Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1269674 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

teddy's pics?
i have close to 60 of them in my email.

Proof?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
grin

Jennifer upload ur pix. . .make em see .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

Do you know how many times howard web has tipped a team to win a match he would be officiating?

Yet that didn't mean he wouldnt show a straight red to any player of that team that messes up during the game.

Even sep blatter once said he prefers messi to ronaldo. Did he not hand the bal on di'ore to ronaldo?

Think before you talk.

You're provoking me... Pls don't quote me again.

Why are u taking things very personal YOLO.... REMEMBER
SEPP BLATTER WAS WIDELY CRITICISED WHEN HE MADE THAT COMMENT
HOWARD WAS ALSO CRITICISED FOR PUBLICLY SAYING HE SUPPORTS MAN U...
U DESERVE TO BE CRITICISED TOO FOR THROWING UR WEIGHT BEHIND LIMERICK I.E IF U WILL JUDGE HIS BRAWL... SEFINI
I won't quote u again, I don't have anything against anybody here except MIKUZ..
I SAID PEACE EARLIER, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN
PEACE BRO

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:19am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:

Proof?

proof of what i was given in confidence? you can't be serious. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2015
richommie:

Upload ya pix abegi

I will show u her pix. .

after tomorrow lectures. .

#she's a pretty gal.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:20am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:

Looks like she's removed it.
How she be? Beautiful Or Glee grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2015
gottoboy:

Dude try no dey poke nose for gist wey no concern you, coz you don't comment in friendly manner. #JustSaying

Bro u just did what u accused me of.... That gist was btw I and mikuz, But why ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

proof of what i was given in confidence? you can't be serious. grin

The way just you ran into this thread asking her to repost the pix is alarming and mindboggling at the same time.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2015
gottoboy:

How she be? Beautiful Or Glee grin

She's beautiful.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:25am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:

The way just you ran into this thread asking her to repost the pix is alarming and mindboggling at the same time.

i thought you were the one uploading the pics of your girlfriend. i wanted to see the kinda babes you sleep with. if it's teddy's pics, i have close to 60 of them.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Akin1212:

Bro u just did what u accused me of.... That gist was btw I and mikuz, But why ?
Ơ̴̴̴͡ º°˚˚°ºoo you've forgoting ur ungrateful act after downloding your file from the link you produced Iwas the who cut our conversation short, irealised you're not the type α​t all
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:28am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

i thought you were the one uploading the pics of your girlfriend. i wanted to see the kinda babes you sleep with. if it's teddy's pics, i have close to 60 of them.

My girlfriend is class. I don't do cheap girls.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 12:31am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:

My girlfriend is class. I don't do cheap girls.

post her picture.....
let's see if she doesn't look like mr. ibu's identical twin. cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 12:33am On Feb 10, 2015
gottoboy:

Ơ̴̴̴͡ º°˚˚°ºoo you've forgoting ur ungrateful after downloding your file from the link you produced Iwas the who cut our conversation short, irealised you're not the type α​t all

You took things differently nigga, u said u couldn't hear me and I was like my voice is clear in that track
Was that an insult to your almighty personality??
Look this is internet ok, stop taking things personal as if u know me in real life
, and stop making e-conclusions of the type of person I am
Everything/ anything I do here is a joke... You don't know who is who, even the trolling I do on mikuz na joke buh me and him just started tho..... YOLO (you only live once)
I appreciate u downloading my track, atleast u used megabyte.. Buh nothing personal despite my replies... Read and flow with the joke in my replies and keep ur anger don't vent it on ur keypad
PEACE
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:38am On Feb 10, 2015
coogar:

post her picture.....
let's see if she doesn't look like mr. ibu's identical twin. cheesy grin

You have over 60 of her photos and you still can't tell how she looks like?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:45am On Feb 10, 2015
1 2 3 4 5 nd still counting, drooling over a photo that has been deleted.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2015
Αм Not Troublesome
Akin1212:

You took things differently nigga, u said u couldn't hear me and I was like my voice is clear in that track
Nope, ιts you rather, besides †ЂA̶̲̥̅† audio wasn't 100percent d.ope per sey, why should i take you personal How old ά̲̣̥я̥є you in тнιѕ thread? Тнιѕ ά̲̣̥я̥є question you need to reason. Idid it coz if peeps don't pay attention to links/freestyles ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e yours, newbies are quick to geт mad (SO̶̷̩̊͡ ι wunt be guilty)

Akin1212:

Was that an insult to your almighty personality??
Ɣǝ̥§! Because questions ά̲̣̥я̥є meant to be answered. Coz iwas the fifth person DL it, And if i had known these how you do your things, ι wunt even bother to open another tab on my browser.

Akin1212:

Look this is internet ok, stop taking things personal as if u know me in real life
Everything/ anything I do here is joke... You don't know who is who, even the trolling I do on mikuz na joke buh me and him just started tho..... YOLO (you only live once)
For the YOLO part ι already know, buh for trolling mikuz? You go tire first go and ask Loski and co.

