Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman (20995 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by EMMABC1(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Op and dailypost shud stop peddling false info. PDP ended their meeting wt a resolve that d board secretary Aminu Jibrin continue to act as Chair pending when election was conducted.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by metrixmart: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2013
This new is false, people should crosscheck news before spreading false news
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
RECYCLING THE SAME OLD TIRED OLD A..RSES..
ISNT THE MAN SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD ANYHOW..
WELL LIKE I SAID,NIGERIA IA A PLACE WHERE ALL THE PLAYERS CHANGE BUT THE GAME ALWAYS REMAINS THE SAME
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by soty(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2013
PDP is yet2pick a BOT chmr yet according to Rhythm FM this aftn 9/1/2013..wher is this post from? Abi u get insider info?
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2013
how misinformed can u guys be.
read today's punch and vanguard newspaper and you will be informed.
PDP has no BOT chairman yet.
http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-bot-election-ends-in-stalemate/

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by tadysmart(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
It is only on Facebook and nairaland that A. Ali is the BoT chairman

Click and read
http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/2693-attempt-to-elect-new-pdp-bot-chairman-fails
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by airvision(m): 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
The election was suspended till next month. Please poster verify your information before you post. Thanks
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by halfcurrent(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mojibola:
wetin concern ds story wth slapping?..are yu allright?

Bros, I dey very aright o...
wetin concern the story is that it means more power for Mr Ahmadu as far as naija equation concerned; which translate to more power drunk for Mrs Ahmadu (she is already too powerful in Delta state anyway); and that means “more slaps” for the common man ... although you may never understand until you have an insight about her manner of approach – surely something must be giving her the impetus to do the kind of things she does in Asaba; and what else could that be – Mr Ahmadu off course!!.--- and that is my point
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by ladman(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2013
If I were Uncle Jona, I will protest and shout, 'Ali must go!' or else, 2015, na oyo u dey o.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by kabba7(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
THIS NA HEAVY LIE[color=#990000][/color][right][/right]
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Afam4eva(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
So, how's Ali's emergence Obasanjo's handwork?
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Majoo: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2013
Where did u get d information, the latest news was that pDP has innagural 15 men committee to look unto how to select the candidate for GEJ mogue so as at now Ahmadu Ali is nt BOT PDPChairman ooo thankS[/color][color=#990000]
Omen100:

Loseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer grin grin grin, although I am not a fan of the killer nest, but the outcome of this selection process has shown to buttlickers that retardeeeeen is clueless shoeless hideous creature.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by pristine700yah: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
Of all the comments what is the way forward? and Is there any hope in our politicians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure / Fatima Buhari Marries Gimba Kumo Today, October 28th, 2016 / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.