Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1266996 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wrongturn:
must u use word for word to tell it's recycled? You stole that line man! but i dey wait for votes sha

dude your making yourself look like a slowpoke

how do the lines relate....I said spill your brain outside 18 yard of football pitch..so u think outside the box...and some said jog your brain to think outside the box and your saying crap.....

Better. behave yourself kid.....your only scared....swaying leads to disqualification. in case you don't know....so stop your baby talks before it. backfires kid .....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

dude your making yourself look like a slowpoke

how do the lines relate....I said spill your brain outside 18 yard of football pitch..so u think outside the box...and some said jog your brain to think outside the box and your saying crap.....

Better. behave yourself kid.....your only scared....swaying leads to disqualification. in case you don't know....so stop your baby talks before it. backfires kid .....
^ ^ ^ ^
Your funeral cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wrongturn:

^ ^ ^ ^
Your funeral cool

stop swaying votes ...am telling you kid....

cos
the "twilight" of Dark's career will vanish at the
BREAK OF DAWN/ ...bis also used something similar...David Blaine ...in one of his brawls....

but I didn't start ranting bout it.....just stay quiet till votes are over kid...or you land yourself in trouble
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

stop swaying votes ...am telling you kid....

cos
the "twilight" of Dark's career will vanish at the
BREAK OF DAWN/ ...bis also used something similar...David Blaine ...in one of his brawls....

but I didn't start ranting bout it.....just stay quiet till votes are over kid...or you land yourself in trouble
u know am not good with ur rants. just shut up and wait for votes. If u find anything wrong with my line post link. But shut up!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wrongturn:
u know am not good with ur rants. just shut up and wait for votes. If u find anything wrong with my line post link. But shut up!!

I never said there was anything wrong with your line... you started it with your mumu baby talks.....

don't mention me again bloke.....bye
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

I never said there was anything wrong with your line... you started it with your mumu baby talks.....

don't mention me again bloke.....bye
I told a fact not a mumu baby talk. don't quote me too bye!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
smh....kid
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
wow,didn't know wrongturn had it in him,.
Wrongturn:

* his LIES AND BLABBERS/ that he RIDES AND HAMMERS/ this agege bread eater , DISGUISED SHAWARMA/ but krone blew his cover, and DEFILED THE 'BASTARD'/ till he came in public and DENIED HIS FATHER!!!/

^^^haha EPIC!.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
stop swaying votes and acting like a kid....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Hehe.. Which sane person bets against this ruthless Madrid side loosing to bark ahhh?

Krone tongue ..

We schooled you people with football. Take heart ehn. tongue

Hala madrid.
Last season, na home and away, don't forget that. And this is just the first leg, wait till the return leg and let's see how u survive.
Meanwhile, I'm glad we're in a comfortable spot in the chart. Real Madprick is not even second
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wrongturn:
I told a fact not a mumu baby talk. don't quote me too bye!
Nice one, buddy!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guykhena:

wow ,see ghost I.D's all in the name of "Likes". Smh.

((in Kendrick Lamar's voice))-- Jealousy is for bbitches
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

((in Kendrick Lamar's voice))-- Jealousy is for bbitches

Sharonnnn
Jasonodogwu

MichaelGarfield

Lionemessi

Just the few few I could catch,when I started paying attention.
Y'all click each profile,and observe the time interval in which they basically came online. All resolving during the time both verses were dropped.
I guess they're your kitana fans,all following "darkrebel" smiley

*modified*
Screenshots attached
Check sharon and jason time spent online,(and they already following darkrebel)lol..
One thing this numb skull don't know is that once your followers click the "Following button"(in which is the way darkrebel 'likes' himself) they automatically appear at the thread..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
kr0ne:

If to say u get sense u for no carry this thing come here. U no dey shame, una reach 4 or 5 bet only one person. Tell them how mucch u won. And is it even my first time, so why would I cry? Even when Athletico thrashed Real Madprick I bet in that match and won. Save ur hoots till we meet for return leg in Camp Nou and stop bringing unnecessary football noise in this thread. Dumb Penaldo fan!
aiit then sorry.........waitin for the return leg tho lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guykhena:

Sharonnnn
Jasonodogwu

MichaelGarfield

Lionemessi

Just the few few I could catch,when I started paying attention.
Y'all click each profile,and observe the time interval in which they basically came online. All resolving during the time both verses were dropped.
I guess they're your kitana fans,all following "darkrebel" smiley

*modified*
Screenshots attached
Check sharon and jason time spent online,(and they already following darkrebel)lol..
One thing this numb skull don't know is that once your followers click the "Following button"(in which is the way darkrebel 'likes' himself) they automatically appear at the thread..

all I can say is .....lol .... the only person I know is Michael and clasiksam .... I have dudes following me from sexuality section...if I was d one..I wouldn't follow myself would I? ... and they never viewed the thread.....

so all your saying is story for the gods.....I guess they also gave wrong his likes........
just quit been paranoid
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

I am brawling someone tomorrow......I have not been asking for a rematch....stop lying

tell guyk that he ain't in my level especially if he doesnt stop biting ibime's wordplays .... .I don't care if you were going through a tough time or not......
you called me right? I was sleeping.....I woke up 30 minutes to the drop and started composing...reason I took 15 minutes extra ...so stop acting like I gave the brawl my best..... I even wrote freestyle beneath it.....
ok accept the rematch. . . When are we doing it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
ok accept the rematch. . . When are we doing it?
maybe on Thursday cos I got school and one last paper to write tomorrow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Abeg carry mouth go one side. Didnt I tell you not to brawl giving the issue at hand?

