Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! (16609 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / Are U Obsessed Or Addicted With INDOMIE / BIZARRE! Meet Brian Taylor, A 45-Year-old Man Addicted To Drinking PETROL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
say hi to diabetes

1 Like

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by azpekuliar: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mine is Sprite. I take an average of 2bottles per day, and I think that's a lot. Looking for how to wean myself of it too.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by blackmann(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
When u said coke I thot u meant crack coke aka cocaine. Both are bad for u. U need to start drinking good ol' H2O.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DANILSA(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin

@Op: I am addicted to punny but you don't see me complaining, do you?! angry undecided
EACH PUNNY CONTAINS 6 CUBES OF HIV
6HIV X 7DAYS = AIDS
AIDS X 7YEARS=..... CALCULATE AND TELL ME grin

4 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by jeddyMay(f): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
@OP, Please check yourself well, can you still do(if you a guy)? grin

108cubes of sugar . please for your sake, change. the aftermath of me enjoying Fanta is not funny to tell @all.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
@op. . My aunt is also an addict she drinks 9 coca cola bottles a day but ma aunt is too smart to be conquered by senator diabetis cuz she has one herbal drink she usually takes to totally neutralises her sugar level. . .she's been an addict for over 17years and will keep drinking coke till she grows old and gives up the ghost or jesus comes. . .either ways she's going to coke paradise smiley grin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by emandman: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mtchewww
i thought d topic is abt real "coke"

2 Likes

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DICKtator: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish: I'm addicted to coke,I drink an average of 6 bottles per day. What I want to know is what are the long term effects of drinking it like I do (I hope pot belly aint one of it),and how will I quit
MSTCHEWWW!!!!!!!!!.
I even thought you were referring to coke.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by DICKtator: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
e mandman: Mtchewww
i thought d topic is abt real "coke"
EXACTLY!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by graluxxy054(f): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
I was once addicted to coke. I resorted to drinking water. It was not easy for me at first cos at that time, when I see coke I just wanna grab it and run but I succeeded in stopping myself by drinking from the ever present bottle of water with me. Try it

1 Like

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by IYANGBALI: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
No wonder you can't do more than a round,I pity you
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Lakayana: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
movmentish: I'm addicted to coke,I drink an average of 6 bottles per day. What I want to know is what are the long term effects of drinking it like I do (I hope pot belly aint one of it),and how will I quit
please how old are you?
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by tajulasblog(f): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Coke is seriously addictive, please try and control it. Try not to have nay coke around you so u dnt gt tempted and if you are a man it cld hurt by lack of erection if u r a man. Too mch sugar isnt gud 4ur system.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by mu2sa2: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
The best way to break your addiction to coke is to find a good substitute for it. Orange or banana will be okay. Whenever u feel the urge to take coke,just take orange or banana. After sometime u will overcome the addiction; u will even hate to see coke. Apart from saving money, fruit is good for your health.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Demdem(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Odunnu:

God! How do I completely detoxify my system?

Drink Acid. grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ataima1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
angryWTF six bottles of coke everyday... Take your case to shiloh @OP
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Revolva(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
Tought its dat white powder ....if not na market you for don run enter or sell all your last shoes to sniff....well cocacola omo u go fit maintain erection poke babe...haa
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
@OP,

Hello, fellow coke junkie.... Coke doesn't do any harm.
Just don't overdo it.
Now sipping my 50cl coke.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by mascot87(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Odunnu: Chei!
I don see person wey I better pass.
My own is Mountain Dew I take it with each meal. I buy it in a pack of twelve and I buy 3 packs each time I visit the. I visit every week. Do the maths! Scary?! I'm scared myself.

Goodnews! I stopped since Dec '12. From then till now, I havent taken mountain dew and Pepsi is the new substitute but I dont take it everyday. I've been able to control it.

God! How do I completely detoxify my system?
élénu didun grin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by mascot87(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
azpekuliar: Mine is Sprite. I take an average of 2bottles per day, and I think that's a lot. Looking for how to wean myself of it too.
élénu didun cheesy
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ OP

You need to be checked into a rehab ASAP grin grin grin.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by FlyboyZee: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
Its that easy.

9 years on and still counting, I have neither tasted coke nor sugar. I had to cure my addiction problem in 2003 when I become jittery & fidgetty at around 10am in the morning if I had not taken at least a bottle of coke at that time. If I taste any food with sugar or drink any soft drink, na toilet I go sleep throughout that day, because the stooling no go end till in 3 days time.

Encourage yourself, strong your mind and enjoy a sugar-free life.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by arabaribiti(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
start taking alomo you will forget coke soon
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by mu2sa2: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
marshpearl: @op. . My aunt is also an addict she drinks 9 coca cola bottles a day but ma aunt is too smart to be conquered by senator diabetis cuz she has one herbal drink she usually takes to totally neutralises her sugar level. . .she's been an addict for over 17years and will keep drinking coke till she grows old and gives up the ghost or jesus comes. . .either ways she's going to coke paradise smiley grin
It is better if she stops taking coke and there will be no need for the herbal thing. 17 years on 9 cokes per day!- calculate it in naira & kobo and add the cost of the herbal mixture. Pls let your sister try and break the coke habit rather than damage her health deliberately and try to repair it.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Me sef been dey addicted to the 2litres bottle...Sometimes Tesco sef dey do bonanza
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by stupor(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Do you know why ?

There was a particular study that shows that almost 55% of the human populatiOn on earth consumes this liquid substance called Coke or its Other peers !

Coke also cOntains a chemical substance which has additives and trace elements which could be found in coffee ! Caffein.

So the more coke,the more addicted you'll get,its the exact involuntary stimulus reaction for those who do smoke cigarretes as the same trace compounds are present in cigarettes.

So reduce the number of cOke,and yòur back and waists will forever be happy and grateful to you because Of the sugar and not really the caffenated chemical in coke !

Try see a psycologists if symptoms persist.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Ameboperoo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Coca cola don suffer o. See bad market de cum.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
My dear, drink as many bottles u can in a day...maybe u can make it up to 10 bottles , then go for Deliverance once a month after all with God all things are Possible....as u no like yourself now. U better stop drinking Coke o, unless you want to die young.that's my own harsh way of saying, you are important to your family , boyfriend , Nigeria and Nairaland plus me too..lol so please stop or better still take GREEN TEA after taking any sweet thing, it helps a lot.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by chreldb(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
mtchew I thought you meant cocaína. Anyways try rehab tongue
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by Afam4eva(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
I drink coke a lot too and i just can't stop.
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
arabaribiti: start taking alomo you will forget coke soon
grin grin grin grin
I dey mix them on a regular
And still on still I have sex on a regular too,no problem wit "attention"

ammyluv2002: My dear, drink as many bottles u can in a day...maybe u can make it up to 10 bottles , then go for Deliverance once a month after all with God all things are Possible....as u no like yourself now. U better stop drinking Coke o, unless you want to die young.that's my own harsh way of saying, you are important to your family ,boyfriend , Nigeria and Nairaland plus me too..lol so please stop or better still take GREEN TEA after taking any sweet thing, it helps a lot.
Errm I'm straight AF ammy grin grin grin
Re: He Is Addicted To Coke!!!! by movmentish(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
Afam4eva: I drink coke a lot too and i just can't stop.
So we plenty like dis grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grand Oak Launches Korect Bitters / Foods/Delicacies From Other Tribes That You Love / Coconut Water, Your Misconceptions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.