Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman (20994 Views)

Twinkle Star Protests At The House Of Ahmadu Ali / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by OsunOriginal: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: PDP picks consensus candidate as BOT Chairman

Nigeria’s ruling PDP has a new Board of Trustees Chairman.
Nigeria’s ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party, has picked a consensus candidate for the position of National Chairman of its Board of Trustees.

An announcement is expected shortly on who the consensus candidate and BOT chairman is, though speculations are rife that the consensus is the former national chairman of the party, Ahmadu Ali.

The BOT is one of the most influential organs of the party.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/114331-pdp-picks-consensus-candidate-as-bot-chairman.html

Insincere9gerian, your man GEJ is losing gradually... No wonder the no vacancy in Aso Rock posters. Afterall, he may not even be meeting us in the general election.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Guk: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
A secret visit to Ota to prostrate and beg Obj in the middle of d nite will end all the brohahu!!

Even bigger men have gone to "prostrate" IBB don go; Atiku don go Ogun state, GEJ sef go go
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Omen100(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
teskyg: GEJ and OBJ drink coffee everyday.Forget d Media propaganda.dey just dey laugh.

Mr. Man stop right there my friend, if supposing the pdp selection not election process has gone ur way & that of shoeless the clueless retardeen, u would have being singing a different song now MR, so accept my condolence, it is not as if anyone has died yet ooooo, but someone is definitely going to die of high BP b4 2015 mark my word this day, singing “stop the fight jona or u may loss ur seat b4 ur time(2015)"

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ahmadu Ali?.... Emmmm I don't know him. What major looting was he a part of.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Omen100(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
ARES: Ahmadu Ali?.... Emmmm I don't know him. What major looting was he a part of.

Please ask the likes of jona because they are brothers in looting or better better still, unsincere nigga can help his paymaster to explain to us some of the major looting Col. Ali is known 4.

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Audinowing(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Guk: A secret visit to Ota to prostrate and beg Obj in the middle of d nite will end all the brohahu!!

Even bigger men have gone to "prostrate" IBB don go; Atiku don go Ogun state, GEJ sef go go
Remember that Obj hardly forgive.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Insincere9gerian, your man GEJ is losing gradually... No wonder the no vacancy in Aso Rock posters. Afterall, he may not even be meeting us in the general election.
My friend, you better stop hallucinating. GEJ picks his battles and goes for the kill. There's no evidence to show that Ahmadu Ali or whoever was elected BOT chairman did not get the support of GEJ, neither is there any evidence that the new BOT chairman is OBJ's candidate. All we hear and see is media speculation- today they'll say GEJ is supporting southeast candidate to emerge BOT chair, tomorrow Aneni, next they'll say he's undecided,etc. GEJ had his way in getting his prefered candidate as PDP chairman. Whatever happens, OBJ is politically dead. The PDP 2015 presidential primary election is ALREADY in the bag for GEJ. Those who dont like the face of GEJ should prepare to meet him in the general election come 2015

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by mu2sa2: 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Writing on the wall for Gej:Pdp presidential primaries all but determined!
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by emekatimsu(m): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
PDP Board of Trustee was only effective in days of Chief Tony Anenih because it has the backing of the then President Obasanjo to undermine it Chairman.
So forget who ever emerged as BoT Chairman,
because the President and State Governors are the power house of PDP. GEJ can remove Ahmadu Ali within few days, if he so wishes. Just dust up the man's criminal file record and recommends him for persecution. Besides all that, GEJ never supported any candidate and he made it clear, that let the party leaders decides. Forget what you read from the Press, its just people imaginations and insinuations. GEJ is not contesting in 2015.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
emekatimsu: PDP Board of Trustee was only effective in days of Chief Tony Anenih because it has the backing of the then President Obasanjo to undermine it Chairman.
So forget who ever emerged as BoT Chairman,
because the President and State Governors are the power house of PDP. GEJ can remove Ahmadu Ali within few days, if he so wishes. Just dust up the man's criminal file record and recommends him for persecution. Besides all that, GEJ never supported any candidate and he made it clear, that let the party leaders decides. Forget what you read from the Press, its just people imaginations and insinuations. GEJ is not contesting in 2015.

Keep deceiving only yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Isaacsamuel: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
As far as nigeria politics is concern OBJ still remain the most influencial man,there is no two way about it.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by bakusha(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Lata sm NL wy say obj no gt mouth, i dy laff una. Obj rules 9ja, dt s y dy all r coming 2him 4his support. Gej go hear shege cm 2015
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by erayo2GCA(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
johhnnie: OBJ is a living legend. Wheter we appreciate him or not. He has achieved a feat that no Nigerian either living or dead can at least not in this millennium. He has been there. He laid the foundation for the neo-nigeria development.

HE IS REALY A GREAT MAN. GREATEST ACHIEVER OF ALL TIME.

with ignorant men like u still living nigeria no go better..hailing a renowned corrupt man..why corruption go ever leave this country

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by MyPoint: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Channels New at Ten has it that GEJ arrived venue by 8.15pm. OP updated this topic by 7.45pm. Result are Most likely to be out tomorrow. Let us reserve the jubilations for now. cool cool cool
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by mkoabiola: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ds news is not true.am watching news@10 on channels TV and it was a subject of discussion.
D election is presently going on in Abj.
No winner yet.
I wonder d source of ds news.
NL is fast becoming a platform for fake news.
Fake news and source.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by OsunOriginal: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
mko abiola: Ds news is not true.am watching news@10 on channels TV and it was a subject of discussion.
D election is presently going on in Abj.
No winner yet.
I wonder d source of ds news.
NL is fast becoming a platform for fake news.
Fake news and source.

