Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,862,999 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271902 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2015
Darkrebel:

no way... I have given him three days ..
I have won the brawl and i am looking forward to my brawl with teddy on Wednesday .. old things have passed away...

am not a lousy Mcee that can't meet up with schedule....I time myself, plus I got an aim this year .... this is my 2nd win ..
i hope to cop another win against teddy on wed ...
Ok, in that case then.

Wetin be the aim? To go Unbeatable for a whole year? cheesy .
Hehe! We'll see about that. tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2015
Reyginus:
I don't understand how you guys judge a verse. I believe the moment any of the rules is breached the entire verse becomes null irrespective of what is written.

Mikuz and co, how do you treat a breach of rule?

Stretching is a very delicate issue. It is only the jugdes that can pass judgement. I'm only here to maintain order and enforce the rules. I aint a dictator. I can't overrule any judgement from the council of elders. Their say is final.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2015
teddybiyasi:

post your damn verse angry

Should I send it to you my love? cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Stretching is a very delicate issue. It is only the jugdes that can pass judgement. I'm only here to maintain order and enforce the rules. I aint a dictator. I can't overrule any judgement from the council of elders. Their say is final.
But what exactly is the penalty for stretching and writing more than the required bars? Is there any?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2015
Reyginus:
But what exactly is the penalty for stretching and writing more than the required bars? Is there any?

Yes, disqualification.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Reyginus:
I don't understand how you guys judge a verse. I believe the moment any of the rules is breached the entire verse becomes null irrespective of what is written.

Mikuz and co, how do you treat a breach of rule?
stretching is a bad thing to do.yes! But the deadliest offence is biting(word for word)..recycling can be overlooked and scores you no point but straight biting is like a 3rd degree murder..
in the case of stretching,its debatable!..both mcs may agree that the strtcher reduces his lines just like Ibime asked blaqbones to do..Ibime never asked for disquallification of blaq which wouldn't have been heeded to even if he did..but blaq refused knowing that he may lose woefully if he cut the verse..but in this case,giyazz flawed ofoka from the beginning.ofoka cannot ask him to cut his verse cos he(ofoka) still stand no chance of tieing it in which ever way.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Yes, disqualification.
Okay.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Emaprince:
stretching is a bad thing to do.yes! But the deadliest offence is biting(word for word)..recycling can be overlooked and scores you no point but straight biting is like a 3rd degree murder..
in the case of stretching,its debatable!..both mcs may agree that the strtcher reduces his lines just like Ibime asked blaqbones to do..Ibime never asked for disquallification of balaq which wouldn't have been heeded to even if he did..but blaq refused knowing that he may lose woefully if he cut the verse..but in this case,giyazz flawed ofoka from the beginning.ofoka cannot ask him cut his verse cos he(ofoka) still stand no chance of tieing it in which ever way.
I am not even looking at the content of giyazz's verse but its adherence to the law which is supposed to make it worthy to be considered in the first place.

It is similar to what happened in the topical poet's tourney where an Emcee will drop a dop'e verse that tells nothing about the topic and then go ahead to complain that he lost.

I believe that before any verse is considered it must first respect the law. It doesn't matter how dope his verse is once is runs contrary to the rules, it becomes invalid. That is, if we want the rules to be respected.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Reyginus:
I am not even looking at the content of giyazz's verse but its adherence to the law which is supposed to make it worthy to be considered in the first place.

It is similar to what happened in the topical poet's tourney where an Emcee will drop a dop'e verse that tells nothing about the topic and then go ahead to complain that he lost.

I believe that before any verse is considered it must first respect the law. It doesn't matter how dope his verse is once is runs contrary to the rules, it becomes invalid. That is, if we want the rules to be respected.

WTS, Two questions : how did Giyazz stretch?
second, do you think Cooger stretched against Siddogg?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Should I send it to you my love? cool

barbiekills95@gmail.com

who be your love
shey I resemble khimwhyte
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
teddybiyasi:

barbiekills95@gmail.com

who be your love
shey I resemble khimwhyte

So now you wan fall my hand for public abi.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

So now you wan fall my hand for public abi.
lipsrsealed
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hahaha . . i just learnt that Limerick has been kicked outta FB for "trying too hard to be stupid" lol. grin

BTW, EmaPrince what did you say about Ink's verse against Blaq?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

BTW, EmaPrince what did you say about Ink's verse against Blaq?
which kind criteria dem dey use judge?..because the verse was more like a story-telling type..strictly personal and nothing creative and fantastic about it...its the kinda verse you expect to see in ffr when dudes are going back and forth at each other..e.g Ibime's verse against rebel,against coogar and coogar's "ffuck upon a time" verse.but then nairaland cats are all about perfection and puting in more works into their verses..hence,Ibime's verse,despite the story-telling was full of creativity and quotables..the same thing aplies with coogar's verse.

