Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270925 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Limerick:
is he?

I can be part of this..if dark ain't serious
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 1:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Sosiqdude

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 1:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Reyginus:
I was having a chat with DarkRebel about three days ago on the most effective way to attract the frontpage and the ills.

As I ignorantly blamed it for the little market value he gave me a reason to rethink. Then I drew three inferences from his statement.

In my words:
'If your facts are anything to by, then, it is
either he is a silly man, an ignorant man
(We are all ignorant of a thing), or a
sadist'.

By he' I meant Seun. All of a sudden I couldn't post in any section again. Who do you think may be responsible. I would like to reason with whoever it is. I really want to understand something.
if the ban was just for a day, then it's antispam bot.
But if more than that, it's prolly seun himself that banned you!
What did you say about him? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 1:46am On Dec 28, 2014
This one wey una don go open audio-ffr i just dey look una.
Antispambot dey one corner dey smile grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 2:44am On Dec 28, 2014
ElymaxCray:

So Becos of aunty sperm bought make we close am na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Reyginus:
I was having a chat with DarkRebel about three days ago on the most effective way to attract the frontpage and the ills.

As I ignorantly blamed it for the little market value he gave me a reason to rethink. Then I drew three inferences from his statement.

In my words:

'If your facts are anything to by, then, it is
either he is a silly man, an ignorant man
(We are all ignorant of a thing), or a
sadist'

By he' I meant Seun. All of a sudden I couldn't post in any section again. Who do you think may be responsible. I would like to reason with whoever it is. I really want to understand something.

@Bolded,some people may look over that,some might be sensitive to such(that's why its good to watch how you put some terms,cus not everyone might see it the way you see it),it seemed that statement felt offensive to him, I guess that's why he gave you a ban.
Btw only supermods and the admin can ban you from all over NL sections.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2014
sosiqdude:

I can be part of this..if dark ain't serious
with that ya ibo accent? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2014
ElymaxCray:
lwtmy, you are sounding like a warri comedian
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Sneeze.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Guykhena:

@Bolded,some people may look over that,some might be sensitive to such(that's why its good to watch how you put some terms,cus not everyone might see it the way you see it),it seemed that statement felt offensive to him, I guess that's why he gave you a ban.
Btw only supermods and the admin can ban you from all over NL sections.
That is what I want to understand. Why anyone who is reasonable enough would be offended by what seems to me commonsensical.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2014
ElymaxCray:

if the ban was just for a day, then it's antispam bot.
But if more than that, it's prolly seun himself that banned you!
What did you say about him? grin
It is stated clearly that I broke rule number two. How is what I want to know.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Errm abeg. Those of una wey don upload file for datafilehost before. How can I delete an uploaded file? I mistakenly lost the delete link they gave me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2014
Limerick:
with that ya ibo accent? cheesy

Na ibo boy I be na.. I still rap with English...that song was then I was still commercial..now I'm a mutherffucking hardcore.. Ask Giyazz how I flow na..I flip better than you limerick
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Limerick:
lwtmy, you are sounding like a warri comedian
sersly. Even kim dey learn work for where that thing dey.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2014
007Bruce:

are you frank edoho's son? stop asking questions & go update
We ά̲̣̥я̥є neighbours
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

my phone was once stolen.
Guess where?

In the church! Hahahaha

oboy the guy use confirm 419 for me. grin

here's how it happened,
I entered the church, i saw an empty seat beside a guy, then i took the seat.
We listened to the pastor's preaching. After preaching it was worship n prayer time.
This guy was really in the spirit, he was speaking in tongues!
Then after that we settled down. Then i saw him checking his watch. Then he turned to me n asked me if he could use my phone to phone a friend he invited, who he has'nt seen yet. He said he had forgotten his phone in the car.
I told him i can't give him my phone to make the call cos it's not allowed in the church.
He said OK n turned away. I felt bad that i had turned him down, but i consoled myself by thinking that it was the right thing to do since phone calls are not allowed inside the church during service.
He seemed worried that his friend has'nt arrived, then he asked me again if he could go make the call outside with my phone.
Due to the fact i was already feeling bad before, i did'nt even think twice before handind my phone to him. grin

oboy i wait wait wait! Service close, i no see the sharp guy! Lol

I called the number the first time, it rang but no one picked.
By the time i tried again, mhen the phone was switched off! Lmao

before that day i no believe sey "sharp guys" dey enter church o grin
lmao.... Sharp guy no be thief
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Limerick that beat make sense die! That Drugz guy be really cool. . . He produced some real sh**

Darkrebel, you interested? Let's make a song.

