Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Which Of The Two Ass Is Too Sexy ? ( Pic ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of The Two Ass Is Too Sexy ? ( Pic ) (1537 Views)

A Girl Posted Her Sexy Pic On Fb,see The Comment She Got From A Nigerian Guy. / This Got Me Laughing My Ass Out. . I Swear.lol! / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Two Ass Is Too Sexy ? ( Pic ) by emmabest2000(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Guys over to u all ooo... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Of The Two Ass Is Too Sexy ? ( Pic ) by FEARLESSDUDE: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When You Think Of Withdrawing Your Last Cash And ur Conscience Finds yOu / Photos Of The Day:when The Inspector General Is Your Friend (see Hilarious Pics) / Man Buys Rechageable Fan, This Happens( Tweet Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.