Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260614 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Mehn! Jason, this is going too far. Don't bring his sisters into it though I know he would do same if he had anything as such.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
llaykorn:

Laptops have IP addresses too. You have ten minutes, nigga.
Lol. That's a weak threat for him. You can ask HideMyAss. The only thing is to reason with him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cherryice(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Laveda:
Cherryice, where've you been b embarassed
Swtyy kiss
I see wats happnin here..
Mhnnn that dude is fugly sha ooo..Upon al d mouth grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2015
Jason, is enough please. I don't think anyone will see reason with you if you pursue it in this manner. It will achieve nothing. Derailing battle threads because of this is not really the best way to go about it. There are better ways to communicate anything.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cherryice(f): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
sillyNLmods.. uploadn his late dad's pix is way outta line!!!.Not coool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2015
Enough of all these.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2015
we are back in business.......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2015
cool Chatroom finally opened...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Back
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2015
grin

Hope the bullshite remains permanently flushed this time?..........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2015
Hurray!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dj5naira(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2015
O God.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2015
cool GOING FORWARD;

Mikuz in the course of making future political moderation choices/
Learn to listen and learn from your communities dissenting voices/

Mod totalitarianism would only cost you your lease/
The consequences for those who imbibe such dogma is simply 'no justice or peace'/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
funlord:
cool GOING FORWARD;

Mikuz in the course of making future political moderation choices/
Learn to listen and learn from your communities dissenting voices/

Mod totalitarianism would only cost you your lease/
The consequences for those who imbibe such dogma is simply no justice or peace/

Funlord? 4 syllabic rhymes?

This is great
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LhoOd: 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
1008 ..at Lekki

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
darkrebel.....

have you seen this brawl? the battle of the URL femcees.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KuaKR8-q1I

official snapped hard like a muthäfücker. she completely eviscerated jaz who always claimed to be a virgin.

lines like....

•this cat don't talk when rats around - tom & jerry/test me, ma dude watching....i got the plot already/cöck the dezzy? jaz you can stop already/pop a gun? you are too afraid to even pop your cherry/

•you've been dïck-riding all these battle leagues like its a hobby now/but if it wasn't queen of the ring bumping wild/you won't be popping now/so you're acting hard cos you are on URL, you are swapping now/in reality, you don't get on smack until after the ring.........you're bobby brown/

cheiiiiii - see finishing! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
So chatroom is open and y'all bitçhes ain't told me?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iceskidd:
That's coz there are no biitches here. Hehe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Dklef(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
Mikuz, which one be anybody no go create thread apart from you? You can stop a battler from creating a thread for himself but which one be this kind rule? So I have to wait for Mikuz who comes online once in a week before I can battle? Oga! undecided

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iceskidd:

You still down for our battle (your earlier C/O)? I got ample time on my hands tomorrow to script for you. If you want to make it happen, quote this post and list how many bars and time we be dropping. Let's get this shít cracking.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2015
llaykorn:
Mikuz, which one be anybody no go create thread apart from you? You can stop a battler from creating a thread for himself but which one be this kind rule? So I have to wait for Mikuz who comes online once in a week before I can battle? Oga! undecided

mikuz is a bush man.....
he musta been drunk when posting that rubbish that no one can create battle threads except him.

how often does he come online?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
sinizia:

You still down for our battle (your earlier C/O)? I got ample time on my hands tomorrow to script for you. If you want to make it happen, quote this post and list how many bars and time we be dropping. Let's get this shít cracking.
I'm still down but i got raplinx on friday maybe Monday 10bars
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
coogar:

mikuz is a bush man.....
he musta been drunk when posting that rubbish that no one can create battle threads except him.

how often does he come online?
And Airmark is busy trying to troll Manchester United. mikuz that thread rule no go work
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iceskidd:
I'm still down but i got raplinx on friday maybe Monday 10bars

Better sef, Monday it is then. Will you create the thread on that day, or should I?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
sinizia:

Better sef, Monday it is then. Will you create the thread on that day, or should I?
don't worry when the day comes the thread must pop
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Iceskidd:
And Airmark is busy trying to troll Manchester United. mikuz that thread rule no go work

Werey kid. Rules are rules, when there are no rules, everything will be disorganised. Mikuz stated the rules he felt will bring sanity back here. Though, I am a bit busy with my offline works these days, commitments abounds. Any battle thread to be popped, beep me or mikuz, i will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

Werey kid. Rules are rules, when there are no rules, everything will be disorganised. Mikuz stated the rules he felt will bring sanity back here. Though, I am a bit busy with my offline works these days, commitments abounds. Any battle thread to be popped, beep me or mikuz, i will do the needful.

He's wrong on that one. If such a rule was enforced on NL, NL wouldn't be existing till now. During my last battle, none of you 2 mods were online, after waiting endlessly, I had to create it myself. That particular rule can't work, it will cause more of anarchy than bring sanity back here. You 2 can NEVER ALWAYS be online or available to create threads. Even Séun can't do it that's why he has helpers (mods) to help him out. Scrap that rule, they're other important rules to be enforced than that one.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
airmark:

That rule is already dead on arrival. He can't do it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
sinizia:

He's wrong on that one. If such a rule was enforced on NL, NL wouldn't be existing till now. During my last battle, none of you 2 mods were online, after waiting endlessly, I had to create it myself. That particular rule can't work, it will cause more of anarchy than bring sanity back here. You 2 can NEVER ALWAYS be online or available to create threads. Even Séun can't do it that's why he has helpers (mods) to help him out. Scrap that rule, they're other important rules to be enforced than that one.
It's not even a problem of being online or offline. Even if he decides to stay online for 25 hours in a day the rule makes no sense.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
sinizia:

I understand you, instead of scrapping it, may be having two other members to have the power of doing it may be better. We were doing it before, like 4 members. But for now mikuz has his reasons and if he would n't be able to meet up with the challenges, he would n't have posted it. We are in the era of change smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.