No..I am not interested
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
He hardly raps on a beat. I doubt he can sef. . . Darkrebel you must prove yourself o! grin

Have you ever rapped on beat before? Besides who the hell are you that I have to prove myself to you..joker.. I already told you I battle in school..if it isn't beat I use maybe its your bitchy sounds I rap on..dummy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

No..I am not interested
You can go and die
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

Have you ever rapped on beat before? Besides who the hell are you that I have to prove myself to you..joker.. I already told you I battle in school..if it isn't beat I use maybe its your bitchy sounds I rap on..dummy
Rap in school my @ss. I've asked many of my UniLAG friends who do rap about you, and none of 'em knows you.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2014
ElymaxCray:
leave them na, them no know. The thing fit vex ban mikuz join
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2014
S2FTV MUSIC CHART

•BEST RAP SONGS

¤ JACKY DE DON - 23rd November ft JON -D - Download »http:///1vd40MW

Young Da Naval - Murder Dem (@YoungDaNaval)

Download » http:///1x9Zhh6

¤LP @LPlicencePoet - Mee Nganga
Download » http:///1rdCvo7

¤Supaswank [@supaswankz] - Crazy
Download » http:///1BJVOdd

•BEST DANCE-HALL

¤LIL-POPULA - No One Above [@LilPopula
Download » http:///1xYvA4d

¤Lady Brown Sugar ft Samson Swaga -
ROLL ON THE DANCE FLOOR
Download | »http:///141zBbR

•BEST MUSIC VIDEO

¤Dizz Baby - Sexy Daddy
Download » http:///11ebvZk

¤BEST HIGHLIFE SINGLE

DJ Donak - #Chakam ft. Fric P)
Download » http:///1sZJagM

•BEST GOSPEL MUSIC
¤SICOWISE - God the Only Way
Download » http:///1x5t5eq

•BEST SONG WIT MESSAGE

FFAFI - I go Just Dey | @Fafi_Dornu
Download »http:///1wapGwF

•BEST COLLABO

Make Dem Talk - Young Da Naval ft Bijahty, P.I

Download »http:///147fKIf

•NEW MUSIC ALERT

¤Lady Brown - Give me Money

dropping soon via #Street2FameTV

Kindly Rebroadcast if you know any of the above listed artistes/songs.

This is Street2FameTV where dreams come true. (Promo/Adverts Ping 273664C3)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Rap in school my @ss. I've asked many of my UniLAG friends who do rap about you, and none of 'em knows you.

You don't even live in Lagos yet you know Unilag guys.. You have always been and will die a Liar.. Its either you know the homosexuals and losers in the school .. I used to partake In the airtel brawls that was organised every fridays..I brawled thrice and won all ...and I have done battles in the Art dept. Basement 4 times and won all ....not to talk of the countless times I have freestyles in Class..... What are your battle records vocally? None.!!

Don't compare yourself to me... You still have the voice of a pusssy... And watery punchlines... You will get easily murdered cos I have brawled people tougher and wayyyyy better than you are and can ever be....

Good-day punk... Keep yelling you are 16 all around the blog like a fool... Like we care
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
You can go and die

Sorry kid... Did that hurt you ..huh?
Its just that I don't do songs with wackos ..it waste of time and resources .....

Live with it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

You don't even live in Lagos yet you know Unilag guys.. You have always been and will die as a Liar.. Its either you know the homosexuals and losers in the school .. I used to partake In the air tel brawls ..I brawled thrice and won all ...and I have done battles in the Art dept. Basement 4 times and won all .... What are your battle records vocally? None.!!

