Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look (17953 Views)

Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / Rukky Sanda And Ebube Nwagbo Catching Fun By The Pool Side(pic) / Ebube Nwagbo, Rukky Sanda And Oge Okoye Posing (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by LesbianBoy(m): 12:02am On Jan 10, 2013
Is she a virgin?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Ichel: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2013
Who be Rukky sanda Na T*nt* Dike 6sta?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by simdam500(m): 12:22am On Jan 10, 2013
Abeg. Who is she
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Shakes85: 12:23am On Jan 10, 2013
Who is rukky sanda
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by joyli: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2013
grin grin can someone help me with this yoruba proverb!! Ogede nbaje wo ni oopon! Fine girl indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2013
What is dis....some sort of extra-terrestrial / undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Kzinne: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2013
fellis: After the heavy photoshopping she no still fine sef. sad
jealousy show us ur own picture, fugly
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Kzinne: 1:43am On Jan 10, 2013
iamswizz: Does anybody know how this will affect d number of gals that get pregnant monthly
do u use ur brain at all?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Truckpusher(m): 1:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Missy_B:
abeg make una no vex oh, rukky sanda na the new generational toy for a baby girl...una remember that toy wey dem dey call doll baby wey only her eyes dey turn and she carry blonde na the big one be this?

4 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by redcliff: 3:35am On Jan 10, 2013
This missy_b doesnt have work and i am totally 100% sure she would hide this post when she sees this.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by HuJJC(m): 5:49am On Jan 10, 2013
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Cchi24(m): 7:28am On Jan 10, 2013
Rukky more lyk nikki

Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by mynameisjade: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2013
The first picture is a YES for me kiss
But the second pic totally pic is gross !!!!!!warisdat on her inner lip lipsrsealed tongue a pimple or sumfin shocked
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by mascot87(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2013
All na wash jare undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by micki83(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2013
Ok,u guys might cuss me out for this,but d truth is,I've always found rukky sanda kinda attractive.yea,she's not gorgeous like aishwarya rai or kim kardashian,but she's attractive enuff...at least for television/movies.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Karleb(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2013
micki83: Ok,u guys might cuss me out for this,but d truth is,I've always found rukky sanda kinda attractive.yea,she's not gorgeous like aishwarya rai or kim kardashian,but she's attractive enuff...at least for television/movies.
Okay.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by MissyB3(f): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2013
redcliff: This missy_b doesnt have work and i am totally 100% sure she would hide this post when she sees this.
Lol! grin
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by redcliff: 9:34am On Jan 10, 2013
Missy_B:
Lol! grin

because i said so, thats why its still there...*where is the straight face smiley sef? angry
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by MissyB3(f): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2013
redcliff:

because i said so, thats why its still there...*where is the straight face smiley sef? angry
Lol! Missy does not hide posts directed at her simply because they are reprehensive; I couldn't care less about those comments.
I respect your right to free speech, as long as it is within the confines of the forum rules. smiley
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by blackbeau1(f): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2013
She looks cool though
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by xman4life: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2013
The most beautiful Nigerian actress.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2013
Is she truly a NIGERIAN?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by redcliff: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2013
Missy_B:
Lol! Missy does not hide posts directed at her simply because they are reprehensive; I couldn't care less about those comments.
I respect your right to free speech, as long as it is within the confines of the forum rules. smiley

Missy does not hide post bla bla bla..... but you've done that to me in the past because you felt a post of mine was an affront on your person angry
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by dasparrow: 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
suxes2005: She's an handsome person

It is obvious illiteracy is still a major problem in Nigeria.

@Post

I don't know what to think. In a sense she looks pretty but like another Nairalander before me mentioned, her looks are artificial.
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: Is she a virgin?
do dolls hve HYMEN?
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by Proffdada: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2013
She's wearing a tongue ring I guess
Re: Rukky Sanda And Her ''Barbie'' Look by jahonmatic(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wettin d girl do you now .?
Kslib: She look like wetin "dem fry" con "boil" den begin "roast",den after the roasting,con "sun dry",after sun drying,con rub her "ori oyo" den knack her person hair for head...
That wig belongs to a mad brazilian woman who died from "mad cow disease" in the streets of sao paulo on 6 feb 1522..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actors Guild Of Nigeria Members Involved In Motor Accident In Okija, Anambra / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.