If that battle was held here,trust me,we judges will be dissapointed and still vote at the end of the day..so my winner there is INK..blaq tried to be creative at the beginning,then he fell off completely..it seemed as if he was rushing it to meet deadline.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gottoboy please send me the link again ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Emaprince:
which kind criteria dem dey use judge?..because the verse was more like a story-telling type..strictly personal and nothing creative and fantastic about it...its the kinda verse you expect to see in ffr when dudes are going back and forth at each other..e.g Ibime's verse against rebel,against coogar and coogar's "ffuck upon a time" verse.but then nairaland cats are all about perfection and puting in more works into their verses..hence,Ibime's verse,despite the story-telling was full of creativity and quotables..the same thing aplies with coogar's verse.

If that battle was held here,trust me,we judges will be dissapointed and still vote at the end of the day..so my winner there is INK..blaq tried to be creative at the beginning,then he fell off completely..it seemed as if he was rushing it to meet deadline.

Alright then.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
Why did darkrebel deactivate his account?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gottoboy please send me the link again ...
Which ii sent a battle verse to your email
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

Alright then.
Did you see u3 Äη∂ Blaqbones battle?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
gottoboy:

Did you see u3 Äη∂ Blaqbones battle?
you have the lyrics?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
mikuz:

WTS, Two questions : how did Giyazz stretch?
second, do you think Cooger stretched against Siddogg?
I don't have to explain the first to you. Maybe someone else. To the second question No.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Emaprince:
you have the lyrics?
Always!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
gottoboy:

Always!
Can you pls do us the favour of posting it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
gottoboy:

Always!
ok,let's see it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
gringringringrin

*dancing Etighi nnaked in my room*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
04ka vs Giyazz...both of them broke the same rule!

They agreed to pen 16bars/lines.though the line limit was not in the rules set out for that particular match..as a matter of fact,there's no rules set out for the battle(check the thread yo).so you can't fault any battler for whatever offence since no rules were set out.no wonder most judges voted without criteria because there was none.

Before the battle,04ka asked for 16bars/lines which giyazz wrongly interpreted as 32lines.I explained to him but to no avail..you know that face book influence where one bar is seen as two lines,though wrong,but most of our youngs are yet to rid themselves of such dirt.but then,even though Giyazz wrote upto 32lines,04ka who asked for 16lines wrote 28lines..smh..please,nuccas crying for ofoks should just chill out jare!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ibime:

Kr0ne still dey village, someone should remind him that 2015 done start. Boys eyes done red to face the new year, he is still drinking palmi in the village.
lol,drinking palmi?. .anyway he told me he'll soon be back to lag the last time he called. . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
No, I'm in Onitsha now bro.
lol,so you be real onitcha guy? Hehehehehe. . .my regards to evryone including your chicks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by RapAcme(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
gringringringrin

*dancing Etighi nnaked in my room*
lol grin i d0n talk am say u no well
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Gottoboy,let's see the verses.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
RapAcme:
lol grin i d0n talk am say u no well
gringringrin

Meanwhile, Teddybiyasi, I accept your call out. Let's do it this coming friday. Game? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Emaprince:
ok,let's see it.

Testerfuze:

Can you pls do us the favour of posting it

Blaq's verse
bro DONT DO THAT SHIT, u a calabar
man doing the YORUBA SHID.... WHICH IS TOO CRAPPY, even christopher bridges would say that SHID IS LUDACRIS!
Leave em for LOONATIKK, scripts, stiff cos those DUDES ARE WEAK or How can a demigod have Hfactor?..... Han Han LOOK HAT HIT!!//////// (ludicrous)
..ma bars BE DOWN TO EARTH,
HOMMIES KNOW THIS u on dat scifi
shit....bish GIT OUTTA HERE, DONT GIT COZY....After evry bar, there's a bracket with explainations, nd WE GATTA HEAR PHONY STORIES..dude When u bring bracket around the bars,.... we feel WE BOUTTA HEAR YORI YORI!!!