Besides you were the same guy running your mouth all over before the brawl. How youve scripted my death with inspiration from the darkest part of the underworld. How you will pluck zeus like mango and stone me with thunder... bla bla bla.

How come you con later change mouth on the day of the brawl? Wetin happen to the scripted dark underworld lines?

Guy abeg make we hear word. Those lines I used sef were below standard and many things were still un familiar to me but you still lost. So no dey yarn yeye misyarns about anyone taking advantage of you.

Nobody force you battle. You thought you could win but lost. So Stop whinning.

Like my aboki brothers will say......Shikena.
Ok no probs bro, if dark doesn't accept my c/o, we'd do a rematch real quick! wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

maybe on Thursday cos I got school and one last paper to write tomorrow
Ok bro, I'm waiting. . . Ksslib he accepted, we do ours later! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

all I can say is .....lol .... the only person I know is Michael and clasiksam .... I have dudes following me from sexuality section ...if I was d one..I wouldn't follow myself would I? ... and they never viewed the thread.....

Now that's so gay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Ok bro, I'm waiting. . . Ksslib he accepted, we do ours later! cheesy

okay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wrongturn:

Now that's so gay

idiot....dudes is a general word like guys.... for both male and female....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

all I can say is .....lol .... the only person I know is Michael and clasiksam .... I have dudes following me from sexuality section...if I was d one..I wouldn't follow myself would I? ... and they never viewed the thread.....

so all your saying is story for the gods.....I guess they also gave wrong his likes........
just quit been paranoid

saw each viewing..
You even resurrected Iamaromo account just to click 'like'(fagg think that's what makes a verse appear d0pe to viewers),lucky I don't have the cache link to screen grab.
But this will do right,check the last seen..
I said it before you suffer from low self esteem,,,,I'm done with you kid, smiley

5 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

idiot....dudes is a general word like guys.... for both male and female ....
dudette for female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
and for that idiot.. guykhen.... passing women talks around..... your precious Jason sent me an email since.I didn't even reply or check ...
what you got to understand is. .I got followers ..From soccer section..sexuality and literature....
so automatically I post anything...they get an alert....and some people have this charisma....people Like me..I just pull crowd....

so don't get jealous hater.....

first katana....now this..... your stupidity keeps amazing me. ..grin

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guykhena:

saw each viewing..
You even resurrected Iamaromo account just to click 'like'(fagg think that's what makes a verse appear d0pe to viewers),lucky I don't have the cache link to screen grab.
But this will do right,check the last seen..
I said it before you suffer from low self esteem,,,,I'm done with you kid, smiley

lmfao.....
I still chat with with my ..I am_aromolaeran account...fool....cos some people outside this section. know me as that.... but I can't chat in this section.. I can't quote....share or like .cos ve been BANNED... some people even quoted me here...I wanted to reply but I couldn't .....so I only go to other sections with that and use rebel mainly for rap.and sports..... .so your accusation is null and void....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
I'm beginning to think this Wrongturn is Kr0ne lipsrsealed
I dont owe u explanation. i've been accused of that before
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
A
Darkrebel:
and for that idiot.. guykhen.... passing women talks around..... your precious Jason sent me an email since.I didn't even reply or check ...
what you got to understand is. .I got followers ..From soccer section..sexuality and literature....
so automatically I post anything...they get an alert....and some people have this charisma....people Like me..I just pull crowd....

so don't get jealous hater.....

first katana....now this..... your stupidity keeps amazing me. ..grin

lol,this idi.ot pmed himself grin
Saying sexuality section when they don't have any single post undecided ? This dude is confused..
Comedy grin I'm done with you dawg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
lemme log in with iam now and screenshot

jealous boy. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Guykhena:
A

lol,this idi.ot pmed himself grin
Saying sexuality section when they don't have any single post undecided ? This dude is confused..
Comedy grin I'm done with you dawg cheesy

I pmed myself? na wa ooo....try to think of better lies....
grin
am not on computer.....am using a mobile .....
why should I know why they don't post.....
there are many people on this site that have zero posts..and only come to view...i use to be like that till this year I got active....so?....
not only sexuality section ...... literature....soccer ....

you got no point nigga ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
I previously accused wrongturn of being krone...cos he's always in support of him

and he's following krone too.....so that .means he's krone right?
guykhena ..your life is in an abyss.... you just don't know...

next he will say is ...am Chinedu grin....
I swear guy you no get sense at all......your hatred and jealousy making you stupidd ...grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.