Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

New From The CES 2013: Sony Introduces Bath-friendly Xperia Z - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New From The CES 2013: Sony Introduces Bath-friendly Xperia Z (651 Views)

LG Introduces LG16- The Cheapest Android Ever, Sells For N2000 / Sony Xperia Z Or Samsung Galaxy S4: Which Should I Buy? / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

New From The CES 2013: Sony Introduces Bath-friendly Xperia Z by ikpebu: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
I wonder why anyone would take his or her phone for a shower but I guess this is for some of the forgetful folks out there. Or to spare the prudent parent who just realised that his or her kid just decided to wash his or her phone by dunking it into a bowl of water.

Well, Fear Not. For here is Sony to the rescue.

Sony has just unveiled a bath-friendly smartphone that can be used in the shower or bath without the risk of damage. This was revealed at the ongoing CES 2013.

This water-resistant feature is relatively common in Japan, but has not been included in many top-end smartphones released elsewhere.

Check http://www.innovation-village.com/2013/01/from-ces-2013-sony-introduces-bath.html for more information

Re: New From The CES 2013: Sony Introduces Bath-friendly Xperia Z by cardoso111(m): 4:16am On Jan 09, 2013
its a fone made with the Nigerian in mind!
Re: New From The CES 2013: Sony Introduces Bath-friendly Xperia Z by semid4lyfe(m): 6:06am On Jan 09, 2013

(1)

How To Backup Your Android Device Apps And Convert Them For Blackberry / How To Make Money Online With Your Blackberry / My 3Pieces Of BlackBerry Phones Were Stolen, How Can I Trace The Thiefs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.