Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1261724 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
sinizia:
Darkenedrebel, please let the drop be by 9pm in order for any excuses to be terminated. Give Raplinx ample time to get his verse ready. One hour more is nothing.
can we drop now?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
darkenedrebel:
It's 8pm ..

VOTING CLOSED ...
Final scores- Ksslib 5- Grayline 8

GRAYLINE WINS
grayline, So you win me atlast last? grin

Congrats. You ll die by my sword some other day. wink

Who is next?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ksslib:
******** Who is next?
Cc: Jigsawkillah
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx:
can we drop now?
Oya drop and I'll follow suit.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx it's after 9, please drop your verse, I ain't got all day.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
sinizia:

Oya drop and I'll follow suit.
no way bro!! I'll never drop 1st. Pump n plain... If u dnt wana drop Aromo's verse 1st, then keep it till morrow.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx:

no way bro!! I'll never drop 1st. Pump n plain... If u dnt wana drop Aromo's verse 1st, then keep it till morrow.

Done. Post yours fast.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
6 mins gone and you still haven't dropped your verse, Raplinx!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx's been banned. . .

You can send your verse to - goodinstar@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2015
Raplinx ..you have seen my bars so you have time to feed ...i don't care if you are banned or not, but if you don't send your bars to whoever or have it posted in 5 minutes time, then the battle is off.... i'm tired of having to endure your redundancy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
007Bruce:
Otishele

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1489731521251770&id=1384891141735809
why are you broadcasting this thing? grin maybe he did it accidentally; i mean, that was last year grin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

why are you broadcasting this thing? grin maybe he did it accidentally; i mean, that was last year grin.
accidental what?

If i hear. . .that guy na chronic biter abeg

but who be the boss for him and sauron? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
I Need A Bar_TooL... 10 Bars. HoLLa For a Fixture.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Paayne:
I Need A Bar_TooL... 10 Bars. HoLLa For a Fixture.

... .... ... . ..
Sorry, is it 10 Bars or Quatrains??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Ksslib:

Who is next?

My brother in christ... i have been touched by pastor kumuyi cheesy
I swear, you be real gee, and in my opinion one of the best here.. how do you come up with those ideas?
Respect to you boss::

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 6:52am On Nov 30, 2015
smiley smiley
Ksslib:

Who is next?

Bro,can I take that position? U can unleash ur anger frm ur loss to gray on me grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Airmark, we want you to attend to this issue as soon as you come online.

Darkrebel has been found guilty of creating multiple monikers in this section to vote for "himselves,."

This is one his monikers: ThePunisher.

He's been caught for biting(plagiarism,) creating multiple identities, trolling, causing nuisance and disrespecting fellow members of this honorable section.

We are fed up with his nuisance and stupidityy. So we request that as soon as you come online, you ban his ACCOUNTS till eternity!
Kicking out Trouble makers from an organization is the only way the organization can grow without scorn, trouble and dispute among members.

Even the bible says; if you're right hand is going to make you sin? cut it off!
It's high time we cut the nuisance off. Unless we will keep repeating the unnecessary brouhahas we've been getting before.

Darkrebel is not just going to be banned. His banning will be accompanied with stripping him off these privileges:

1. BATTLING RIGHTS: He will never be allowed to rap battle in this section from now on.

2. VOTING RIGHTS: He will never be allowed to vote in any battle or cypher from now on.

3. CYPHERS/TOURNAMENTS: He will never be allowed to participate in cyphers or tourneys from now on.

4. CREATING BATTLE THREADS OR ANY THREAD IN THIS SECTION: He will never be allowed to create battle threads or any thread in this section.

5. TITLES: He will be stripped off any title he has. Cowards and biters don't deserve titles. (But this particular one is unnecessary, cos it is obvious Raplinx has stripped him off the only title he's got.)

I will not sign this as permitted by members of this section yet, until 6 members of this honorable section agree with me in the comments below. ↓

But there is no evidence yet to support this. I mean ThePunisher=DarkRebel
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Okay...lemme confess my sins....I'm ibime and krone..I created this obainojazz account later....I was even emaprince before....but I sold that account to the new one 50naira....I hope una no dey vex.
Okay title match-who wants to snatch my girlfriend from me..
Indicate.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

until you can prove I'm the punisher your words carry no weight like an anorexic...
it is only in your head i create accounts to vote myself..i'm not as petty or a peasant like you...
was there any unknown account when i lacerated you 5 times on audio and text?
i can see you are still traumatised

your family have always been known to breed futureless idiötas .instead of studying for your JAMB or attending Lessons, you are here on a monday morning fooling yourself...

giyazz...you are a pillock and a disgrace to mankind...
Let's move it away from the Flow For Rank Page.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2015
obainojazz:
Okay...lemme confess my sins....I'm ibime and krone..I created this obainojazz account later....I was even emaprince before....but I sold that account to the new one 50naira....I hope una no dey vex.
Indicate.
Smh. Anyone with chains, please?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
But there is no evidence yet to support this. I mean ThePunisher=DarkRebel

the dude has no life.... funny thing is the real offender and criminal which is thepunisher has not logged in since and is not even the one being accused
perhaps thepunisher dude is even a member of this section hiding under that account..

nl is full of crazy people...just last week i saw someone create a female account named - darkenrebel.. he ommitted the E and was impersinating me until i reported to mods and he deactivated..
another fake one too creating an account named- Darkkrebel or something like that

even on that DARK CANT REBEL WITH LIGHT thread in rap section..you will find another dude impersonating me by using my name- www.nairaland.com/mikegbadeboxyz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
come, i haven't battled you. You and kr0ne
really?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
obainojazz:
Indicate.
lwkm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by tysonnn(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibime:
I’m a savage and killer/ One punch will test his skills as an amateur swimmer/ Water no
get enemy? . . .but the Crocodiles will. . . . when he land in the river!/
And these fists
are like Brandy and Liquor/ cos one blow. . .
will have Double seeing double. . . . without
staring at the man in the mirror!!/
-
haha. Loool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Limerick:
really?
yup, really.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
yup, really.
so you want a battle now be that o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by st3v3nr3x(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Xo i gat dz battle on wednessday nd hvnt scripted even a line yet.......Am done for!!!. no inspiration cry cry cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
st3v3nr3x:
Xo i gat dz battle on wednessday nd hvnt scripted even a line yet.......Am done for!!!. no inspiration cry cry cry
if you're going to pull a no-show make you talk now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Raplinx(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
obainojazz:
Indicate.
lets roll on G
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by st3v3nr3x(m): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2015
007Bruce:
if you're going to pull a no-show make you talk now.
Y should i....highest i loose na nobody gvs a phuck
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Limerick:
so you want a battle now be that o
you up?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.