Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270654 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
gottoboy:
007bruce Your verse?
sorry drop yours and get a free pass.. ain chanced to qualify for the semis
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
007Bruce:
sorry drop yours and get a free pass.. ain chanced to qualify for the semis
Ơ̴̴̴͡k
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
smokingGunZ, post nothing after you verse
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
gottoboy:

Ơ̴̴̴͡k
hehe why you change am?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

Just checked your pic here, you resembu slowpoke cheesy
Nigga you're ret@rded! how do ii look ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e a slowpoke

Newbie grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
007Bruce:
hehe why you change am?
O̶̲̥̅Ϟ a second thought!
Plus ino trust you! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
gottoboy:

Nigga you're ret@rded! how do ii look ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e a slowpoke

Newbie grin grin

sorry, i.mbecile grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bars would take an eternity to post. . Had to rush up my verse..too many errors and faults.

Well, it's a new year cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Emaprince:
@teddybiyasi
Take that to politics section,they'll give you correct answer.

aii sir

as well as geoexpress

Elymax oya jhor
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

sorry, i.mbecile grin
Ơ̴̴̴͡k! Ino you don't know this N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ Year, Sleak your oga don change, you wan remain a YEYE like Loski?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Darkrebel:

you already started trouble by commenting unnecessarily and derailing.. didn't you read the rules.. what's your business or were you the one that set the thread? or didn't you read what krone said? ogbeni pack well

I don't care.. You won't tell me where to post or not.
You not the nigga that registered me here.. So you don't have any right to tell me what to do here..

Stay on ya own lane
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
gottoboy:

Ơ̴̴̴͡k! Ino you don't know this N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ Year, Sleak your oga don change, you wan remain a YEYE like Loski?

what's your fb moniker
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

what's your fb moniker
You want to know
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
gottoboy:

You want to know

i want to know
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

choi. If i sey i understand weytin you type, na fat lie.
Happy N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ year too!
R.ape this link
http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-blaqbonez-x-president-emeka-2015-the-blaqprint/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

i want to know
Ơ̴̴̴͡k make ℓ̊ change my pic! cheesy ii hear say you βε Gay!! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 03, 2015
sosiqdude:

You not the nigga that registered me here.. So you don't have any right to tell me what to do here..

Stay on ya own lane
Bros you nor wan murder me again ni??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2015
teddybiyasi:
1. Discuss five factors that aided the
development
of nationalistic instincts in the Nigeria citizen
before
independent.
2. What are the rights that government must
guarantee her citizen for them to develop
affection
for such a country?
3. As a social educator in training, what are
the
ways you can promote citizenship education.
4. Do think Citizenship education should be
part of
social studies education programme.

Tag:
Lagunna
Emaprince
Ibime
Mikuz
Darkrebel
Coogar
Limerick
Guykhena
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
yeyenati
Loonat11kk
Thunderstorm
Fuckyouhard
007Bruce
Heywhizzy
Gottoboy
Testerfuze
Krizzkuts
Glaciers
PaulThor
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Willsofsteeel
Warriblood (King Of Wordplay )
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Dklef
Sammcarter
Iceskidd/Sokrates
geoxpress
RapAcme
SmokingGunz
Devilmaycry
BARS
Heywhizzy
Gladyys
Ojoawo
JOEmystic
G3n3sis

asap help needed

The answer to this UR number one long ooh ...i can only help wit sum few points here....

1. They were resistance mounted by traditional rulers and citizens of Nigeria towards the British government,the traditional rulers know that Direct Rule of the British would Limit them of there Power,this later constituted to some wars between indigenes and territorial leaders vs the British....you remember the Story of awujah nahh!,awujah of ijebu land who refused to lift the blockade of the British Trade route to Lagos,other resistance stories include that of king jaja,king jaja of opobo etc.

2. Activities of the press also played a crucial role in nationalïsm Movement,the increase in numbers of newspapers bring the people in realising that there should be some libertïes guarding and also entitled to constitutional Rights,newspapers such as the Nigerian Times ,the Nigeria chronicles etc constituted to the peoples political conscïousness.

3. They were some economic problems endured during the pre-independence which further enhances nationalist movement In Nigeria ,factors such as unemployment,low wages,economic hardship and co led to the people asking questions while this also enhances nationalist movement.

4. Rise of the educated elites who came back into the country after studying abroad....this elites while studying Outside the Country come to realise the need for self gorvenance in Nigeria while embarking on this further enhancing nationalïsm.

5. The influence of boko haram...sorry world war 2 grin grin .....the influence of world war 2 further strenghten. Constituted toward the Growth of nationalísm...this was strenghtened by return of soldiers from the war who have get to learn various skills,futhermore the soldiers get to know that the whites were not superior in any way this was proved by thr defeat(British) defeat against the Japanese also the resistance of Indian soldiers this led the soldiers into realizing the white aren't in any way a superior race futher enhancing nationalistic movement.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 6:21am On Jan 03, 2015
•You should quit the burger....before you get your mind damaged/I should teach you why the Coog is a fine package/ **√(-1) 8 π** .....I'd rather have a lime sandwich/Since you are a math pundit, I figured we could talk in sine language/

grin grin grin

Seriously,coogar should explain this sh1t...@**√(-1) 8 π**

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:49am On Jan 03, 2015
007Bruce:
newbies be like;
A: open c/o anyone should accept.. I need to end someones career''
B: accepted, imma end yours.. Mikuz, krone, lagunna pls open a thread for us

*mikuz, krone, & lagunna ignore*

A and B, now look pathetic/ Bruce opens a thread for them

*time to drop*

A and B are nowhere to be found

Bleep LOSERS!!!

