Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,160 members, 7,860,148 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1270696 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 23, 2015
teddybiyasi:

& is this your April

Darkrebel666:

I just created this account to complete what i started(tourney) cos I saw I was excluded despite saying I was still in..
besides i am free on Saturdays and Sundays and the tourney would soon end..it would be like a waste of effort after all the work I put in the preliminary stage if I don't conclude it and Win.
when i am done, I may deactivate this also if am finding it hard to concentrate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Smh*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

sorry mhen. Let's talk on fb.
no p we drop 2day
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Thank you bro
howfar nah? what about your exam? grin grin april done near so s0on? . . grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Kr0ne
Guykhena

please.I asked clasiksam to tell you am still In the tourney cos I topped my group in the preliminary stage and see no reason why I was excluded..
Please correct that error .. I can still endure since the tourney is almost done..
I just created this account to complete what o started(tourney).. I don't want to just waste my efforts..

Please see to it and correct the error and set up my sshit for saturdays and Sundays..those are the only day am free now...thanks...

Meanwhile...I turned 19 on Tuesday ...just a low key birthday party..
I've modified it. Winner meets Gottoboy at the semi-finals. Either Socrates or RapAcme will see the finals
Happy birthday
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

is it the same verse that had *Capped in America* and the *Oliver Queen/Aro/Arrow Pun (already played by Elymax?) that you have been yapping about endlessly?
If you had not ducked and posted on time.. I would have beaten you, your silly fillers, your recycled Puns and Stretched Lines together..I am not even sure you didn't jack the Captain America wordie cos I saw that played by Tega Gat weeks ago.. those type of wordies can't be played by you..they are too advanced.. cos you are either playing Team mar ya with Timaya or Disney with D's Knee..
..its suspicious ..

So Put your tongue back in your mouth and stop being paranoid cos I never deactivated my account because of your lame verse..a generic verse for that matter....
You are just lucky I don't have your time now ..

My nigga, welcome back. I don miss you like mad. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 6:50am On Jan 23, 2015
teddybiyasi:
darkrebel666 is different from darkrebel grin

& is this your April

mikuz abeg make this nigga deactivated is acc once more tongue

coogar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, why na? i missed him sef, didn't you? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2015
mikuz:

LMAO, why na? i missed him sef, didn't you? grin

Darkrebel welcome back, come and continue to terrorise mikuz and co.. if u see the rubbish them talk about u for ur absence ehn grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
mikuz i cant find that your battle with rebel..been searching for days...you fit help a brother with link??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2015
goshikid:
howfar nah? what about your exam? grin grin april done near so s0on? . . grin grin grin
teddybiyasi:
darkrebel666 is different from darkrebel grin

& is this your April

mikuz abeg make this nigga deactivated is acc once more tongue

coogar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leave the nigga now..can't you see this section i boring without him..but na so april don reach? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2015
kr0ne:

I've modified it. Winner meets Gottoboy at the semi-finals.
What should ii do? Wait Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я the winner or start scripting on †ЂA̶̲̥̅† topic?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2015
SuperSauce:
mikuz i cant find that your battle with rebel..been searching for days...you fit help a brother with link??

The battle didn't hold again.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Meanwhile...I turned 19 on Tuesday ...just a low key birthday party..
Happy belated birthday...

Hmmn. Is that your sister? **sips kunu**
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

is it the same verse that had *Capped in America* and the *Oliver Queen/Aro/Arrow Pun (already played by Elymax?) that you have been yapping about endlessly?
If you had not ducked and posted on time.. I would have beaten you, your silly fillers, your recycled Puns and Stretched Lines together..I am not even sure you didn't jack the Captain America wordie cos I saw that played by Tega Gat weeks ago.. those type of wordies can't be played by you..they are too advanced.. cos you are either playing Team mar ya with Timaya or Disney with D's Knee..
..its suspicious ..

