Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1268504 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you need to reconstruct that angle. The bearing ain't correct.

Mikus shouldn't have brought that issue to NL. He should have otherwise proved it here with the events happening here.
As far as the rules of nl are concerned, what i say OUTSIDE NL doesn't matter.
I shake my head at the way you guys let him manipulate your minds.
Brother gbagbe, that thing you did bro, tf?? It aint funny (take it or leave) shebi Lime caught biting Buh it dint hapen here, twas in FB they caught him. Buh been want make dem handle the ish base O̶̲̥̅n nairaland rules and reg. SO̶̷̩̊͡ Alaye we're speaking the same language. Well am not decieved by nobody, aburo jo jeka gbagbe ishe yi cool osha moh

Darkrebel666:

These are gonna be the ten judges..

Ibime
Emaprince
Guykhena
Ksslib
Elymaxiimus
Bars
007bruce
Gottoboy

Noted.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

most nlanders don't even know this section exists. Courtesy of our incompetent mod.
Afterall they're not paying him, if he's a humble fella, he would step down.
We've been calling on mukina2 to come see to this.
I will open a thread to announce this soon.

You people should make me the MOD and i promise.

Rap section will be known on NL..our battle and everything will always appear for FP

This is my promise. MUKINA2 my friend come, we need you again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Joshuabase:
Why is anti christ all in my mentions?
I came online moday Evening,checked my mail no verse

I logged into fb .. Found gladyys' verse in my inbox

I told the glads to ensure their verses where in my inbox before 12pm today

I still saw no verses .. Please don't bug me I've done my best - next time,follow a simple instruction

My moniker is darkrebel666 not Antichrist .. watch your mouth...

Demisha sent you her verse since Sunday ...go check the date the message delivered.. instead of you to check your mail well you are ranting

Don't you know you are so immature.. Look at the way you ended a tourney.. you just closed it without warning or announcement
... You got issues dude...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
gottoboy:

Brother gbagbe, what you did outside NL implicated another somebody down here, shebi Lime caught biting Buh it dint hapen here, twas in FB they caught him. Alaye we're speaking the same language. Well am not decieved by anybody, aburo jo jeka gbagbe ishe yi cool osha moh

Noted.
what lime did outta nl implicated him here. But did that warrant him a ban?
The worse Mikus shoulda done is come here to lay claims that i am tifany. Thus spoiling my name.
He had no right banning me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You are a small fry... You can't even write a dope punchline, so why should I battle you?
Rate your skill with teddy and know there's a huge difference... You talk like you are better than her...

Just take your body away from here and stop trying to wrestle with a demon ...

Battle Limeprick and beat him, then I will accept to brawl you .... kiddo

Matterfact is that I ain't a battle rapper..but I'm trying hard ok.

Teddybiyasi is scared of me...she knows what am talking about... And you scared of me too. Scared chickens!

Why I'm I wasting my time talking to you, senseless rapper. Go get your self prepared cos u will soon be crying--my money, my money, my money,,,teddy gimme back my money..plz plz plz). Ahahahahahahha grin cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tifanee(f): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

what lime did outta nl implicated him here. But did that warrant him a ban?
The worse Mikus shoulda done is come here to lay claims that i am tifany. Hence spoiling my name.
He had no right banning me.
Spoiling your name how??
You were the one who spoilt my name cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

Matterfact is that I ain't a battle rapper..but I'm trying hard ok

Teddybiyasi is scared of me...she knows what am talking about... And you scared of me too. Scared chickens!

@bolded.. stop making excuses for the fact that you are wack ..
I am not brawling Teddy again
.. Teddy is scared of you? Her weakest punchlines are way better than yours ..

Joker
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tifanee:

Spoiling your name how??
You were the one who spoilt my name cry
i wasn't the one making noise up nd down that you're a ghost i.d. I never did.
I only said i was you ON FB to get at mikus. I didn't expect he'll be childish enough to bring that here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

@bolded.. stop making excuses for the fact that you are wack ..
I am not brawling Teddy again
.. Teddy is scared of you? Her weakest punchlines are way better than yours ..

Joker

There is time for everything..little boy..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
sosiqdude:

Matterfact is that I ain't a battle rapper..but I'm trying hard ok.

Why I'm I wasting my time talking to you, senseless rapper. Go get your self prepared cos u will soon be crying--my money, my money, my money,,,teddy gimme back my money..plz plz plz). Ahahahahahahha grin cheesy

is this one high
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Tifanee. I'm sorry for involving you in the whole drama we had on fb.
But mikus should be the one apologising to you. He brought it here nd started blowing horns without proper findings. He even banned you too, nd you taking it lightly?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tifanee(f): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Tifanee. I'm sorry for involving you in the whole drama we had on fb.
But mikus should be the one apologising to you. He brought it here nd started blowing horns without proper findings. He even banned you too, nd you taking it lightly?

