Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264086 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Geofavor get in
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geofavor(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Geofavor get in
This zone has gone to the dogsgrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Geofavor:
This zone has gone to the dogsgrin
cobwebs everywhere
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by dicecy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
waw! am so happy to here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2018
Is textceeing dead?

These days, I prefer audio, but the truth is you just can't get the same feel you get from reading baaaaaarrrrs!

In audio, substandard lyrical creativity is often masked by instrumentals and studio work. You can't hide your wack ass behind a beat when you drop undiluted bars. This makes it fun cheesy.

I wish I still had time on my hands like I had before. Airmark and mikuz, why not hand over the mod status to others who are less busy?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
ELYMAXiimus:
Is textceeing dead?

These days, I prefer audio, but the truth is you just can't get the same feel you get from reading baaaaaarrrrs!

In audio, substandard lyrical creativity is often masked by instrumentals and studio work. You can't hide your wack ass behind a beat when you drop undiluted bars. This makes it fun cheesy.

I wish I still had time on my hands like I had before. Airmark and mikuz, why not hand over the mod status to others who are less busy?
wow!.. you still around
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
Heywhizzy:
wow!.. you still around
Everyone still is.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2019
ELYMAXiimus:
Is textceeing dead?

Mehn, Bro... It's good that you even pointed it out now, cos tbh... the current mods of this section are really under performing their duties right now.
Just look at airmark for instance, that one is ready to talk and rant about football related issues for daaaaaaays!! ah mean, what the heck man!, even if you need to be active in other sections on this site, why neglect the very one you are supposed to be in charge of...?? that's just plain crap, bro. cos I don't think anyone forced the position on you, and so I don't know why anyone should be begging you to perform your obligations to this group. And if you feel like rap section is no longer the way it used to be when you were still very active here, then is it not your duty to also look for ways to revive it? Rap section died, and so the mods should die with it? airmark, pls pass on the baton of leadership to someone who is a bit more relevant to us at the moment! You and mikuz have done your bits, now it's time to relinquish your titles and move on... If rap section is dead to you, well it's not dead to the rest of us who think it can still be revived!

and as for mikuz, SMH... was he even a rapper in the first place

BAN ME FOR SAYING MY MIND!

pdouble_a.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Paayne:

Mehn, Bro... It's good that you even pointed it out now, cos tbh... the current mods of this section are really under performing their duties right now.
Just look at airmark for instance, that one is ready to talk and rant about football related issues for daaaaaaays!! ah mean, what the heck man!, even if you need to be active in other sections on this site, why neglect the very one you are supposed to be in charge of...?? that's just plain crap, bro. cos I don't think anyone forced the position on you, and so I don't know why anyone should be begging you to perform your obligations to this group. And if you feel like rap section is no longer the way it used to be when you were still very active here, then is it not your duty to also look for ways to revive it? Rap section died, and so the mods should die with it? airmark, pls pass on the baton of leadership to someone who is a bit more relevant to us at the moment! You and mikuz have done your bits, now it's time to relinquish your titles and move on... If rap section is dead to you, well it's not dead to the rest of us who think it can still be revived!

and as for mikuz, SMH... was he even a rapper in the first place

BAN ME FOR SAYING MY MIND!

pdouble_a.

Enter ring lets see who's a better rapper!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
mikuz:

Oga mik, make we battle.. let's do this for the culture
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
mikuz:

Lol, so it has taken a couple of bitter words to bring out the lost cat.. SMH!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by okayw(m): 1:27am On Mar 05, 2019
I wish myself peace, smiles, and excellent mood. Let all the bad things go aside, may I overcome the hardships of life with ease, let every day of this new year of life will be filled with joy and happiness. Let there be good hope and infinite love. Happy birthday to me.

Help click the link below to show some love
����

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2020255158073498&id=100002671016097

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:21am On Mar 05, 2019
Heywhizzy:
Oga mik, make we battle.. let's do this for the culture
After I battle Paayne
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
mikuz:

After I battle Paayne
okay o, when is it happening, its been years I've seen an official battle on NL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Paayne(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
mikuz:

After I battle Paayne

Lol... Ready to stake your title on our brawl?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wadewaltz(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Paayne and ELYMaxiimus tank you oo,I even made a thread to complain about their inactivity here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JoeWendell: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Paayne and ELYMAXiimus I honestly think both of you are not being truthful to yourself
Look around who the Fûck do you want them to hand over the baton?? Is it wadewalter the farmer?? Or which other animal?? grin
What this section needs is to eradicate itself of these insensitive wack animals plagiarizing this section with their outrageous nonsense grin

#Myownpointofview

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Lilsamie1122(m): 8:41am On Apr 28, 2019
hi guys i'm kinda new in here anyone here just looking for a Tutor to make me a better Textcee
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by FabianAdonis618: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
I'm new here oh
I'm Favour, from Ebonyi but stay in Lagos
Who's in?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by souloho19(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Testerfuze that ab see the fall out line was dope..nice one

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
souloho19:
Testerfuze that ab see the fall out line was dope..nice one

Thanks mahn smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2019
[/color][color=#006600]
So this rapping thread is dead... ..... Too bad, i was hoping to learn a few things
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by freshupdate: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
ARE YOU AN ARTISTE?

Partake in the Danny S "Kiss" Challenge and get a chance to appear in his new video dropping soon.

Download the Instrumental + Read more info about the Competiton here below �

https://freshupdate.com.ng/discography/free-beat-danny-s-kiss-download-the-instrumental/

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Naijamedialog: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
PROMOTIONS ❕❕
Teemikemedia offers you the below services because we are currently doing promo. Do not miss the offers. �

� Music/Comedy-skit/Video Uploads �

� Music/Comedy-skit/Video Promotions (massive publicity)�

� Advertisements (exposed to large Audience) ✔

★ NOTE: Your Music/Comedy skit will be uploaded on four websites and will be shown on Google �

Click on the below link to contact us on WhatsApp.�
https:///2347060733664?text=I%20want%20to%20promote%20my%20music

Or Call: +2347060733664

Learn more from the link below �

https://www.teemikemedia.com.ng/p/promote-music.html

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by okayw(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2019
[Video]: Okay W - Kilonso (freestyle)
Click the link below to watch and share
�����
https:///C2wYEDSmDq?amp=1

Pls help share �
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by OLABOY8495(m): 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
GUYS ANY RAP BATTLE ON GROUND?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Adeseye129(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
[Watch freestyle] PASTOR PLEASE HELP ME-Wanle’s Dairy Episode9

*TEE-GUY WANLE* [/b]is here with a New Episode *[b]WANLE'S DAIRY EPISODE NINE* - _pastor please help me_

*Watch video here;*

https://www.mhiztaemy.com.ng/2019/09/watch-video-tee-guy-wanle-wanles-dairy_27.html?m=1
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Where everybody at?
JigsawKillah:
hello kids, Daddy is back! cheesy
sad sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Tally Ho!!!!!

Check out my new song on this thread! wink

https://www.nairaland.com/5531176/nairaland-artist-giyaz-refixes-davidos
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kababs2 please drop a mail here, I'll message you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by WorWorBoy: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
MZrapper:
God knws i dont knw him.
how is it hanging? what do you think of my proposal?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.