Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway (6509 Views)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA / Fg’ll Reintroduce Tollgates On Federal Roads –FERMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
KnowAll: This road killed my Uncle and I hold Jonathan, Sambo and their wives responsible for his untimely death!!!!!!!!11

Why continue to copy and paste this same message everywhere You should really be ashamed of yourself for using someones death for cheap political gains

3 Likes

Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by simdam500(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
Patchin Wonda y?
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Hardfact: 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
ballabriggs: Another magic by President Jonafraud and his criminal cabinet.

See the rubbish work on what ought to be a high priority project. Meanwhile Jona and Ngozi done carry N5 trillion run O

Spot on.
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2013
OP is very funny hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy no b only patching na mending abeg make dem carry this their patch patch roads commot from here jare grin grin
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2013
PapaBrowne: The problem with NIgerians. We fixate every problem on the FG in Abuja.
Now Fashola looks like a hero for getting FERMA to patch the road.
But the last I checked there are many LAgos state government roads that are in a pathetically deplorable situation.
Shouldn't LG chose en be writing letters to Fashola to do something also.
Lest we forget, the roads in Abuja are excellent.

mr spin and spell is back - now that he can't give us any lies about road construction, he gives us the pathetic excuses jona is known so well for
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Hardfact: 1:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why continue to copy and paste this same message everywhere You should really be ashamed of yourself for using someones death for cheap political gains

Yours sincerely, I think is talking from his own personal experience, how it affects him personally.
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 09, 2013
I see nothing wrong in FERMA trying to make the road motorable pending when whatever is made Julius Berger stop work is resolved for work to continue.
FERMA shouldn't have allowed deep craters to develop on that road in the first place.

1 Like

Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by smsgold: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2013
grafikii: Is this how to fix roads, it's like putting lipstick on cake
gbam
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2013
So Daftshola could not fix this road after he claimed to have fixed so many FG roads in lagos and was almost begging like a school boy to be paid?lol.....Clueless ACN and their propaganda machine!
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by ade4rskaj: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Yesterday at trade-fair under bridge around 4.00pm, i saw a lorry loaded with a container on-top half falling still moving on the bad road.
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Hardfact: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2013
KnowAll: [size=18pt]You see those trailers carrying containers in the top picture.Can u imagine a trailer entrying a pot hole with all that load, thereby making the whole payload tilt over in-coming vechiles,that is what happened to my Uncle's car.

The Goverment of Jonathan and Sambo are directly responsible for his un-timely death[/size]. cry
Pure truth! I always know our leaders are our killers. If you know how many souls are wasted every week on road accidents due to bad roads, you will rejoice when any of them die.
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Hardfact: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see nothing wrong in FERMA trying to make the road motorable pending when whatever is made Julius Berger stop work is resolved for work to continue.
FERMA shouldn't have allowed deep craters to develop on that road in the first place.
Any link between your GEJ FG and nonperforming FERMA?
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by idirect(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see nothing wrong in FERMA trying to make the road motorable pending when whatever is made Julius Berger stop work is resolved for work to continue.
Na today
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by SuperT(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2013
FERMA Should remenber Lagos-Abeokuta also From Iyana Dopemu through Iyana Ipaja then To Songo and Patch it for us.
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by kunleblack: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Had Gov Fashola Not written to The FG about the State of the Road,Nothing,Absolutely Nothing would Be Done to Rehabilitate it..Shame on our Irresponsible FGN!!!Kudos To BRF..
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by Samxiulee: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2013
Super T: FERMA Should remenber Lagos-Abeokuta also From Iyana Dopemu through Iyana Ipaja then To Songo and Patch it for us.
so ferma has turned into a patching agency....lol,if they had maintained those roads,which is their statutory duty,they won't have being in that deplorable state.
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by TonySpike: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Ozin: So Daftshola could not fix this road after he claimed to have fixed so many FG roads in lagos and was almost begging like a school boy to be paid?lol.....Clueless ACN and their propaganda machine!

Do you know the large amount of revenue generated from two Federal government structures serviced by this highway? The Lagos port alone generates billions of Naira, likewise the MM international Airport. And you still believe Fashola should go headlong and work on this road? Even when it is evident the Federal Government is the clueless one, neglecting an important access road like that? The joke is on you!
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by MusicCafe: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Waoooo! Using someone's death for political gain? Is this guy a politician? Where did you suddenly pull that out from? I think the guy should have gotten himself a human right lawyer and sue the FG. It's very disappointing when people like you decided to leave the truth unspoken and go about making mischief.
Re: FERMA Begins 'Patching' Apapa-Oshodi Expressway by jambogini: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
i weep for my dear country, nothing to show at all, pot holes, dirty environment, name them... its a pity, just arrived china, and i am overwhelmed to the level of developed this country is, nigeria is way behind alot, not even a scratch. God punish all our leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki / Kanu Pose With Guns After Broadcast VIDEO / Governor Sule Appoints Aide As Nasarawa APC Caretaker Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.