. .go open for vote!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:53am On Jan 03, 2015
Geoxpress:

Chaii.. Sorry babe, wish I could be of help, bt I aint cool with Government.. I'd try 2 dig up something though.
where is elymaxiimum? tell him the thread is avaliable for him to drop his lines.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Howdy nigas
you all thit
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2015
testerfuze thanks

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Tag:
Lagunna
Emaprince
Ibime
Mikuz
Darkrebel
Coogar
Limerick
Guykhena
Giyazz
Sosiqdude
yeyenati
Loonat11kk
Thunderstorm
Fuckyouhard
007bruce
Heywhizzy
Gottoboy
Testerfuze
Krizzkuts
Glaciers
PaulThor
Guykhena
Jigsawkillah
Willsofsteeel
Warriblood (King Of Wordplay )
Teddybiyasi
Wrongturn
Dklef
Sammcarter
Iceskidd/Sokrates
geoxpress
RapAcme
SmokingGunz
Devilmaycry
BARS
Heywhizzy
Gladyys
Ojoawo
JOEmystic
G3n3sis

y'all should vote on this, pls ejo biko

www.nairaland.com/2070189/newbies-fight-reputation-foundation-bars

ese
gracias
thank you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2015
gringrin

I so much like this 007Bruce guy, he's got this good sense of humor. And he's really funny with words. I like reading his posts. Chail! grin

#NoHomo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2015
GIYAZZ:
gringrin

I so much like this 007Bruce guy, he's got this good sense of humor. And he's really funny with words. I like reading his posts. Chail! grin

#NoHomo
hehe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2015
teddybiyasi:

2. What are the rights that government must
guarantee her citizen for them to develop
affection
for such a country?

* right to freedom of association:......freedom of association is generally regarded as safeguarding individual civil liberties. followin the principle that people may do whatever they wish as long as they do not harm others, an individual should be free to join an organization and to act in association with others as long as no harm is caused.

* right to life ......every citizen should have right to live his/her life to the fullest. sadly, the useless islamist group in the northern part of nigeria, known as boko haram have been violatin this right.

* right to freedom from discrimination on the grounds of ethnic group, place of origin, circumstance of birth, sex, religion or political opinion.

* right to freedom of expression and the press: this simply means u have a fair right to express urself and make queries, if the need be. but if u mis-yarn.... police is ur friend

* right to dignity of human person: ....ur a human, and u have the right to dignify urself the way u like. u can buy jewellery, cars and whatever...it's ur money, baby. but those high heels and provocative mini-skirts u put on may not be dignifyin though

* right to freedom of movement: u have the right too to move around, go anywhere u like, within the country. just avoid the north for now, though, for ur life. if u need a safer place to go i'd give u my address wink

* right to compensation for property compulsorily acquired: ...if fashola destroys ur dad's property with the claim that he was blockin a lagos project, fashola must pay back (compensate) or ur dad shud sue his a.s.s

others include, free and compulsory education
adequate health care, gainful employment
shelter, food etc....

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2015
gottoboy:

Happy N̤̥̈̊є̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ year too!
R.ape this link
http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-blaqbonez-x-president-emeka-2015-the-blaqprint/
*nodding ma head*... cool.... But he should try to always come up with a nice hooks in his songs if he really wants to blow.
He should feature someone(prolly
a female singer) with a nice voice..

BTW.. The way he flowed in this, is how i flow too grin... That nigga d0pe mhen..

Quotable:
"I hold that hammer like a magistrate/ niggas start running like presidential candidates" cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
teddybiyasi:

Elymax oya jhor
lmao. Wait, what course are you reading? I thought you were into sciences? When did you become a politician? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

lmao. Wait, what course are you reading? I thought you were into sciences? When did you become a politician? grin

i'm helping my roomie out with her assignment
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2015
Emaprince:
•You should quit the burger....before you get your mind damaged/I should teach you why the Coog is a fine package/ **√(-1) 8 π** .....I'd rather have a lime sandwich/Since you are a math pundit, I figured we could talk in sine language/

grin grin grin

Seriously,coogar should explain this sh1t...@**√(-1) 8 π**

that's simple now....

it means "i hate pie"

√(-1) = i in math(complex numbers)
8 = hate
π = pi(pie)

it's the best math scheme in text battling but unfortunately it flew over the heads of the judges. ibime would have caught it though & clapped for the creativity in his bedroom.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2015
sosiqdude:

Stay on ya own lane

whatever I don't care about what you do with your life aight?
..just stop derailing battle threads with unnecessary comments and behave sensibly...

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.