Akin1212:

I appreciate u downloading my
track, atleast u used megabyte..
Buh nothing personal despite my
replies... Read and flow with the
joke in my replies and keep ur
anger don't vent it on ur keypad
PEACE
Wateva, geт used to the pay peeps chat here, itwil help you.

mikuz:

She's beautiful.
Criously? shocked Teddybiyasi that your mail still dey work?? grin grin
E be ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e sey you geт Inbox
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Gottoboy no mind that guy. Make en go ask niggas for FB. En dey learn work for trolling so make en dey deceive himself. Some niggas get luck for here sake of say I be mod sha.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:
Gottoboy no mind that guy. Make en go ask niggas for FB. En dey learn work for trolling so make en dey deceive himself. Some niggas get luck for here sake of say I be mod sha.
grin ℓǎ̜̣̍u̶̲̥̅̊g̶̲̥̅ђº¤°`ơu̶̲̥̅̊tº¤°`ℓơu̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊º¤° grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2015
gottoboy:

Nope, ιts you rather, besides †ЂA̶̲̥̅† audio wasn't 100percent d.ope per sey, why should i take you personal How old ά̲̣̥я̥є you in тнιѕ thread? Тнιѕ ά̲̣̥я̥є question you need to reason. Idid it coz if peeps don't pay attention to links/freestyles ℓi̶̲̥̅k̲̅e yours, newbies are quick to geт mad (SO̶̷̩̊͡ ι wunt be guilty)

Ɣǝ̥§! Because questions ά̲̣̥я̥є meant to be answered. Coz iwas the fifth person DL it, And if i had known these how you do your things, ι wunt even bother opene another tab on my browser.

For the YOLO part ι already know, buh for trolling mikuz? You go tire first go and ask Loski and co.

Lol....... Dude I'm not a newbie on this thread, and on this site, just cos I don't post comments doesn't mean I'm a newbie. And did u see me complain about people not downloading the track?? Why would I get mad ?? (Thanks for ur attention tho)
You are going all funny about the whole thing.. How I do my things?? Lol Like I said earlier u need to curb this ur e-conclusions,
Speaking of ddope, well not for brags, itz not new, atleast I'm not 50cent nor jayz.. So if not 100%, itz sha above 50%. Thatz still cool for me
For trolling on mikuz, I can't get tired cos itz my mission already. I'm not loski and co... I'm his NEMESIS........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 1:09am On Feb 10, 2015
N/p- Кιηg of the West : Kendrick Lamar (La Album La cool)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 1:17am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:

You scared to quote me nigga ??
Stop replying me indirectly
Well ion give a ffuck bout ur exploits on FB
Why not drop ur modship atleast for a day and troll me back
BANNING is ur game bbitch, keep playing it
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 2:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Akin1212:

You scared to quote me nigga ??
Stop replying me indirectly
Well ion give a ffuck bout ur exploits on FB
Why not drop ur modship atleast for a day and troll me back
BANNING is ur game bbitch, keep playing it

By this time? Guy don't develop health issues because of Mik o. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 2:07am On Feb 10, 2015
Akin1212:

Lol....... Dude I'm not a newbie on this thread, and on this site, just cos I don't post comments doesn't mean I'm a newbie. And did u see me complain about people not downloading the track?? Why would I get mad ?? (Thanks for ur attention tho)
You are going all funny about the whole thing.. How I do my things?? Lol Like I said earlier u need to curb this ur e-conclusions,
Speaking of ddope, well not for brags, itz not new, atleast I'm not 50cent nor jayz.. So if not 100%, itz sha above 50%. Thatz still cool for me
For trolling on mikuz, I can't get tired cos itz my mission already. I'm not loski and co... I'm his NEMESIS........

Lol . . Game on. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 2:24am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:

By this time? Guy don't develop health issues because of Mik o. grin grin
Btw, what am I still doing awake by this time too?? I think I'm the one developing health issues o, I need to suck a dick.. Pls help help help

Lwkmd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 2:30am On Feb 10, 2015
Elymax has been banned for two months. He is the person behind Tifanee I.D.

You confirmed it with this on Facebook.

Elymax Cray
I don't really have time for you this f@g tonight... I just wanted to make it clear you're no king of nl. Fool. All you do is self-service over teddy's pix. Not just hers but any female pix you see on that site. This is why people like sleak easily get to you. You are extremely dumb! Do you know that i am the tiffany you've been wanking over for the past few weeks?
Like· Report·46 minutes ago

https://m./222304894501978?view=permalink&id=817354918330303&p=20&refid=18
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Ơ̴̴̴͡k saw the insults all over †ЂA̶̲̥̅† wall, dem supose flog all of una Ơ̴̴̴͡ º°˚˚°ºoo, mtcheeeew.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Choi max na tifanne? Lwkmd, see as person use him hand spoil him own market, mikuz pls reduce the ban to 1week
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by vickybash(f): 6:59am On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:
Elymax has been banned for two months. He is the person behind Tifanee I.D.

You confirmed it with this on Facebook.

Elymax Cray
I don't really have time for you this f@g tonight... I just wanted to make it clear you're no king of nl. Fool. All you do is self-service over teddy's pix. Not just hers but any female pix you see on that site. This is why people like sleak easily get to you. You are extremely dumb! Do you know that i am the tiffany you've been wanking over for the past few weeks?
Like· Report·46 minutes ago

https://m./222304894501978?view=permalink&id=817354918330303&p=20&refid=18

karma.now who is the person with the third leg? Lol.i think am gonna enjoy this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2015
Sokrates:
Choi max na tifanne? Lwkmd, see as person use him hand spoil him own market, mikuz pls reduce the ban to 1week

Two months is even lenient. Do you even know the implications of this. Hours ago, he was accusing Vicky of being a male but yet he runs a female account. SMH!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2015
this is really funny.

guy actin sissy online.

nigeria dey change ooo.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tifanny5: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2015
Elvisonjack2:
this is really funny.

guy actin sissy online.

nigeria dey change ooo.

Okay did you guys bothered to click on the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.