Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! (1555 Views)

Old Testament FB Status Update / Ibadan Girls Status Update / Animal Facebook...their Status Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! by britneykyute(f): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2013
On MONDAY( at 6a.m) Am hating this memories of the swit weekend with my bby, can't even concentrate at work, I miss you baby.! TUESDAY. With my baby at Galitos for Pizza having a good time. Mmmmwah. Love you bby! WEDNESDAY. Just had the best moments with ma hubby, watching movies at IMAX Kenya, having dinner at seasons. Love youu bby mmmwah. THURSDAY. Spending the whole day with ma bby in the house. It's an awesome feeling! Awwwww the Man of my Life. Gosh! I believe I can fly. FRIDAY. This Party don't stop at Tribeka. With my Girlfriends, Candy Sexsy shii.! Pesh switlips like dah, Hotgirl beiby, Hagalicious punny, Hot Nicki Minaj Akinyi and the Man of ma Life. Alehandro Otis. Hakuna kulala.! SATURDAY. Club here we come. Maaad maad fun beiby. You the best. My dream is to fly over the rainbow with you hehe. Love you bby! SUNDAY.(at 4pm) Oooooooh(yawn) No I can't even move my head, hangovers are killing me, last night was crazy.

AFTER BREAK-UP status updates.

MONDAY@2p.m All Men are the same Dogs. Nkt! Free and single. Relationships sucks. I hate Men. Bleep Love. TUESDAY. God is the only bf you can trust. Heal my pain God. WEDNESDAY. Watching Family TV. That message has really touched me. Thank God for the STRENTH. Some one cheer me up pleeez.! THURSDAY. (Song) Mbona, mbona, mbona! Ooh lord my God can't you see that am crying. If I have done something wrong forgive me ooh, my God. Cast your burden unto Jesus, for he cares! FRIDAY. Heading to Kesha with my Sisters, Mary, Elizabeth, Faith, Patience and Mama Brian, with a headscarf on my head. With a bible. SATURDAY. When I was down, he lifted me up. I'm strong on his shoulders, can't wait to be in Church Kesho. ( @9P.M) time to sleep, Gnyt pals. SUNDAY. That was my message. The best Men came from heaven oooh. Am so blessed today.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2013
britneykyute: On MONDAY( at 6a.m) Am hating this memories of the swit weekend with my bby, can't even concentrate at work, I miss you baby.! TUESDAY. With my baby at Galitos for Pizza having a good time. Mmmmwah. Love you bby! WEDNESDAY. Just had the best moments with ma hubby, watching movies at IMAX Kenya, having dinner at seasons. Love youu bby mmmwah. THURSDAY. Spending the whole day with ma bby in the house. It's an awesome feeling! Awwwww the Man of my Life. Gosh! I believe I can fly. FRIDAY. This Party don't stop at Tribeka. With my Girlfriends, Candy Sexsy shii.! Pesh switlips like dah, Hotgirl beiby, Hagalicious punny, Hot Nicki Minaj Akinyi and the Man of ma Life. Alehandro Otis. Hakuna kulala.! SATURDAY. Club here we come. Maaad maad fun beiby. You the best. My dream is to fly over the rainbow with you hehe. Love you bby! SUNDAY.(at 4pm) Oooooooh(yawn) No I can't even move my head, hangovers are killing me, last night was crazy.

AFTER BREAK-UP status updates.

MONDAY@2p.m All Men are the same Dogs. Nkt! Free and single. Relationships sucks. I hate Men. Bleep Love. TUESDAY. God is the only bf you can trust. Heal my pain God. WEDNESDAY. Watching Family TV. That message has really touched me. Thank God for the STRENTH. Some one cheer me up pleeez.! THURSDAY. (Song) Mbona, mbona, mbona! Ooh lord my God can't you see that am crying. If I have done something wrong forgive me ooh, my God. Cast your burden unto Jesus, for he cares! FRIDAY. Heading to Kesha with my Sisters, Mary, Elizabeth, Faith, Patience and Mama Brian, with a headscarf on my head. With a bible. SATURDAY. When I was down, he lifted me up. I'm strong on his shoulders, can't wait to be in Church Kesho. ( @9P.M) time to sleep, Gnyt pals. SUNDAY. That was my message. The best Men came from heaven oooh. Am so blessed today.
Re: Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! by ATMC(f): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
For real?
Re: Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
cute.
Re: Ladies Status Update Before A Heartbreak.! by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Seriously thats some crazy joke, i almost chocked. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Wedding Picture. / Lol...farmer Refuses To Eat This ‘sexy’ Potato He Pulled Out His Farmyard / Is This The New Way To Wear A Seat Belt? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.