Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Political Columnist Needed On Www.naijagurus.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Columnist Needed On Www.naijagurus.com (1708 Views)

UK Columnist Slams Nigerians All Because Of Diezani / GEJ Is A Superior Presidential Material To GMB, By Femi Aribisala (Columnist) / Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Political Columnist Needed On Www.naijagurus.com by whitesoftx(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2008
Hi folks, I you are a prolific writer on Political issues, its your time to have a personal column to express yourself.
Naija Gurus (www.naijagurus.com) is calling on you to own a Political Column on www.naijagurus.com for FREE!!!. Hurry up and be the first to apply, go to www.naijagurus.com now and apply! Blogging experience will be a big plus.

Thanks and see you when you get there!

I remain loyal to all nairalanders!

Ola White - WhitesoftX
Re: Political Columnist Needed On Www.naijagurus.com by Olayinka8793(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
whitesoftx:
Hi folks, I you are a prolific writer on Political issues, its your time to have a personal column to express yourself.
Naija Gurus (www.naijagurus.com) is calling on you to own a Political Column on www.naijagurus.com for FREE!!!. Hurry up and be the first to apply, go to www.naijagurus.com now and apply! Blogging experience will be a big plus.

Thanks and see you when you get there!

I remain loyal to all nairalanders!

Ola White - WhitesoftX
What is the salary or wages like? Or os it for free?

(1) (Reply)

Al- Mustapha ,sgt Rogers Et Al Now Heroes / Ndlea Arrests Two Igbo Drug Dealers Recovers N81m Worth Of Cocaine / Nine Indices That Determine Political Success Or Failure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.