Reasons why u3 will die today

1)
I'v GOT GATS...to spread ur DUMB
PARTS round 4 LARGE ACRES, the twin glock i CALL...BLACK RAIDER a meeting with the twin 'd leave him in crutches, u'd think he WAS HANK SHRADER!!....The
Ak make sure HE'S DEATH'S DUE IN
MINUTES, u shuld let only THE BEST DO THE BUSINESS cos u3 so broke, the moment he try to load the clip.... HIS MB WOULD FINISH!!!/////////
2)
wen it coms to "loading clips", i BEEN
FAST WITH TIGHT RECORDS, while u still tryna SKIP ADD IN 5 SECONDS!! In †ЂA̶̲̥̅† time i'd have his crib CONVERTED WITH THESE NUKES,,,,cos it ALL STARTED IN
THIS ROOM, his sis bro-zoned me, so αм ALL HEARTLESS WITH THESE MOVES
....Am like u want sum Tea sis? She say yes, Bang Bang.....her head's
BOMBARDED WITH BIG BOOKS!!!//////
(thesis)
And 3) Yur ugly!!
Lets get ONE FACT CLEAR MATE, chicks
run wen you JUST APPEAR, SHEY?..... Αм guessing beating joshua was the only time u GOT PAST FIRST BASE!!....Buh If ϔӫц gon bleach, bleach YOUR ELBOW TOO, bro u gatta CORRECT THOSE LOOKS Last time sum1 this ugly was kicked outta
heaven's gate.....bro, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!!//////
TRUE
His head look like d solar system, his
ogor is PARTLY MAGNETIC, head so
shapeless, even LAJI CANT HELP IT, head causing oil shortage, we shuld GRANT I̶̲̥̅̊Ƭ AMNESTY, befr i slap it like papa ajasco till the HEAD IS SCATTERED...CRACK IT, put an idea bout SELLING GALA...
START IT Buh his face gon ruin d
franchise, cos no-one wants to buy this man gala..CHECK THE TRANSFER
MARKET!!////
(mangala)
Bleep the list, its cos I'm king!
GET WITH THE SLOGAN, u brought 4
guys, DERE STILL BE NO HARM! The first 3 got bit by 'pythons'...and the 'Fourth ran', before i THEN KILLED ᵗᴴᵋ 'PROGRAMME'!!!!
This lowlife ain discerning this 'Highlevel language' his brain BE FUCKING DEAD,
call me best loser, zombie, say i FUCKING STRETCH, Bleep u bro!! i'll STILL FUCKING STRETCH!!
Bleep y'all if u vote THIS DUMMY MEHN!
he the type to run a red light, then call 911 to REPORT HIMSELF
Like sir WHATS UP, i just ran a redlight α​t the BUS STOP, my name's uduak, am α​t the mall, the TOP FLOOR, where they have the DOG STORE, pls come and catch me, i have bleeped UP!///////////
(python, fortran = highlevel programing language)
Bleep it!
To niggas without game i'v NEVER LOST, kill em inna SEGA STORE, this the 'stinger', before he reaches his 'prime', i'd have his head inna box ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e MEGATRON!! U switch to galvatron then THE FORCES INSISTING! its RESULTING TO RIPPING, that once you "at the crossroads" u TURN INTO PIECES!!!!////
(torn)
Bitch!
.....am prolly THE BEST BROTHER u jes got served, say bye TO THEM CORPERS,
i could kill ye in lagos, or Marr thee in
THE FRENCH QUARTER!!...
'd do the bis and let ur SECRETARYS
CHOOSE, if this comes as a 'shocker',
then ur CIRCUITRY'S LOOSE, 'd hand 235s, to each of ma 'SEVENTY' DUDES
So if he raises alarm guns SET HIM TO SNOOZE!!!!!//////////// (mar di)
DUDE!!
I wield that DELTA MAN TECH, arms †ЂA̶̲̥̅† cant be KEPT AT ARMS LENGHT!!
Arms that PACK HIT, and CRACK SHIT
that go Tu Tu, Tu Tu on that noah's ARK SHIT!!
Arms dat make sure he'd leave with
AMPUTATED LIMBS, arms with
SATURATED CLIPS, I hold a 4, to take out 3, so i Remain da one, after the
CALCULATED RISK!!!////////
(2 2, 2 2)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.