Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu (3619 Views)

SCIENTIFIC ROMANCE; The Invisible Man. / In Memory Only (Romance) / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Chapter 11
It was a Friday night and Keilee was over at Chloe's house. They where both in her room, getting ready to go over to Nick's house for a party. Keilee borrowed one of Chloe's dresses. With the size 6 dress on her size 0 frame, you could barley see her growing baby bump. The dress was purple and loose fitting around the waist. Chloe was wearing a short black skirt and a flowy green tank top that looked great with her straightened blonde hair. Keilee ran a brush through her curly red hair and they where ready. "Remember, no alcohol," Chloe reminded her.
"Don't worry. There will be absolutely no drinking for me."
Once they had gotten to Nick's house, the party was in full swing. Nick's house was full of people and the music was turned up as loud as it could go. Keilee and Chloe walked around weaving through the maze of people. They found their way to the living room and took a seat on the couch. "Hey!" said Nick, staggering forward slightly drunkenly to greet them.
"The kegs in the kitchen and we've got the basement set up for dancing. So have fun!"
"I'll be right back," Chloe said, getting up to go to the keg. Not too long after she left a tall, rather handsome guy with jet-black hair came and sat next to Keilee.
"Hey. I don't think that I've seen you here before, beautiful. What school do you go to?" he asked her, flashing her a million dollar smile.
She was a little taken back. She had been with Niall for about a year and they had only beenbroken up for a week. She wasn't used to other guys trying to flirt with her or vise versa. But he was really cute, so she decided to play along.
"I go to the high school. I'm assuming that you're in college. That's probably why we haven't met."
"Yeah, I do. I'm a freshman this year in the University. And you're a...?"
"Junior."
"Oh, ok. I'm Adam by the way."
"Keilee."
They sat there together on the couch for most of the party. They talked about everything:music, movies, sports, and just their general interests. Keilee was surprised at herself. She was flirting with him and he flirted back. As the night progresses, he got even closer, putting his arm around her shoulder and rubbing his hand on her thigh. It felt so natural, just like with her and Niall. Niall. With the thought of that name, she felt a jolt inside of her chest.God, she missed him. It had only been a week, but it was the longest week of her life. She wondered how she was ever going to go through this without him, having his baby, raising it,without a father. But she had to push past that and that's why she came to the party. She was hopping to get him out of her mind. The party? Oh, God. She had forgotten about Adam all together and zoned out for a bit. When she was brought back to reality, he was asking her something. "I'm sorry. What?" she asked. He chuckled and then repeated himself.
"You're pretty cute, you know that? I asked if you wanted something to drink."
"Oh, no I'm fine."
"Alright, but I'm going to get another. Now you stay here, I don't want some other guy comingand snatching you up."
Adam got up off the couch and headed towards the kitchen. Another? She thought. He hadalready had six or seven and she could tell that he was already drunk. Just then, Chloe cameand sat next to her on the couch. "Well, well, well. Who's mister tall dark and handsome?" she asked, giggling drunkenly. Keilee laughed. Chloe was so nosey.
"His name is Adam. He goes to the University."
"Oh, a college guy, huh? Well good for you. Oh! He's coming back. Bye!" Chloe waved at Adam and then went back down to the basement. Adam walked up, smiling at Keilee.
"Who was that?" he asked.
"Just my friend, Chloe."
"Oh, ok. Come on, I wanna show you something." he said, reaching out his hand. She smiled and took his hand. He led her into the hallway and opened a door to the right. It was Nick's bedroom. She then realized what was happening.
"Oh, Adam. I don't really think that we should-"
She was interrupted buy his lips being pressed against hers. They where so soft and warmagainst hers. No! She thought, this is wrong. She pushed against his chest and he pulled her back in. "Stop!" she yelled at him.
"What's the matter baby girl, it's not like you haven't done this before," he said, kissing her again. She struggled to break from his grip.
