Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1272102 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Limerick:
Its high time I left nl/rap battle section! Too many bitchy niggas. Smh
e.g
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Now Playing: M.I_Bad Belle grin
how cn i deactivate my account? U deactivated one of urs before. Teach me how u did it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2015
Limerick:
how cn i deactivate my account? U deactivated one of urs before. Teach me how u did it.
If you de-activate your account, you won't like yourself.

I'm Anti-Deactivation
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
GIYAZZ:

I'm Anti-Deactivation
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
GIYAZZ:

I'm Anti-Deactivation
i wuld be unable to use the account for life right?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
As I dey so I no send anybody!

if you think you're d0per than me, accept my call out make we see. . . Enough is enough!

See this iddiot wey no fit even speak easy vocally dey call me 'wack'? A renowned dumb iddiot tryna measure up to me, you get luck say na net we dey. . . I for don slap some sense into you tey tey!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Limerick:
i wuld be unable to use the account for life right?
Correct. Is that what you want? All your battle history accounted to a "Nobody?"
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Correct. Is that what you want? All your battle history accounted to a "Nobody?"
yea and bye

btw you won darkrebel hands free on that battle. Any body that gave dark the win must be a fool and knows nothing about battle rap.

Most of these niggas here are bitches, trust me smiley
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Limerick:
yea and bye

btw you won darkrebel hands free on that battle. Any body that gave dark the win must be a fool and knows nothing about battle rap.

Most of these niggas here are bitches, trust me smiley
All I need are your votes!

These niggas hate me so much. . . But no probs, it's a good sign, celebrities gats get haters cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 3:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Testerfuze:

Nót as Short as you think Tho...the rap Battle thread i.e flow for rank was created for text rapping before we upgraded jst last year,jst stay wit us as we evolutionise unto the mainstream then we'll hav alotta vocal Battles as so as vocal battlers.

aiit
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2015
Abeg wen una start better text rap make 1 vet call me out. *bored* just 1 audio battle una don dey make noise. Well its good tho cos without niggas beefing here go boring. But weetin remain na those niggas beefing should settle the beef with bars textrap.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2015
I see wackos, cocksuckers and biters pained and consoling themselves

Elymaxiimus where are all the judges and doope heads.. krone cooger..guy..ksslib...illness..fyh...ted..emaprincce

why are you guys not voting And snubbing? you are giving all these newbies and laymen a chance to ruin everything ...cos to me only ibimi has voted.
you making me not wanna vote in your threads again or wanna do this audio ish again ..
.its past 24 hours already ...
..Wtf?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Only ibime voted? Lmao kikikikikikiki lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Then Gottoboy and Heywhizzy's vote should be null and void. I had beef with them too, y'all witnessed mine with Gottoboy, till the extent I threatened to delete him from my BBM list. . . And he said God punish my father!

So null and void!

If you don't do it, then consider this battle scattered!!!

Try me

keep quiet bbitch ..I already told Sosiqdude not to vote before the brawl.. he disobeyed and should even be banned for a day or two for derailing a thread..you also deserve a ban for derailing and immaturity.. ... we all know how you and sosiq suck each other..two big headed losers...Grow up..you are too childish and annoying

and if you had said hey and gotto shouldn't vote before the brawl then It would be valid..but you didn't so quit shouting like you saw Amanda in your dream cos their votes count ..
you should even be happy there are those with the same level of skill and intelligence as you, otherwise it would be a total k.o and body bag event. ...
Look into the mirror and lie to yourself that you weren't bodybagged...
good day Faggit

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

Elymaxiimus where are all the judges and doope heads.. krone cooger..guy..ksslib...illness..fyh...ted..emaprincce

why are you guys not voting And snubbing? you are giving all these newbies and laymen a chance to ruin everything ...cos to me only ibimi has voted.
you making me not wanna vote in your threads again or wanna do this audio ish again ..
..Wtf?
I'm still having problem downloading Giyazz's audio, that's why. I tried converting it to WAV but couldn't. I'm still congratulating those who succeeded
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

..Wtf?
Iam not snubbing. I was having trouble with the file formats cos Im on android.

Trust me, you dont wanna know how many MB I spent on downloading invalid files of you and Giyaaz's audio or the one I spent alone on play store downloading diff third party apps. It was Power Amp that finally worked this morning.

Besides, I ve voted.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2015
kr0ne:

I'm still having problem downloading Giyazz's audio, that's why. I tried converting it to WAV but couldn't. I'm still congratulating those who succeeded

okay. I didn't know about that.
I thought Giyazz said he will send it to you so you can help him upload on data file ... ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2015
Ksslib:

Iam not snubbing. I was having trouble with the file formats cos Im on android.

Trust me, you dont wanna know how many MB I spent on downloading invalid files of you and Giyaaz's audio or the one I spent alone on play store downloading diff third party apps. It was Power Amp that finally worked this morning.

Besides, I ve voted.

go download --Android Download manager in case of next time.. the app converts any file and makes downloading easier
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kinglahkay(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2015
where's the thread lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2015
vote for where undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

go download --Android Download manager in case of next time.. the app converts any file and makes downloading easier
Oh! I thought it was only for downloads sef. I ll download it later then.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2015
teddybiyasi:
vote for where undecided

are you kidding me? ..the First audio brawl in Nl of course
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Ksslib:

Oh! I thought it was only for downloads sef. I ll download it later then.

okay..sure
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

okay. I didn't know about that.
I thought Giyazz said he will send it to you so you can help him upload on data file ... ?
He did and it still didn't work
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2015
[A]red[/A] red[img][a]red[/a] red[/img][a]red[/a] red[A]red[/A] red[img][a]red[/a] red[/img][a]red[/a] red[A]red[/A] red[img][a]red[/a] red[/img][a]red[/a] red
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2015
[font]red[/font]
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by AfricanApple(f): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2015
gottoboy:

Hehehe cheesy cheesy
lol and make sure u tag me. good morning
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by AfricanApple(f): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
As I dey so I no send anybody!

if you think you're d0per than me, accept my call out make we see. . . Enough is enough!

See this iddiot wey no fit even speak easy vocally dey call me 'wack'? A renowned dumb iddiot tryna measure up to me, you get luck say na net we dey. . . I for don slap some sense into you tey tey!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2015
007Bruce:
[font]red[/font]

See? tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

keep quiet bbitch ..I already told Sosiqdude not to vote before the brawl.. he disobeyed and should even be banned for a day or two for derailing a thread..you also deserve a ban for derailing and immaturity.. ... we all know how you and sosiq suck each other..two big headed losers...Grow up..you are too childish and annoying

and if you had said hey and gotto shouldn't vote before the brawl then It would be valid..but you didn't so quit shouting like you saw Amanda in your dream cos their votes count ..
you should even be happy there are those with the same level of skill and intelligence as you, otherwise it would be a total k.o and body bag event. ...
Look into the mirror and lie to yourself that you weren't bodybagged...
good day Faggit

Ffuck you....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2015
kr0ne:

[color=]See?[/color] tongue
[color]it aint twerking for you[/color]:p

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.