Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260352 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:03am On Dec 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Nice one, son
lols. you nor get respect abi.cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols. you nor get respect abi.cheesy
Lol, forget talk
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2015
The Nairaland Rap battle section awards nomination list will be out tonight. Just sit back and get ready to vote!!! It's gonna be fun cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2015
GIYAZZ:
The Nairaland Rap battle section awards nomination list will be out tonight. Just sit back and get ready to vote!!! It's gonna be fun cheesy

*anticipating.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you go commercial on albums & go dope on mixtapes. That's the right way to survive here...
What about having good beats and still being tight? Is it not possible? Like M.I did in M.I one.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
What about having good beats and still being tight? Is it not possible? Like M.I did in M.I one.
yeah.just like MI...he has to Mixtapes,illegal music1 & 2..through his mixtape we knew boogey,phenom,& so many dope heads. With 3albums.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yeah.just like MI...he has to Mixtapes,illegal music1 & 2..through his mixtape we knew boogey,phenom,& so many dope heads. With 3albums.

What is the difference between a mixtape and an album, bro?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by joseph1832(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
llaykorn:

A mixtape is a tape that is mixed, while an album contain many tape that is mixed. LMAO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2015
llaykorn:

. From the rappers view: A mixtape is a medium in which rappers use in expressing their lyrical ability,where u can actually use anybody's beat/instrumental to flex ur lyricall ability,either by putting it into a story,poem or just spit doope lines.they don't normally put mixtape out for sale..u just download them online...Album in the other hand is where u express ur self more as an artiste & not just ordinary rapper..That's why u see some rappers do sing on their album...u explore every area of music...album is mainly for money cus you put it out for sale. MI abaga is a perfect example of how to make Mixtape & album(going dope on mixtape & dump on lyrically on album,in other to gain the attention of not too educated people). Second to Vector who has 2mixtapes & 2 Albums to. Mode9 Album & mixtapes do sound alike..
But underground rappers do have the best mixtapes cus they still have all the time in the world to settle down & bring out dopeness to the table.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
. From the rappers view: A mixtape is a medium in which rappers use in expressing their lyrical ability,where u can actually use anybody's beat/instrumental to flex ur lyricall ability,either by putting it into a story,poem or just spit doope lines.they don't normally put mixtape out for sale..u just download them online...Album in the other hand is where u express ur self more as an artiste & not just ordinary rapper..That's why u see some rappers do sing on their album...u explore every area of music...album is mainly for money cus you put it out for sale. MI abaga is a perfect example of how to make Mixtape & album(going dope on mixtape & dump on lyrically on album,in other to gain the attention of not too educated people). Second to Vector who has 2mixtapes & 2 Albums to. Mode9 Album & mixtapes do sound alike..
But underground rappers do have the best mixtapes cus they still have all the time in the world to settle down & bring out dopeness to the table.
You are going to complicate things for him. Why not simply put, in an Album everything is original, the words and sounds, while in a mixtape not everything is original. The instrumentals are usually borrowed.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
You are going to complicate things for him. Why not simply put, in an Album everything is original, the words and sounds, while in a mixtape not everything is original. The instrumentals are usually borrowed.
lols...was just giving him more explanation...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Thank you, Reyginus and danbrowndmf. I now have a vague understanding. An album comes with a cover photo; a mixtape doesn't. Right? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
llaykorn:
Thank you, Reyginus and danbrowndmf. I now have a vague understanding. An album comes with a cover photo; a mixtape doesn't. Right? grin
mixtape comes with a cover photo to..but no hard copy to purchase,rather u purchase it online...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols...was just giving him more explanation...
Okay.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
llaykorn:
No. They both come with one. Except it's a DJ Mix you're talking about. That is even being changed now.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZLUK(f): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
MuhdG:

F.uck u. angry
bitc.h

Go play with your mates idiot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
ZLUK:

Go play with your mates idiot
Sure.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Please guys help me

With a link to download boogey's new mixtape. A site to download the songs individually please. My phone can't download zip files

Cc reyginus
Danbrownmf
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2015
MuhdG:
Please guys help me

With a link to download boogey's new mixtape. A site to download the songs individually please. My phone can't download zip files

Cc reyginus
Danbrownmf
Lol. Eyah! Have you tried tooxclusive or jaguda?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
Reyginus:
I've tried all.

From where did u download
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by babygoat: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
llaykorn:

mixtapes are usually free, usually have unoriginal beats, or copyrighted beats, so they cant sell. Albums are the opposite
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2015
when is the kop final taking place

cc kr0ne
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by HISIMPERIAL: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2015

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 4:00am On Dec 29, 2015
chairmancypher verse > than all king Kong verses.grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sorry guys, I slept so early yesternight. I'm preparing the nomination list now. Expect it this evening, and get ready to start voting!! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
These bozo children/ will have their baes dying when I raid their homes with borrowed weapons/ to make them hoes holes bleeding/ as I let bullets target between their legs like toros beating/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Rexaxe(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Reyginus:

what happen to the KOP Final!?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Tell your man to give you the last head before he retires from the game like zidane- Boogey

boogey is now maddddd pata pata

cc Reygi..nus.

Link
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
I'm almost done with the list. But I still need to fine tune it and make it presentable and interesting. This might take some time. So if I don't finish tonight, I will post the list tomorrow. Cool?

cc; Reyginus
Kr0ne
Airmark
Llaykorn
ibime
Emaprince and the rest
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2015
MuhdG:
Please guys help me

Cc reyginus
Danbrownmf
i didn't get this mention..you nor spell ma name well. Go to tooxclusive.com... You will probably find it on their second page.Thank me later bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Link
check tooxclusive.com 2nd page.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 7:46am On Dec 30, 2015
Got one sick beat for you rappers here... For shicken change.cheesy

cc Giyazz gottoboy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.