Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Problem with Opera and Google Chrome Browser. How Can I Solve It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Problem with Opera and Google Chrome Browser. How Can I Solve It? (985 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / Working Offline With Google's Chrome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem with Opera and Google Chrome Browser. How Can I Solve It? by deco2come: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2013
Each time someone browser our website with Google Chrome, I always get something like this(+Result:+chosen+nickname+%22koltchhlz%22;+success; ) at the end of the link and this causes 404 error message. What is causing this problem. I have checked our site for any issue but find none. Please guys help me out.
Re: Problem with Opera and Google Chrome Browser. How Can I Solve It? by Gerardcole(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
deco2come: Each time someone browser our website with Google Chrome, I always get something like this(+Result:+chosen+nickname+%22koltchhlz%22;+success; ) at the end of the link and this causes 404 error message. What is causing this problem. I have checked our site for any issue but find none. Please guys help me out.

Its with the JavaScript. Check on it!
Re: Problem with Opera and Google Chrome Browser. How Can I Solve It? by deco2come: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Can you give more explanation. What and what should I check on the javascript? What is causing it in javascript?
Re: Problem with Opera and Google Chrome Browser. How Can I Solve It? by Gerardcole(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2013
Paste the code of the page on http://pastebin.com

Then drop a link of the code. So we check on.
Re: Problem with Opera and Google Chrome Browser. How Can I Solve It? by deco2come: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2013
Guys I am still having the issue of +Result:+chosen+nickname+%22koltchoue%22;+success; OR +Result:+chosen+nickname+%22koltchhlz%22;+success; at the end the link each time someone access our site with Google chrome or Opera.

Please help me out. Imagine having more than 800 error messages each day all because of this problem

Gerardcole: Paste the code of the page on http://pastebin.com

Then drop a link of the code. So we check on.
Which code am I suppose to paste. Please tell me what exactly is causing the issue

(1) (Reply)

6 Ideas For Viral Marketing / FREE Unlimited Cpanel Web Hosting @ Ekumahost.com / Help!!! Html Table Not Working On Moble Operamini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.