Even at that, we know the result already. GEJ's candidate can't win - where will his votes come from? From northerners or South Westerners. Only the Igbos and SS will support his candidate even within PDP - and that means failure.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
MyPoint: Channels New at Ten has it that GEJ arrived venue by 8.15pm. OP updated this topic by 7.45pm. Result are Most likely to be out tomorrow. Let us reserve the jubilations for now. cool cool cool
See this one oh! What are you celebrating for? What concerns you with PDP board of trustee chairmanship post? Are you now a PDP member? This hatred for GEJ is now driving some persons crazy.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wetin "consign" me with Nest of killers
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by LondonCool(m): 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmm, this is the same person that started the 'Ali-Must-Go' crisis in the University sector in the late 1970's
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by romanlaw(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Am sorry 4 NijA. HEre are some of us cheering OBJ for circulating the same old fools in Nija politics. Chai! Now I'll stop blaming GEJ because the problem of this country is OBJ and 40 old fools.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by omowolewa: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
GEJ is not dull as most of us thinks.

In the game of chess, when you give up a knight to win a queen in order to check-mate, the spectators will think you are a foo.l.
Nice play.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Alxmyr(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
I only hope that the opposition parties will put their house together and stop ranting like hopeless people.
PDP wilth all its woes and failings have shown time and time again that it remains the only party with national outlook.
A careful look at the candidates shows the direction of 2015 election.
Tony Anenih- GEJ camp
Ken Nnamani-IBB camp
Okwezileze Nwodo-Atiku camp
Ahmadu Ali and Shuaib Oyedokun- Obj
Emmanuel Nwuanyanwu- Igbo presidency agenda
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Memphis357(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
johhnnie: OBJ is a living legend. Wheter we appreciate him or not. He has achieved a feat that no Nigerian either living or dead can at least not in this millennium. He has been there. He laid the foundation for the neo-nigeria development.

Guy,you dey craze!!!
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by OsunOriginal: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Alxmyr: I only hope that the opposition parties will put their house together and stop ranting like hopeless people.
PDP wilth all its woes and failings have shown time and time again that it remains the only party with national outlook.
A careful look at the candidates shows the direction of 2015 election.
Tony Anenih- GEJ camp
Ken Nnamani-IBB camp
Okwezileze Nwodo-Atiku camp
Ahmadu Ali and Shuaib Oyedokun- Obj
Emmanuel Nwuanyanwu- Igbo presidency agenda

Your thinking is still very primitive. So, it is when you are in a party with the characters above that your party becomes national?

I pity you...

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by franchizy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
This news is fake, results are still being counted though Ahmedu Ali is leading as he pulled more more votes from the North and SW, he is leading the former senate president wit 6 votes. We hope that wit the votes from the SE and SS, Ahmadu Ali will lose. Also note dat OBJ can't defeat GEJ in todays power play. GEJ all d way
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
funny our former minister of justice name is Ahmadu ali , he was suspected to be a nigerian but he has always denied that,if i may ask what is the ethnicity of your Ahmadu?
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by HarvardGrad: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
1 candidate from the north (represents 3 geopolitical zones)
1 candidate from the south-west (who does not have the backing of the supposed tin god who is from his zone0
3 candidates from the south-east alone!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this will end in an election in which the votes actually count!

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by omenka(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
It is an open secret that Anenih was the president's prefered candidate. Although Jonathan has always shown by his actions and inactions that he's clueless but on this one I don't think he'd jst sit back and fold his arms while his 2015 ambition gradualy blurs to nothingness especially with the emergeance of Ali as the new BoT chair.
If we can recall, Anenih once served in that capacity but never completed his tenure. I can't remember that exactly led to his ousting but I feel thesame situation could still play out this time as well.
The presidency might choose to go bring out some portions of Farouk subsidy report in which Ali was somewhat indicted being the PPPRA boss at the time the fraud was ongoing. That could be used to blackmail and mucsle him out paving the way for the emergence of the precidency's prefered candidate as the new Chair. The EFCC would come in handy at this point. This is Nigeria, anything is possible.
It has hapened before, it could happen again.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by OsunOriginal: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
1 candidate from the north (represents 3 geopolitical zones)
1 candidate from the south-west (who does not have the backing of the supposed tin god who is from his zone0
3 candidates from the south-east alone!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this will end in an election in which the votes actually count!

I dont understand those things called Igbos. Three candidates from the same region? I dont think they have elders in that region.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by MyPoint: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
See this one oh! What are you celebrating for? What concerns you with PDP board of trustee chairmanship post? Are you now a PDP member? This hatred for GEJ is now driving some persons crazy.
I am only calling on the jubilant to reserve it as the news has no basis for now. Check my post, I highlighted that the news has no basis. Learn not to jump to conclusions next time.
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by ABsI1: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2013
pedestal82: U guys are not seeing this correctly. Anenih was given that post, NPA chireman, as a compensation, because he will not be given the Bot seat.my thot!
foolish man thot aka goathead mentality
Re: Ahmadu Ali Is The New PDP BoT Chairman by vitality22(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2013

Hmmmmmmm, see sychophant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll / Rotimi Amaechi Meets Lagos APC EXCOs, Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.