"Help!" she shouted as he pulled her in for another kiss. He picked her up and brought her into the room. She hit him over and over, kicking her legs to get away from him.
"Somebody! Please!" she yelled, hopping that someone would hear as he pinned her to the bed
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
Chapter 12
Keilee tired her best to break free, but it was useless. She was nowhere near as strong as Adam and she didn't want to harm the baby. She closed her eyes and hoped that someone would find her before it was too late. Adam had on of his arms holding both of her wrists together. He took the other and removed her purple dress. Just then, the door was slammedopen, but it was so dark that Keilee couldn't tell who her rescuer was. "Let go of her," said a very stern and familiar voice. Who was it? She thought. Then, it hit her like a ton of bricks. Niall! It was Niall!
"Niall!" she yelled. Adam took his hand and covered her mouth so she couldn't speak. He looked at Niall and chuckled.
"Who's this? Your boyfriend ," he said mockingly.
"Yeah, I am! And you're not going to lay another hand on her, ever again."
"Well, she seemed to be having a damn great time with me. She never mentioned you. Maybe the term that you where looking for was ex -boyfriend."
Niall took Adam by the shoulders and pulled him away from Keilee, breaking his grip on her. She sucked in a breath of air and scrambled to find her dress. Niall turned Adam around and punched him, right in the jaw. Adam was thrown back some. He rubbed his jaw and smiled."That's all you got?" Adam swung at Niall. Niall ducked and missed the punch. Adam swung again, missing and hitting the wall, knocking a hole in the wall. He struggled to get his fist out f the hole. As he was stuck, Keilee found her dress and pulled it over her head. Niall came over, taking her face into his hands, and kissed her.
"Are you alright?" he asked, panting.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank God that you showed up."
"I'm so, so sorry. I should have never let you be alone. Is the baby okay?"
"Baby?" Adam asked. He had pulled his hand out from the wall and just stood there, confused. Niall pulled Keilee around behind him, shielding her from him. Keilee laid a protective hand over her small baby bump. Adam didn't make any move towards them. It was obvious that he had given up.
"Yup. Congratulations. You tired to rape my girlfriend, who's pregnant with my baby."
Niall took Keilee by the hand and pulled her out of the room and into the hall. He turned around and gave her a much needed long, passionate kiss. God, he missed her. "I'm sorry," she whispered to him, "I should have never broken up with you. I know that the bet had nothing to do with that night."
"No, it was all my fault. I never should have made that damn bet. Can you ever forgive me?" he asked. She looked into his hazel eyes and saw the regret that they held. He was truly sorry and she knew that. She nodded and kissed him to assure her answer. He smiled a hugesmile. He was so happy. He took his hands from her waist and moved them onto her stomach. He could actually feel that the baby had grown. He knew that she would be showing soon and prayed that she would just embrace it and not hide it. She was the best thing that had ever happened to him and he was not going to let her slip through his fingers again. He kissed the side of her neck and then held her hand.
"Lets go home. You can stay at my house tonight if you want," he said.
Keilee smiled back at him and nodded her head.
"That would be great."

Thanx ƒσя t̶̲̥̅̊ђε read you all t̶̲̥̅̊ђε END
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by natkel1: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2013
Oh come on, are you serious? Is that the end?
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by natkel1: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2013
Oh come on, are you serious? Is that the end?
Iv enjoyed the story. Its wonderful, the twist n turn in events, the blend in, just wonderful.
Bravo!!!! A round of applause! Its simply wonderful.
Re: Romance : The Unexpected Jutsu by jiraiyas: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2013
natkel1: Oh come on, are you serious? Is that the end?
Iv enjoyed the story. Its wonderful, the twist n turn in events, the blend in, just wonderful.
Bravo!!!! A round of applause! Its simply wonderful.
Thanks dear .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Book Of The Month- Anike By Toyin Taiwo (rachealfst) / Why Women Make Better Writers: / The Perfect Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.