added to chem toxins, a bottle contains about 8 sugar cubes which themselves attract diabetes and so many other excessive blood sugar-related health problems. I'm sure if knowledge of dangers involved doesn't stop you, surely an ailing body will do when adverse effects creep in.
Teach yourself to quit now!

3 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Aafulenu(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
i was just like u, in a day i will drink more than 5 50cl bottles of coke. if i didnt drink coke in a day it will be like am gonna die.
untill i just woke up one morning - jan 1 2013 and said enough is enough, no more coke. now ave gone 8days. in the 8days ave only drank coke once, and it was d little 35cl. its not easy at all, it takes a lot of self control. but if u put ur mind to it u can stop it.
too much of everytin is bad. moderation is key

10 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by CrazyMan(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Geomac: Six Bottles of Coke multiply by Eighteen Cubes of Sugar is equal to One Hundred and Eight Cubes of Sugar per day

@op can you see what you're doing to yourself?

108 cubes of sugar...with the rate at which you're going, if you don't control yourself, you're likely to start complaining of weak erection and premature ejaculation in the near future.

1 Like

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Geomac: Six Bottles of Coke multiply by Eighteen Cubes of Sugar is equal to One Hundred and Eight Cubes of Sugar per day

Ehn! shocked shocked shocked
I never knew oh shocked shocked shocked
Oya I dey go rehab
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by baby124: 2:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Bad a*ss diabetes dey wait you. You want to be taking insulin by injection for the rest of your life abi?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by omidan21: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123: Bad a*ss diabetes dey wait you. You want to be taking insulin by injection for the rest of your life abi?

Now with dis thread,I sooo believe dat cocaine is part of the ingredents used in d production of coca cola..if not,wh d special addiction.I also take it like everyday,but its one bottle per day.COCAINE

2 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2013
baby_123: Bad a*ss diabetes dey wait you. You want to be taking insulin by injection for the rest of your life abi?
After fear of not drinking coke,na fear of injection follow oh!!!!
Wat am I to do
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
You are not addicted to coke, its just mere habit. You can stop it if u want to.

1 Like

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Odunnu: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2013
Chei!
I don see person wey I better pass.
My own is Mountain Dew I take it with each meal. I buy it in a pack of twelve and I buy 3 packs each time I visit the. I visit every week. Do the maths! Scary?! I'm scared myself.

Goodnews! I stopped since Dec '12. From then till now, I havent taken mountain dew and Pepsi is the new substitute but I dont take it everyday. I've been able to control it.

God! How do I completely detoxify my system?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by cigie(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2013
start drinking heineken...

2 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by antontech(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2013
Odunnu: Chei!
I don see person wey I better pass.
My own is Mountain Dew I take it with each meal. I buy it in a pack of twelve and I buy 3 packs each time I visit the. I visit every week. Do the maths! Scary?! I'm scared myself.

Goodnews! I stopped since Dec '12. From then till now, I havent taken mountain dew and Pepsi is the new substitute but I dont take it everyday. I've been able to control it.

God! How do I completely detoxify my system?
Coke is poisonous wgen taken in large quantity.wants to find out how poisonous.Take a bottle of coke and pour it on your water cystem toilet as if you are pouring hapeak.leave for some time and what with water.You will not drink coke again in ur life.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2013
antontech: Coke is poisonous wgen taken in large quantity.wants to find out how poisonous.Take a bottle of coke and pour it on your water cystem toilet as if you are pouring hapeak.leave for some time and what with water.You will not drink coke again in ur life.

Serious? shocked!
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2013
antontech: Coke is poisonous wgen taken in large quantity.wants to find out how poisonous.Take a bottle of coke and pour it on your water cystem toilet as if you are pouring hapeak.leave for some time and what with water.You will not drink coke again in ur life.
I wanted to try it but my love for coke no allow me waste am like dat......

cigie: start drinking heineken...
Oga one step at a time na grin

3 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by yuzedo: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish:
I wanted to try it but my love for coke no allow me waste am like dat......
grin grin grin

@Op: I am addicted to punny but you don't see me complaining, do you?! angry undecided
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Rastamann: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
Go ahead and keep drinking it, it is good for the body. Just make sure that you drink "bitter leaf" water once every two weeks or every month.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by soyad: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
You are destroying your good health in the future .
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by naffysa(f): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
me 2 grin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by mumumugu(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish: I'm addicted to coke,I drink an average of 6 bottles per day. What I want to know is what are the long term effects of drinking it like I do (I hope pot belly aint one of it),and how will I quit
me too
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Etumgbe(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
grin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Try fanta lol
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by pat077: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish: I'm addicted to coke,I drink an average of 6 bottles per day. What I want to know is what are the long term effects of drinking it like I do (I hope pot belly aint one of it),and how will I quit
i'm sure u're a casual worker in NBC coz i don't think u r buyin it wit ur hard earn moni. But mind u, awoof dey ruin belle.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by oboy3(m): 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Coca cola or cocaine which one?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by tomsniel(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na diabetes U dy play with o...st0p this Addiction o
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by pat077: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
mumumugu: me too
na awoof go kill u.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Braimoh100(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
You must be sick.u re damaging ur health. u beta go for check up
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Congrats start getting ready to be addicted to insulin.

But seriously I beg you in the name of Allah, God, Jesus, born2fuck, seun osewa, guru maraji, even donpuzo. Pls stop, the effect of sugarand diabetics is so horrible and frustrating, that your family may be put in suffering for your actions of today
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Ezeufi: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2013

Well, if you've been taking 6 different cocks a day then chances are you are already an HIV positive person

Good riddance
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
JEDEE WILL soon visit u
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by lafuria1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
never knew there was something called coke addiction. i do go for 1.25litre bottle but not an addict. i can go a month without it for two reasons, health implcation and also i see it as waste of money better saved or given to charity.
i can still remember how i spent a all whole day in the relieve center due to stomach pain from drinking coke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grand Oak Launches Korect Bitters / Foods/Delicacies From Other Tribes That You Love / Coconut Water, Your Misconceptions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.