So Put your tongue back in your mouth and stop being paranoid cos I never deactivated my account because of your lame verse..a generic verse for that matter....
You are just lucky I don't have your time now ..
hahahahahahaha. . . . I told y'all he'll be back soon grin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2015
04kaa:

Darkrebel welcome back, come and continue to terrorise mikuz and co.. if u see the rubbish them talk about u for ur absence ehn grin grin

I don't know what's wrong with these kids, accept to battle them and they ll start acting immature and childish. If I had rejected his call out he couldn't have deactivated his account in the first place. Same reason I refused to battle Elymax. He might run away too. grin cool

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Where's your verse for Icekidd? grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:49am On Jan 23, 2015
mikuz:

I don't know what's wrong with these kids, accept to battle them and they ll start acting immature and childish. If I had rejected his call out he couldn't have deactivated his account in the first place. Same reason I refused to battle Elymax. He might run away too. grin cool
stop deceiving urself, wacko. When you pit me against you, did i run away? I killed you n still stayed grin...
I have been killing you on ffr eversince...
Chicken
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2015
mikuz:

Where's your verse for Icekidd? grin
you wish to learn from it? grin
chill i will scribble something this evening. But Don't blame me when you get a severe migrain while trying to decipher the bars, wacko.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
I need link to dizaster vs chrome battle..@coogar
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Emaprince:
google it or search for it on youtube
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ksslib:

post her picx, lets see tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Emaprince:

its on youtube. dizaster is a pusssiii nowadays tho..... the best dizaster ever was Disaster vs DNA First round Disazter,,,Diz was fire
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

don't think I can't resist the urge of being hereor something like that..
I just Came back to finish the tourney cos I saw I was excluded despite the fact that I topped my group ..plus i dont wanna make things easyfor giyaz and sokrats
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
goshikid:

nigga..you deaf or what? I said I created an account just to finish the tourney cos I was excluded.. and that silly teddy was saying stuffs like a 'Nobody" can't be in the tourney...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
04kaa:

Darkrebel welcome back, come and continue to terrorise mikuz and co..

no time for that bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mikuz should we make it text if you're finding it hard to script?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
04kaa:

its on youtube. dizaster is a pusssiii nowadays tho..... the best dizaster ever was Disaster vs DNA First round Disazter,,,Diz was fire
I've watched dizaster vs arsonal like 4times from last night to this time..that was a very good battle,personals flying everywhere..that's more like a grudge match.Diz is very good in personals more than any other battle rapper IMO..all his verses are filled with personals that sting so much..arsonal on the other hand came with good personals too and it makes that match seem to me like the type both battlers went all out to mud each others cred...but arsonal was/is fireeee!!!!!!...dude has the best stage presence/performance I ever seen.I've watched a few of his battles,he always come prepared,always full of energy on stage and he's straight brilliant with the pen too..he's def in my top 5.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 04kaa: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Emaprince:
I've watched dizaster vs arsonal like 4times from last night to this time..that was a very good battle,personals flying everywhere..that's more like a grudge match.Diz is very good in personals more than any other battle rapper IMO..all his verses are filled with personals that sting so much..arsonal on the other hand came with good personals too and it makes that match seem to me like the type both battlers went all out to mud each others cred...but arsonal was/is fireeee!!!!!!...dude has the best stage presence/performance I ever seen.I've watched a few of his battles,he always come prepared,always full of energy on stage and he's straight brilliant with the pen too..he's def in my top 5.

Arsonal is seasoned.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ksslib:

no she's not my sister ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

nigga..you deaf or what? I said I created an account just to finish the tourney cos I was excluded.. and that silly teddy was saying stuffs like a 'Nobody" can't be in the tourney...

issokay
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

don't think I can't resist the urge of being hereor something like that..
I just Came back to finish the tourney cos I saw I was excluded despite the fact that I topped my group ..plus i dont wanna make things easyfor giyaz and sokrats

no, i'm glad you're back. Mik been yapping his mouth anyhow. Na you go fit handle pass grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

no, i'm glad you're back. Mik been yapping his mouth anyhow. Na you go fit handle pass grin
guy what about ur match with icekidd? i thought u said you posting it today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.