What do you expect me to do, you all are oldheads and vets undecided
Am still new here trying to adapt to the situations..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
teddybiyasi:

is this one high

High on what..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

teddybiyasi let's brawl. 24lines. cool... But just know i've got enough damatol. grin
what does it mean?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 12:42am On Feb 11, 2015
sosiqdude:

You people should make me the MOD and i promise.

Rap section will be known on NL..our battle and everything will always appear for FP

This is my promise. MUKINA2 my friend come, we need you again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:12am On Feb 11, 2015
kr0ne:

I'm telling u, and it may be the truth. There's one perv like that they call Born2fuck, his name was changed to Born2bloink. There's a pastor involved here cheesy
and he has resurrect to b0rn2fuck, all my enemies will not know peace. I will strike them one by one....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 2:12am On Feb 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Don't compare.. My situation is different from theirs
I am studying Art in Unilag now... I was to study notes and subjects related to mass comm and i was to write an exam to get into Cambridge.
i.e i was to write my 3rd year exam for Unilag and write for cambridge( for subjects i only started reading and taking tutorials for)
its only because of the election that unilag postponed and cambridge also postponed for some other reasons.

so are you trying to say that deactivation of a distraction(NL) to focus on writing two different exams is me being emotional or bitchy ?

i even stated the reasons why i was gonna deactivate and said i would be done with the exam in April ..
Illness also deactivated his account to focus on serious things, is that emotional or bitchy too?

You need to get your priorities straight bro, cos you obviously have none

Nigga u better QUIT NL cos I wrote CAMBRIDGE 2 yrs ago and itz not child's play oooo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cherryice(f): 2:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Why all these mentions again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by cherryice(f): 2:21am On Feb 11, 2015
Brawl, who is in?
Mathematical
tifanee
teddy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 3:22am On Feb 11, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

you need to reconstruct that angle. The bearing ain't correct.

Mikus shouldn't have brought that issue to NL. He should have otherwise proved it here with the events happening here.
As far as the rules of nl are concerned, what i say OUTSIDE NL doesn't matter.
I shake my head at the way you guys let him manipulate your minds.
They suck on his dick... FUCKIN GAYS
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 3:52am On Feb 11, 2015
kr0ne:

Are u bringing tribalism here or just learning to troll?
TRIBALISM :- is the state of being organised in, or advocating for, a tribe or tribes. Tribalism may also refer in popular
cultural terms to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are more loyal to their tribes than to their friends, their country or any social group
SO ARE YOU A RE'TARD??, THAT QUESTION IS SSTUPID

Learning to troll :- You wanna suck on mikuz dick too ? Or whatz your business with that ?? Anyway no pee, you are welcome to join the train.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Akin1212(m): 4:04am On Feb 11, 2015
coogar:

he's the achebe of rap. grin
using oronyms is allowed here as long as they sound almost alike.

what am i = what are my
stuffy nose = stuff he knows

I know where you bit @ bolded from, buh I'll put that aside
Mikuz's is not an oronym bro, na pure error from his underdeveloped brain
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 5:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I am only gonna choose People that I know are credible and are not gonna be sentimental and straight forward w ..I am even gonna exclude you or Kr0ne...
I don't care if she uses one million to buy punchlines, all I know is I am gonna script for her and WIN !!!!!

These are gonna be the ten judges..

Ibime
Emaprince
Guykhena
Ksslib
Elymaxiimus
Bars
007bruce
Gottoboy

if she's not scared, then why is she running?
She's gonna lose ..that's why ... maybe I should use someone as a scapegoat first so she can expect what's gonna hit her

#noted
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 5:45am On Feb 11, 2015
sosiqdude:

25 bars no be 25 lines oo..

Lol sossiqdude...I dig nw js create d thread my lines will be ready by friday nd we bth post..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Tifanee(f): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2015
cherryice:
Brawl, who is in?
Mathematical
tifanee
teddy
am always in..
When??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 6:21am On Feb 11, 2015
TF all of una, una no sabi post small small? I tried reading from page 602 and i couldn', na wa o so them don settle the matter? Ok elymaxiimus con gimme my rematch sharparly
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 7:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2015
....hmm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2015
Akin1212, it's very clear u lack manners. And I think the internet is where u explore ur stupidity. But don't even think I'm ready to go back and forth with u. I don't have that time

Bye
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2015
kr0ne:
Akin1212, it's very clear u lack manners. And I think the internet is where u explore ur stupidity. But don't even think I'm ready to go back and forth with u. I don't have that time

Bye
Kr0ne: setting pained niggas back on track since the early 19s grin

Ayamlaykorn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2015
chai, to say I be mod ehnn, some people go chop 12years ban
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2015
Elymaxiimus, I don't think u understand what I was trying to say. I never supported Mikuz banning u. He took it a bit too far, I accept. And, believe me, nobody here would keep silent if ur ban extends more than 24 hours. Me I go talk! Coz I remember u paid me a visit when Airmark landed me in jail grin moreover, I've known u since the 2go days.
I was only pointing out ur error, which, to me, is the cause of all this drama. No ever claim female account again, even though self say na u. Abi uwan turn to Sleakid?
Chill, bro. Just let it pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.