Don't compare yourself to me... You still have the voice of a pusssy... And watery punchlines... You will get easily murdered cos I have brawled people tougher and wayyyyy better than you are and can ever be....

Good-day punk... Keep yelling you are 16 all around the blog like a fool
make una settle the matter with audio brawl
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Sokrates:
make una settle the matter with audio brawl

I can't waste my time with someone that is wack yet thinks he's doppe.. Don't you see the way he stretches lines like Mr.fantastic... Zero punchlines.
Baby similes...and besides I have killed him twice on text. .where he got no vote in the first brawl and just two in the second.. That's K.O twice..
Plus when he calls me on phone, I can hardly hear what he says... He definitely can't beat me with that horrible accent and voice

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

I can't waste my time with someone that is wack yet thinks he's doppe.. Don't you see the way he stretches lines like Mr.fantastic... Zero punchlines.
Baby similes...and besides I have killed him twice on text. .where he got no vote in the first brawl and just two in the second.. That's K.O twice..
Plus when he calls me on phone, I can hardly hear what he says... He definitely can't beat me with that horrible accent and voice
lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

You don't even live in Lagos yet you know Unilag guys.. You have always been and will die as a Liar.. Its either you know the homosexuals and losers in the school .. I used to partake In the air tel brawls ..I brawled thrice and won all ...and I have done battles in the Art dept. Basement 4 times and won all .... What are your battle records vocally? None.!!

Good-day punk... Keep yelling you are 16 all around the blog like a fool
Your sstupidity is obviously getting enormous by the day.
Must I live in Lagos to know UniLAG guys? Iddiot! This is what happens when a slowpoke is given access to the internet, you keep coming up dumb as usual.
FYI, I was born in Lagos, and I grew up there too. Dickskin!

All these battles you claim to have done are all stacked up in your milky brain, you're dreaming. . . You've never handled a mic before! Sstupid wack human being like you!
Do you even know what a mic is? Do you even know how to switch one on?? Liar!
Airtel battles my @ss. Maybe you think the ddicks you've been handling are mics, now you're exaggerating. Adamu!

Compare myself to you? Who the ffuck are you??
With your akamu punchlines and corny wack voice?
Your delivery is as lame as Tommy2sticx!!
you only got lucky boy, to me you've never beaten the real G'IYAZ. #word

Take your blue balls to the romance section bbitch! Keep begging online girls for cheap sex, you think they are your public toilet sisters. Mumu!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Your sstupidity is obviously getting enormous by the day.
Must I live in Lagos to know UniLAG guys? Iddiot! This is what happens when a slowpoke is given access to the internet, you keep coming up dumb as usual.
FYI, I was born in Lagos, and I grew up there too. Dickskin!

All these battles you claim to have done are all stacked up in your milky brain, you're dreaming. . . You've never handled a mic before! Sstupid wack human being like you!
Do you even know what a mic is? Do you even know how to switch one on?? Liar!
Airtel battles my @ss.Maybe you think the ddicks you've been handling are mics, now you're exaggerating. Adamu!

Compare myself to you? Who the ffuck are you??
With your akamu punchlines and corny wack voice?
Your delivery is as lame as Tommy2sticx!!
you only got lucky boy, to me you've never beaten the real G'IYAZ. #word

Take your blue balls to the romance section bbitch! Keep begging online girls for cheap sex, you think they are your public toilet sisters. Mumu!
Looooooooooooool that's a punchline fa!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

Sorry kid... Did that hurt you ..huh?
Its just that I don't do songs with wackos ..it waste of time and resources .....

Live with it
Hurt me? Are you ok??

Are you Ibime?? Odeh!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2014
Warriblood. It's done! What's your email address?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Giyazz n darkrebel, ah go slap the two of you if una no shut up now.
See me see wahala o
Audio-ffr don dey there, grab ya phones(no need for studios). Record some 3/5mins shRt each...

Infact! GIYAZZ Vs DARKREBEL

ACAPELLA BRAWL.... Deadline is 31st of Dec. 4pm!

Pls lemme pop the thread asap! Should I?

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.