Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigeria’s University Of Benin Unveils ‘cure’ For HIV/AIDS - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria’s University Of Benin Unveils ‘cure’ For HIV/AIDS (525 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s University Of Benin Unveils ‘cure’ For HIV/AIDS by thelastPope(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Is this really true? I hope so. I do not expect premium times to lie over a health news like they do on political news, lol.

A cure for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, HIV, and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, AIDS, has been discovered, a Professor at the University of Benin said on Tuesday.
Isaiah Ibeh, the Dean of the School of Basic Medical Science of the University, said in Benin that the herbal drug has undergone “series of successful tests”.
“We are at the threshold of making history, in the sense that we seem to have with us something that will permanently take care of what over time seems to have defied all solutions.
“We are talking about the latest discovery of an oral drug made from plants extraction in Nigeria for the possible cure of the pandemic, HIV and AIDS virus,” he said.
Mr. Ibeh said research on the project started in 2010 and culminated in the development of “Deconcotion X (DX)–Liquid or Bioclean 11 for the cure of HIV and AIDS”.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/114260-nigerias-university-of-benin-unveils-cure-for-hivaids.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nigerias-university-of-benin-unveils-cure-for-hivaids
Re: Nigeria’s University Of Benin Unveils ‘cure’ For HIV/AIDS by AK481(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Let it be true o,since it is coming from a dean
of a university in nigeria,I know they won't be
intimidated.
Keeping my finger crossed,hoping this aint
fake.
Re: Nigeria’s University Of Benin Unveils ‘cure’ For HIV/AIDS by osaman2011: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Seriously, If you are not in Uniben or did not attend this Uniben, then you shuld check your Education status again. U need 2 upgrade. No hard feelings. Greatest Uniben! You have done it again!
Uniben - Best in Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigeria’s University Of Benin Unveils ‘cure’ For HIV/AIDS by honeric01(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
^^

Where and where did they conduct the test?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Particular Book / Give Yourself Two Years In Between Pregnancies, Gynaecologist Advises Women / Reconstitution Of Federal Teaching Hospitals Illegal-health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.