Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1267167 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2017
ZachHugo:

Your verse against Hydrogen was good
Thanks bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2017
fluxmind:

I could vote for you, Ayy hol up, how old are you? No lie
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
whiz10:

I'm not in voting committee, just kidding. cheesy Wanna battle?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
@ hydrog3n, yhu have no iota of respect. Little wonder yhu haven't developed. So, i have to script like hydrogen to garner positive verds abi? Oga Nas the story teller.

Imagine, yhu had to discredit your opponent to prove a baseless point. What says the rules on swaying? Win or lose, deep down am better than yhu.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
whiz10:
@ hydrog3n, yhu have no iota of respect. Little wonder yhu haven't developed. So, i have to script like hydrogen to garner positive verds abi? Oga Nas the story teller.

Imagine, yhu had to discredit your opponent to prove a baseless point. What says the rules on swaying? Win or lose, deep down am better than yhu.
Bro,why you getting all worked up,you view things the wrong way ,lack sport man ship,that why you lost to kinetic
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
whiz10:

Ignore the simpleton,I was shocked when he made that statement,it had me thinking what type of coward reduces himself so low to discredit his opponent while the battle is still on?
It shows the kind of poor upbringing he had.

And he' s talking about good sportsmanship? I feel like spanking the 20yr old.
If I had knocked up a girl in my early teens ,I would have had a kid his age now,who by far would have been more matured mentally.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hydrog3n:
Bro,why you getting all worked up,you view things the wrong way ,lack sport man ship,that why you lost to kinetic

Yhu very talented in playing the victim card. Sorry to burst ya bubbles, yhu met the wrong dude.

Yhu want me to upload a pic, with my lips around kineticist diƧk. . .just to prove good sportmanship right? I lost to kine, because he came better.

Yhu ain't even practising what yhu tryna portray. A nigga attacking judges, is accusing someone who kept mute of bad sportsmanship.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
MrKang:
Ignore the simpleton,I was shocked when he made that statement,it had me thinking what type of coward reduces himself so low to discredit his opponent while the battle is still on?
It shows the kind of poor upbringing he had.

And he' s talking about good sportsmanship? I feel like spanking the 20yr old.
If I had knocked up a girl in my early teens ,I would have had a kid his age now,who by far would have been more matured mentally.

I was surprised also.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
fluxmind:

Honestly I like the boy's demeanor overall, just chill until he's battling someone then he gets troublesome & reactive. Figures, that's why he call himself hydrogen ffs, comical yes, lyrical not yet. Some things he says make me bonkers, say him go plank pessin wtf lol. You should give him side tutorials sef, if he's patient & willing to learn tho.
Lol,@bolded ,to be sincere I had a good laugh when I read that.

Hydrog3n willing to learn? lol hell would freeze that day ,he see's himself as a don and omniscient in rap,pride won't let him face reality.

It seems in my verds I'm too blunt,I go change before plank fall for my head. grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
whiz10:

I was surprised also.
Well, Me too
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
whiz10:

I was surprised also.
He needs serious emotional check up.

And also take the tip I gave by reading archive battles to better the areas you err ,and you'll grow immensely in this ish.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by whiz10(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
MrKang:
He needs serious emotional check up.

And also take the tip I gave by reading archive battles to better the areas you err ,and you'll grow immensely in this ish.
Thanks bro, i'll do that. . .

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
MrKang:

Lol,@bolded ,to be sincere I had a good laugh when I read that.

Hydrog3n willing to learn? lol hell would freeze that day ,he see's himself as a don and omniscient in rap,pride won't let him face reality.

It seems in my verds I'm too blunt,I go change before plank fall for my head. grin

Show him the path, he will walk it. Throw way the plank before pessin waka fall inside shark waters.

Hydrog3n you dey hear? Stop carrying kpako for everybody o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
fluxmind:

Show him the path, he will walk it. Throw way the plank before pessin waka fall inside shark waters.

Hydrog3n you dey hear? Stop carrying kpako for everybody o.
he he
BTW,Hommie exam's no dey finish make he give you battle.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
MrKang:
he he
BTW,Hommie exam's no dey finish make he give you battle.

Ehn I'm just sitting back, waiting on dude. Meanwhile, I dey go ask some neighbors if they get needle. Na cut & sew I wan do.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MrKang: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
fluxmind:

Ehn I'm just sitting back, waiting on dude. Meanwhile, I dey go ask some neighbors if they get needle. Na cut & sew I wan do.
grin grin grin hehehehehe grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by KidPaku: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Now following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by KidPaku: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joewendell, you dey mad.
smh for you tho, simple freestyle you can't drop, you they there they yarn unkpata
You are mad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
KidPaku:
Joewendell, you dey mad.
smh for you tho, simple freestyle you can't drop, you they there they yarn unkpata
You are mad

hahahah
small foolish boy, wtf
simple freestyle unh?
what's stopping you from dropping one?
just look how stupid you are.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by KidPaku: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
JoeWendell:

hahahah
small foolish boy, wtf
simple freestyle unh?
what's stopping you from dropping one?
just look how stupid you are.
Mtcheew
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Frezystyles(m): 12:13am On Jan 09, 2017
Who is up for a battle? I am from zambia
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Tally ho!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Long time, brothers!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Long time, brothers!

How goes studio stuff?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2017
Frezystyles:
Who is up for a battle? I am from zambia

Ahaa! Challenge accepted!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
fluxmind:

Ahaa! Challenge accepted!

your quest to die is unbelievable.
your just accepting challenges here and there
face me son and loose your life grin
am blood thirsty cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ZachHugo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Long time, brothers!
Sup nigga
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
JoeWendell:

your quest to die is unbelievable.
your just accepting challenges here and there
face me son and loose your life grin
am blood thirsty cool

Hmm... CHALLENGE ACCEP... *coughs heavily * you're using jazz abi?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
fluxmind:

Hmm... CHALLENGE ACCEP... *coughs heavily * you're using jazz abi?

hehehe, your going to be the first. cheesy
let's do 10bars? is that okay with you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2017
KidPaku:

Mtcheew

brainless kid sha

are you sure you are not lost
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by KidPaku: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
JoeWendell:

brainless kid sha

are you sure you are not lost

hmm nawa o. . why do you want to make enemies so badly?
trust me bro that's not good as a text battler, if you are a vet as you claim, you supposed to know this. anticipating ya brawl with fluxmind tho. .hope you come up with a verse that would shut down every other NL battler. . because after all this ranting, I would hate to see you flop big time.
smh for u tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.